|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Bearbeitung des Herzensackers
=> Gehorsam & Willigkeit
=> Bring dein Herz vorwärts
=> Preparation of our Heart’s Soil
=> Obedience & Willingness
=> Bring your Heart forward
| The great Secret of a Man’s Self-development
THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN – Volume 2
Revealed from Jesus Christ by the inner Word thru Jacob Lorber
This gruesome incident opened the eyes of the encouraged Gentiles regarding the divinity of Jesus even more. However, it was not meant for the disciples who had to be strong to fight against their curiosity. Ultimately, each of them accepted the fact to not having to know everything ahead of time – with the exception of Judas Iscariot …
Chapter 74 – Judas and Thomas argue
1. With this remark all disciples are satisfied and praise My goodness and wisdom and the power of God which dwells in Me, except for Judas who grumbled and said in a quite audible tone to himself: – Against the Pharisees who secretly allow the foreigners to see the Holiest of Holy for money, He protests with sulfur rain from heaven; but if He shows to foreigners His own sanctuary and excludes us native children, then this is completely according to divine will! Did ever anybody of us experienced something similar? If they do it in Jerusalem by heaven and earth it is wrong; but when He for Himself nearly does the same, it is right and completely according to the order of Melchisedec! One of course cannot do anything about it; however, it is still very annoying!
2. Says Thomas the disciple who still keeps a sharp eye on Judas Ischariot: – Now then, finally something is not right for you? I‘m surprised that you not long ago began to rag the Lord for He placed the sun so far away from earth so that you can bake your pots more cheaply in its extreme proximity than by way of the usual wood fire!
3. See how nice it would be to fly like birds! Yes, at times it itched me in the shoulders, and I felt that I had to fly along with a flock of cheerfully floating cranes; I tried to hopple and jump, however the heavy body did not want to lift a foot above ground!
4. However, soon I was content with it and thought by myself: If God wanted that people should fly like birds, He would have given Him useful wings just like birds; but God saw that this ability would cause man more harm than good and gave him rather a pair of good and strong feet with which he can carry himself quite comfortable from one place to another. In addition to the two strong feet He gave him a pair of very useful hands and a mind reaching above all stars, by which, instead of the a pair of wings, he could produce for himself thousands of other conveniences, which apparently can provide him with more entertainment than the birds their wings; since it is quite debatable if the birds understand to appreciate their wings to the same extend than man his feet, his hands and his mind!
5. See, man also struggles to move forward in water for he does not have fins and no swim skin between the toes and fingers; but his God given mind taught him to build ships by means he can travel further over water than a fish, for whom a waterhole is a dwelling from which it never wants to wander off too far. And we can with fullest certainty assume that our later descendants will make extremely great progress regarding the art to build ships. Who knows whether any wise in future will succeed to lift off into the free air by means of an artificial pair of wings like the old Indians!
6. Here Judas interrupts Thomas and said somewhat irritated: – Did I ever recruit you as my teacher, so that you can preach to me at every occasion? Keep your wisdom for you and your children and leave me alone, otherwise you are forcing me to sharply shut your mouth! Because this I know well if I wanted to. With all your remarks regarding my equally free speeches and action I never have given you a crude word, and therefore truly do not know, why you always have to carve and plane on me! Just keep sweeping diligently in front of your own door, since for mine I will take care! If I don‘t like something, it is for me alone and not necessarily for you as well; I‘m not your concern and this from now on forever! – Do you understand such?
7. Only think back to Kis when the Lord conciliated the contentious matter between me and you; this be sufficient for you and me, and regarding anything else we have nothing to do with each other! If I ask you something you can give me a good answer to my question, – subject that you are able to do this! However, you will be the last to be honoured by me like that!
8. Says Thomas: – But tell me brother Judas, was there anything bad or offending about that which I just now have said to you, why are you so excited about me? Is it then untrue, according to my knowledge, that you only too often have quarrelled with the Lord that He has put the sun so distant from earth and that He did not give you a pair of wings to fly like the mute birds under the sky?
9. Continues Thomas after a while because Judas refused to answer him: – If you want to be cross with me, be cross with me without reason and cause! In the face of the Lord such extreme unbrotherly behaviour is not praiseworthy! A heart like yours does not belong to the group of disciples of the Lord and you would do a thousand times better if you would go home to your pottery business, and no longer bother Gods‘ society and pollute it with your profound divine-order-opposing heart. Have you already completely forgotten about the mountain speech of the Lord in Sichar, Samaria, where the Lord demands that we even should love our enemies, bless those who curse us and do good to those causing us evil?
10. But if you do not want to follow Gods‘ word and do not want to exercise your self-denial at every opportunity, ask yourself in Gods‘ name why are you bothering our society with your presence!
11. You do not speak one word with any of us for days; and if someone asks you something, you either give him no answer at all or you treat him in an utmost raw and crude manner, so that he will not put a question to you for a second time. Is this the behaviour for a disciple of the Lord? Ugh, shame on you and become another person, – otherwise go elsewhere!
