|=> VIDEO => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => AUDIO…|
=> Geistige & Materielle Schöpfung
=> Verschiedenheit der Tiere
=> Vorbereitung unseres Herzensackers
=> Die Kräfte von Gut & Böse
=> Der wahre innere Friede
=> Das Erwachen des inneren Geistes
=> Trennung & Rebellion
=> Erlösung ist gegeben & Muss…
=> Die Perle
=> Läuterung & Der Tag des Herrn
=> Spiritual & Material Creation
=> Variety of Animals
=> Preparation of the Soil in our Heart
=> The Forces of Good & Evil
=> The true inner Peace
=> The Awakening of the inner Spirit
=> Division & Rebellion
=> Salvation is given & Must be received
=> The Pearl
=> Refinement & The Day of the Lord
| The Kingdom of Heaven within us … Development, Battle and Value!
The Lord’s Sermons – Sermon 52
Revealed to Gottfried Mayerhofer
Matthew 13:31-33 & 44-50 – Parable of the Kingdom of Heaven
Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Thus says the Lord:
1. In these verses the Kingdom of Heaven is metaphorically compared with various things in order to give My disciples and the people gathered around Me an idea of the realm awaiting them when their life here is ended; also to show them how to win it and what their lot would be if they became unworthy of it because they had acted contrary to the divine laws.
2. Unfortunately, people never have the right and true concept of the Kingdom of Heaven, the other, the spiritual world. If they had, they would be sure to do everything in their power to win it instead of thoughtlessly forfeiting it as they are doing nowadays.
3. Everything visible in the world – through the fact of its being visible and tangible – holds within it far more proof of its existence than any spiritual power which is invisible, intangible, imponderable. That is also the reason why this material world has so much more influence on people’s minds than the spiritual. If people could understand and see the material world as it really is, what it is made of, how it is maintained, and what its purpose is, they would be able to read many a thing in the great book of My creation that would easily open the door for them to the spiritual world.
4. By examining a machine and beginning to understand how it operates, a person will have to admit that it must have been constructed by somebody, and the more one fathoms the secret of this machine, the more one will also respect its maker. Then one will understand that everything is arranged just the way it is thanks to a well-calculated system and not by mere accident.
5. This is the way My creation should be contemplated, but, unfortunately, this is not done. Every discovery in the field of natural science is incorrectly explained by your scientists and made use of solely for material purposes, which is of little benefit to the Creator of the ingenious machine of nature. Even if one or the other scientist detects traces of a higher, spiritual power, he makes every effort to deny with high-sounding scientific phrases that to which he has come so very close; or he gives another explanation at his own discretion because he does not want to acknowledge a God. If there has to be a God, he would rather be it himself.
6. This wrong conception of nature is responsible for the fact that the greatest book, lying open before the eyes of mankind day and night, is misleading. Anyone could read in it all the things I do to make My love comprehensible to My created beings and how short the road would be if men would observe nature and its laws instead of acting contrary to the divine laws and making the great eternal world inaccessible to themselves through their absurd conception of the material, visible world.
7. At the time I presented the parables mentioned in the Gospels to the people for their spiritual digestion, I had to omit all scientific comparisons and use only familiar illustrations that were easier to understand.
8. The first mentioned parable about the grain of mustard-seed I used because this seed, as well as the plant, were well known to the people. Thereby I wanted to hint that just as in this tiny grain of seed there is contained such a tall plant, in the human heart is latent the entire future realm of the spirit, the Kingdom of Heaven. As the seed needs moisture, the human heart requires only the almighty love as a spiritual awakener in order to develop the enclosed germ of divine origin. Then the development will make such good progress that – as the Gospel says – even the birds of the air will come and lodge under the branches. Spiritually this means that even the angels, the light, blessed dwellers in the spiritual spheres, like the birds of the air, will show a lively sympathy with the heaven emanating from a god-inspired heart, spreading peace and joy all around.
9. With this parable about a tiny grain of seed and its growth I wanted to prove how infinite the power of the divine Word is, provided it falls on good soil, like the grain of seed, and finds the substance for its growth.
10. The following parable, in which the Kingdom of Heaven is compared to leaven, depicts the spiritual process that takes place in a human heart as soon as it receives the Word and begins to sift the good from the bad, just as the leaven calls forth a process of fermentation in the flour that has been mixed with water, whereby the various elements in the flour conflict with each other. The bread made by this process has then become less detrimental to the human organism, which is very important with various artificially refined types of flour.
11. Thus, with this parable, I wanted to draw people’s attention to the conflict that starts the moment the human heart turns away from the world and toward the spiritual.
