|=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE
|=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE
=> Du bist dein schlimmster Feind
=> Eure Herzen sind offenbart
=> Die Dreieinigkeit Gottes
=> Das Geheimnis der Selbstgestaltung
=> Diene Mir… Wie Ich dich geliebt habe
=> Vernichtet in Meiner Liebe
=> Mich dürstet nach eurer Liebe
=> Das Göttliche Gesetz
=> Ermahnungen an Meine Kinder
=> You are your own worst Enemy
=> Your Hearts are revealed
=> The Divine Trinity
=> The Secret of Self-Development
=> Serve Me… As I have loved you
=> Destroyed in My Love
=> I thirst for your Love
=> The Divine Law
=> Exhortations to My Children
| My Instructions to Mankind…. Blessed are Those who live by them
THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD… History of the primal creation of spirits and matter, the first patriarch from Adam to Abraham
Volume 1, Chapter 2
Thus spoke the Lord to me (Jakob Lorber), and within me for everyone, and that is true, faithful and certain:
1. You are the Lot of Sodom, but make sure that you do not suffocate in unchastity and thus participate in the heritage of the harlot, for you are unlike anyone before or after you. As a man, you are entirely in the flesh and its lust, but as a spirit you are completely free, with open eyes and open ears. You soil your body with filth, whilst streams of light are poured upon your spirit. Your body feeds with the swine, whilst a thousand angels surround your spirit. You have filled your earthly heart with garbage and excrement, but I have made My abode within the heart of your spirit. You talk with harlots, whilst I talk to you as a brother to his brother. You reek like a cesspool, and your spirit breathes in the sweet odors of the highest heavens. You are a horrible creature, but your eye outshines the very suns. Therefore, cleanse your flesh and become one with Me, so that I may become one with you.
2. Tell the fearful mothers not to raise their daughters to be afraid of men and the world. For what one fears, one blindly obeys when the temptation arises, and those who are feared have an easy victory. Rather, let them teach their daughters to respect and love Me, that I may be the victor, and that they despise the world, delighting in My boundless love instead. They shall not take them to public places to find a husband, but to Me. Let them bring them to Me and I tell you: Not one of their desires shall remain unblessed and unsatisfied. For I am a rich God, possessing everything in abundance, which He can, and will give abundantly.
3. The poor shall not beg at the doors of the rich, where they experience the lot of stray dogs, and their hearts are turned to sorrow and bitterness. They shall come to Me with great confidence, and I shall refresh them all. I shall feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked and heal the sick. The lame shall leap like a deer, the leper shall be cleansed, the blind will see and the deaf hear, and I will make the weak stronger than a lion. The timid shall become bolder than a colt, and the aged shall find rest. The poor one is My closest brother, and I care for him. Therefore, the dogs shall not profane him, for the rich of the world are brothers of Satan, children of the devil from hell.
4. Tell My friends that they shall not love My servants more than Me. They shall not place their salvation in their hands, but rather in My hands, and rely on Me alone. For the servant must act strictly in accordance with the command, lest he be found unworthy. The giver of the law alone stands above it and can place whomsoever He wishes above it as well. However, as long as they are under the yoke, they shall be judged, but whoever comes to Me, him I can remit judgment.
5. My church on earth is a bath of purification. Let those who have washed themselves come to Me, that I may dry them with the warmth of My love and keep them with Me. But the one who only enjoys the splashing and dabbling will fare like the mill wheels do, never exiting the water.
6. If someone has performed the works of true repentance, let him come to Me, and I will receive him like a prodigal son and keep him in My strength. For the servant may advise, but I can do it. The servant may instruct, but the salvation is My work. The servant may pray, but I alone can bless. My servant must pass fair judgment, but only the Lord has the right to give grace. Therefore, let them not forget the Lord above the servants!
7. Tell them this faithfully, word for word, without hesitation. For if you want to love Me, you must not fear the world, for I am more than the world.
8. To the world I am a most insignificant hero for whom there is not much regard. The scholars look down upon Me and, at most, they call Me an honest man. Some of them have already abandoned Me completely; for them I no longer exist. Others still admit to some divine trait in Me, but only for a short time, then they let themselves be influenced by the worldly-wise. Soon I am dismissed, regarded mostly as a God for aged women. For some of My servants, who imagine themselves to be great, I merely serve as an official seal and as a kind of external, divine cover for their idle nonsense and gross, utter foolishness and idiocy.