12. Verily, I regret it already more than have murdered someone, for it was me who brought you to this group! I want to beg the Lord on my knees that He removes you from us with His almighty power, if you cannot be changed by goodness!
13. Says finally Judas with obvious suppressed rage but smiling face: – Not you nor the Lord can make me stay or leave! See, if I knew that I be less a thorn in your eyes as I surely am, I would long ago have left your society and searched for another; but to really annoy you wholeheartedly, and will serve you as a trial stone, where you can exercise beautifully your patience, longanimity and enemy-love, and want to learn from you the applied mountain speech of Jesus to then exercise it myself! – Have you understood me, wise Thomas?
14. Says Thomas turning to Me: – Lord, I and we all ask You to remove this wretched sheep! Since next to it no brotherly existence is thinkable, and it is impossible to apply Your holy teaching; for he stays continuously an instigator and traitor! Why should he be with us if he not only does not want to apply Your holy teaching but also always belittles us if we try to live and act according to Your word?
Chapter 75 – The Lord rebukes Judas
1. Say I to Judas Iscariot: – Brother Thomas‘ complaint concerning you is justified. I tell you: admonish your heart and become human. As a devil I find you loathsome and you may go. For My company is a hallowed company because it is pervaded by the Spirit of God, and in such a company a devil cannot and may not abide.
2. These words make Judas immediately go on his knees before Thomas begging his forgiveness.
3. But Thomas says: – Friend, the apology is not due to me, but to Him against Whose holy teaching you have wronged me badly.
4. So Judas gets to his feet, quickly walks over to me, prostrates himself before Me and begs My forgiveness.
5. And I say to him: – Admonish yourself in your heart, for without the inner true betterment your plea with your tongue only is quite worthless before Me since I see your heart and find it altogether bad. The just outwardly friendly form may be compared to a snake that by its graceful coils beguiles the little birds of the sky so that they fly into its jaws to be devoured. I tell you: Beware that you do not fall prey to Satan before long. For he does not like to let go of that which he calls his own.
6. Following these words Judas stood up again and said to Me: – Lord, You call the dead from their graves and they live; why do You allow my heart to perish in the grave of perdition? I do want to become a better man, but still cannot, because I cannot change my heart. Therefore, do reform my heart and I shall be a new man.
7. Say I: – Precisely therein lies the great secret of a man‘s self-development. I can do everything for man, and he still remains man. But his heart is his very own on which he must work completely independently if he wishes to prepare for himself eternal life. For if I first put the file to a man‘s heart, he would become a machine and never gain free independence. However, when man receives the teaching about what he has to do to shape his heart for God, he must also voluntarily observe it and shape his heart in accordance with it.
8. Once he has done that and cleansed and scoured his heart, only then do I enter it in spirit and abide in it, and the whole man is then reborn in the spirit and cannot ever again be lost since he has become at one with Me just as I Myself am at one with the Father from Whom I have gone forth and come into this world to show and pave for all human beings the way they have to walk in the spirit in order to attain to God in the fullness of truth.
9. Therefore, you have to start cultivating your heart like everybody else, otherwise you are lost, – even if I had called you a thousand times from the grave into the life of the flesh.
10. Says Judas Iscariot: – Lord, then I am lost. For I have a wayward heart and cannot help myself.
11. Say I: – So listen to the brothers and do not be angry when they admonish you in a loving and friendly way, for thereby they are helping you to cultivate your heart.
12. Look at Thomas whom all your rudeness does not deter from admonishing you wherever you begin to give too much free play to your evil heart. Do listen to his words of warning stemming from his concern for you, then your heart will gradually improve. However, if you will not accept any advice you will soon perish and, as already said, fall prey to Satan; for then not I, but Satan will be dwelling in your heart.
13. Therefore, beware above all of anger and greed, otherwise you will become a child of eternal death, for remorse and repentance beyond the grave have little value and cannot be of much use to an impure, black soul. Go now and ponder on these My words.
14. Judas now withdraws pondering, does indeed make a half-way decision to change his ways according to My words and says to Thomas: – Now you will see, brother, how Iscariot will become a new man and maybe even an example for all of you. For Iscariot is very capable provided he has the will. Now he wills it and as a result will accomplish much.
15. Says Thomas: – Brother, if you boast already in advance, the action will most likely remain in the background whereby you will or can become an example too, but not one to be followed, only a deterring one, – and there is not much chance of a betterment for you in this world.
16. For behold, if you do wish to become better than all of us are who know our great weaknesses also without your example and are fully aware of how miserable and unworthy we are before the Lord, then you would have for all eternity to regard yourself as lower before the Lord than your brothers and not ever think of wishing to become an example to be followed by us, but always regard yourself as the least and lowest. Then you will indeed be, without wishing to be, that which you now in your still considerable pride plan to become. –Therefore, live according to this precept which has grown for you not on my ground, but on the holy ground of the Lord, the foundation of which is true humility and self-denial, then you will, in accordance with the order of God, achieve that which you wish to achieve. – Do now go to the Lord and ask Him whether I have advised you properly and truthfully.