12. Further, there is a parable about a man who found a hidden treasure in a field and sold everything he possessed so that he could buy the field and become the owner of the treasure. This means that once a person has recognized what joy and unimaginable happiness is gained by accepting the Word of God and complying with it, he will leave everything else behind and strive towards attainment of these spiritual joys, just like the merchant who sacrificed everything he had for the sake of buying one pearl.
13. All these parables referring to the Kingdom of Heaven were given to point out something of great importance. The first one showed the magnificent growth of the Kingdom of Heaven in the human heart once it has taken root there; the second one showed the conflict the Kingdom of Heaven calls forth between world and heaven or matter and spirit. The third one showed the value of the Kingdom of Heaven and the tranquility and happiness gained through it. Nothing in the world can match this treasure.
14. There is yet another parable, namely, the one about the net that was cast into the sea and drawn to shore with a rich haul. This parable means that the Word of God is accessible to all -the weak and the strong, the good and the bad, – and that the haul will be sorted only at the end. Then the good will receive their reward, whereas the scorners of this Word will have to blame only themselves for the consequences.
15. As expressed in this parable, there will be a sifting between those who have spiritually absorbed My Word that was given to all, and those who disregarded it. This was to make My listeners understand that the acceptance or rejection of My Word is not left to people’s own judgment, but that they can be forced through various circumstances to give their free will a better direction.
16. I described the consequences of disregarding My teaching with the terms “cast into the furnace of fire” and “eternal darkness,” which is equivalent to spiritually tormenting self-reproaches and a neglected heart. My Spirit was to spread light, not darkness!
17. Thus I predicted the end or sifting of that which is light from what is dark, which ultimately has to take place, so that people would understand that a God must have a purpose for that which He has created and would not be prepared to abandon this because of the stubbornness of one or the other.
18. It was to be expected that such or similar speeches would stir the people, since the road to future enjoyment of spiritual beatitudes and even the – by their standards – righteous actions were made very easy for them by their priests and scribes whereas I, although I promised them the same beatitudes, did not describe the winning of them as so very easy and warned them of the consequences of offending against the given laws.
19. That is why they were shocked at My words and annoyed with Me, which caused Me to say: “A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country and in his own house!”, – a saying still widely used today and which can be proved by thousands of examples.
20. The world today is still the same it was at the time of My pilgrimage on earth. I preached to many deaf ears then, and deafness in spiritual things is also the fashion today. A man does not regard himself as educated if he cannot pride himself of this deafness. In those times this deafness was often concealed by high-sounding words, whereas nowadays one is no longer ashamed of it but considers it important to be stone-deaf, thereby as though challenging Me to prove something better if I should be capable of it at all.
21. Well, I meet these so-called strong spirits with an endlessly great forbearance, and in the end we shall see whether there cannot be found some means of healing their deafness also. However, the others – considerably fewer in number – who know a little about My Kingdom of Heaven, receive a “grain of mustard-seed” of My love. I keep watching whether this grain has the power to grow in their hearts and to call forth a conflict like the fermentation process in the leaven, and whether it is capable of pointing them to the value of the hidden treasure in their own hearts to make them throw everything else overboard, that they may possess only this treasure. Then I wait to see how much of what was spread returns into My spiritual net. And, finally, the sifting is carried out and it is determined whether a man is worthy of spiritual beatitude or whether he must first be left to grope in the dark for quite some time until he realizes that there are divine laws which one may not violate without being punished.
22. Preparations have been made long since to make people adopt this view and to give them plenty of opportunity to keep also the smallest spark of their better self active. Already, for quite a while, all the world events, as well as the fates of individuals, aim at preparing the soil for My Word so that it may be accepted and begin its mighty growth, like a “grain of mustard-seed”, where so far it has met with no, or only very little, approval.
23. You have already experienced it yourselves how, when and whereby I know how to awaken people. You know My means. They were and are not always pleasant, that is true; however, I, as the greatest and only soul-doctor, know best what stimulants are needed to awaken the souls that have fallen into an apparent religious sleep.
24. I have awakened you and then put the ‘grain of mustard-seed’ into your hearts through My Word. And even if at the outset it was an irritant and not at all pleasant, you have eventually recognized that you have to thank Me for what I gave you to replace that which has been taken from you.
25. Thus the process of fermentation has set in with you, and as a result you have finally recognized the value of the hidden treasure within you and exchanged everything else for the precious pearl. This way you have helped Me with the haul, when the nets are cast, and with the sifting of the good from the bad by saving others from spiritual perdition and making their road to Me considerably shorter and easier through your example.
26. Continue to tend the grains of mustard-seed of love in your hearts, for the Kingdom of Heaven – as I once told My listeners – is not without, but within you. You can find it everywhere by taking it there with you. Once your innermost heart is spirit, you can spiritualize everything else through it.