There are some who still permit Me to retain My divinity, but for this I must allow them to make of Me whatever they will in their pursuit of temporal gains. And the worst part is, I must be a downright absurdity! Love and mercy I may only have as long as it suits them; then I must become more pitiless than a stone and let Myself be changed into a most despicable tyrant. I am expected to rush from one tribunal to the next and pass one condemnation after the other. My love must therefore be only temporary, whereas My tyranny and harsh judgeship are meant to last forever. Oh, those utter fools! My infinite forbearance, gentleness, meekness and eternal love for My created beings certainly do not serve their greedy purposes, but all their plans shall soon be thwarted. Their accounts are set before Me, and the measure of their deeds has been almost filled, and their reward is awaiting them.
9. For him who does not know Me the way I am, and who I am, it would be better not to know anything about Me, for then I could still revive him in the spirit realm. But as things are they make themselves incapable of receiving My help as they kill the life within them by destroying and slaying Me within them, thereby becoming branches separated from the Vine.
10. (1) This I now say: I am the sole eternal God in My triune nature, as Father in My Divinity, as Son in My humanity and as Spirit in all life, action and cognition. I am, from eternity, the very love and wisdom. I have never received anything from anyone. Everything that exists is from Me, and whoever possesses something, anything, received it from Me. How can I be a tyrant and one who condemns? Oh, you fools! I love you, and you scorn Me. I am your Father, and you regard Me as an executioner. Where I bless, you curse. Where I build, you destroy. What I raise up, you bend low.
Where I sow, you send suffocating floods. You are against Me in everything. If I were as you say that I am, truly, I tell you, the earth would long since have ceased to exist; indeed, it would never have been created! However, since I am the way I am, everything is still in existence, as it has been and will be forever. And you will be the way you wish to be, without My condemnation, for you will be what you have made of yourselves. But those who accept Me as I am and love Me as I love them, them I shall make into what they wish to be, so that their freedom and joy may be perfect everlastingly.
11. Tell My servants: My offices are not exchange banks. For he who serves Me for the sake of money does not serve Me out of love. And the one who does not serve Me out of love is a stranger to Me in his service, as I must be a stranger to him, for he does not serve Me out of love; with him, My account is already closed. And how could he who sells his Master’s treasures illicitly like a thief, and at shameful prices at that, be a faithful servant? Judas Iscariot sold Me at least for 30 pieces of silver, not knowing what would happen to Me thereafter, for he was deluded and became lost. But now, already tortured, slain and risen, I am available for nothing but a song, at any time.
Oh you shameful thieves, you murderers, what can I compare you to? You children of the dragon, you brood of vipers! This is how you serve Me, thus I must find you as such?! I let My dear Paul tell you that he who serves the altar shall also live of the altar, but only from the works of love, which are the only good works. But you have no works of love and are, therefore, robbers and thieves and murderers of the Gospel and of all truth.
Know this: As the work, so the reward! Love cannot be had for money, but only for love. I am love itself and can never be won for any other price than love. I have redeemed all of you with love and, therefore, demand love from you in return. So, whoever wishes to serve Me, let him serve Me with the love with which I died for him on the cross. And he who wishes to come to Me, let him come to Me in the love that bled for him upon the cross.
12. Tell the ministers and lords of the world frankly and truthfully and without dread, that their offices do not rank higher than the offices of My kingdom. Soon I will destroy every office that is against Me. Woe to its servants! For I am the Most High, My law is eternal, as am I, and shall remain so in eternity. The moths are endeavoring to nibble at My law and make new laws from their own filth in order to eradicate My law, yet the latter shall crush and destroy them with its weight, as though they had never existed at all. All who sin against My laws may be forgiven, should they change their ways, recognize their mistakes, repent, and then turn to Me and remain in Me, and I in them.
But those who attempt to undermine My law shall be crushed by it, and they shall cease to exist forever. All the laws of the world undermine My command, unless the men instructed by My Spirit decree them out of My love. Woe to the tyrants and despots who rule because of the might and authority of their thrones. For when their measure is full, they shall experience the power of the weak. The ground is Mine, and the field is Mine. This says the Truthful One, the Eternal God of Love and Wisdom, and He makes it known through a fool to the wise of the world. Amen. I, Jehovah. Amen.