27. Therefore, do not cease to strive for spiritualization! As you progress in this, the true pleasures keep increasing and with your advance in the teaching also your cognition keeps growing. Then you will be ready for the other, the eternal, great spiritual world for which everything you do in this world must serve as a foundation, and where you can return to Me with rich blessing the talents entrusted to you.
28. Be prepared and do not be afraid! He who is with Me and has faith in Me will not despair, even among the greatest horrors that might come over your small earth – similar to a process of fermentation, since I have thrown My Word as leaven, as an irritant, into the hearts of the nations. He knows that the Father cast His net into the great sea of souls and spirits. And even if thereby he, too, is captured, the good can always only reap what is good.
29. Therefore, equipped with the pearl of trust and love, preserve your treasure until the time of change! In other worlds and under different conditions I shall then exchange the treasure gained here on earth for a greater one which, complementary to the former, the grain of mustard-seed, will then represent the great tree in whose branches the angels, together with you, will begin to praise Me with hymns of love and trust. Amen.
| 主的佈道 – 佈道52 天國的國度在我们中 ……發展，戰鬥和價值！
主的佈道 – 佈道52
（1872年5月3日） – 由帕斯卡爾講述
3.世界上可見的一切事物 – 通過它的可見和有形的事實 – 在它內部存在的證據遠遠超過任何無見的，無形的，無法估量的精神力量。這也是為什麼這個物質世界對人們的思想影響比靈性更多的原因。如果人們能夠理解並看到物質世界的真實性，它是如何構成的，它是如何維持的，以及它的目的是什麼，他們將能夠在我創作的偉大著作中很容易地閱讀很多東西，很容易為他們打開屬靈世界的大門。
8.第一個提到的關於我使用的芥菜籽的比喻，因為這種種子以及植物都是人們所熟知的。因此，我想暗示，就像在這顆微小的種子中含有這樣一棵高大的植物一樣，在人類心臟中潛伏著精神的整個未來領域 – 天國。由於種子需要水分，因此人類心臟只需要全能的愛作為精神喚醒者來發展神聖起源的封閉細胞。然後，這個發展會取得如此好的進展，就像福音書所說的那樣，甚至空中的鳥兒也會來到這些分支下面。在精神上，這意味著即使天使，靈性領域中的光明，祝福的居民，如空中的飛鳥，也會對來自天堂上帝靈感之心的表現出生動的同情，並向四周傳播和平與歡樂。
14.還有另一個比喻，即關於網投入大海並以豐富的長途拖到岸邊的那個比喻。這個寓言意味著上帝的話語對於所有人來說都是可以接受的 – 弱者和強者，善者和惡者 – 並且只有在最後才能分揀。然後善人會得到他們的報酬，而這個詞的褻瀆者將不得不責備自己的後果。
18.可以預料，這種或類似的演講會激起人民的興趣，因為未來享受屬靈福利的道路，甚至是他們的標準 – 他們的祭司和文士對他們說很容易實現正義的行為，儘管我向他們保證了同樣的幸福，但並沒有把他們的勝利描述得如此簡單，並且警告他們違背了特定法律的後果。
19.這就是為什麼他們對我的話感到震驚，並且對我感到惱火，這讓我發言：“先知不是沒有榮譽，除了他自己的國家和自己的房子！”， – 今天对仍然廣泛使用的一種說法這可以通過數千例子來證明。
21.那麼，我遇到了這些所謂的無限忍耐的強烈的精神，最後我們會看看是否還找不到一些治療他們耳聾的方法。然而，其他人 – 數量相對較少 – 誰知道一點關於我的天國，接受我的愛的“粒芥菜籽”。我一直在觀察這顆糧食是否有能力在他們心中成長，並且像酵中的發酵過程一樣引發衝突，以及它是否能夠將它們指向自己心中隱藏的寶藏的價值，使它們成為可能拋棄一切其他東西，他們可能只擁有這個寶藏。然後我拭目以待，看看有多少東西傳回到我的靈性網。最後，篩選被執行，並且確定一個人是否值得精神上的幸福，或者他是否必須首先被留在黑暗中摸索相當長的一段時間，直到他意識到有一個不可違反的神聖法則並且沒有不受懲罰的。
26.繼續傾聽你心中的芥末籽仁的爱，為天國 – 正如我曾告訴我的聽眾 – 不是在你身外，而是在你內心。您可以隨身攜帶，隨時隨地找到它。一旦你內心深處是精神，你就可以通過它來靈性化其他一切的。
28.做好準備，不要害怕！與我同在並相信我的人是不會失望，即使是在你的小地球上可能遇到的最大的恐怖之中 – 就像發酵的過程一樣，因為我已經把我的話當作發酵劑，作為一種刺激物，投入國家的心中。他知道父親將他的網投入靈魂和精神的大海中。即使他也因此被俘虜，善良永遠只能收穫好的東西。