|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Weisheit 21…Belügt eure Kinder nicht
=> Wer betreibt alles Ehebruch?
=> Das Monster der Habsucht
=> Wahre Geschichte der Geburt Jesu
=> Der Weg zum ewigen Leben
=> Bedeutung der Geburt Jesu
=> Als die Zeit erfüllt war
=> Weihnachten & Traditionen
=> Materialismus & Spiritualismus
=> Wisdom 21…Don’t lie to your Children
=> Who does commit Adultery?
=> The Monster of Avarice
=> True Story of Jesus’ Birth
=> The Path to eternal Life
=> Significance of Jesus’ Birth
=> When the Time came
=> Christmas & Traditions
=> Materialism & Spiritualism
|Christmas… Contradictions in the Statements of the Lord?|
Christmas… Contradictions in the Statements of the Lord?
December 30, 2017
Dear Friends, Brothers and Sisters
We have received a question regarding christmas. For many, there seem to appear contradictions in the scriptures, published on our channel, as to how we should act and handle it.
Well, the contradictions concern only the handling of the outer traditions. Christmas church services, nativity plays, christmas trees, decorations, gifts and revel in feasting.
That, what we shall forsake, are our dead, loveless and vain actions concerning christmas, which are oriented on the material things only, visible for our natural eyes. Everything, which is not inspired by the grateful remembrance of the most salvific event in the history of mankind – the arrival of God in the child Jesus Christ – shall be discarded without substitution.
(Please note: Are we aware of the fact that anyone who tells his child about Santa and other figures is a liar, deceiver and as such a murderer of souls? The soul of a child is so precious, so sensitive – who would willingly sow such nonsense and then expect a good and plentiful harvest?… see also Trumpet Call, Words of Wisdom 21)
And now, a few statments of the Lord, revealed to a number of different prophets, scribes and seers in the past 150 years. Everyone, who has a good will and an open spirit, will always recognize the identical wording of Jesus, which differs only in its severity.
“As for this holiday called Christmas, you must forsake it. Yet of Messiah’s birth, you may indeed honor it (= true Christmas).
For it was the beginning of your salvation. For where there was once only darkness, behold, a great light has appeared!… Therefore blessed are those who worship with gratitude, giving thanks for the birth of My Son; even more blessed are those who worship and give thanks for His death and resurrection.
Yet woe to those who associate the name of The Son of God with sin! Woe to those who honor pagan customs and revel in filthy traditions!…
Woe to all who celebrate this holiday called Christmas (= wordly Christmas), FOR YOU DO DISHONOR ME BY ALL YOU SAY AND DO! This season of so-called giving is detestable in My sight! … ”
38. The celebration of Christmas, a feast of joy and memories.
39. For the rich and powerful, Christmas means worldly satisfactions and pleasures. For those following the footsteps of Christ, who did not have a bed or a home in the night He was born, it is a feast with austerity, but coupled with spiritual joy.
40. Christian humanity, you who make preparations to decorate your altars and to hold your feast, truly, I tell you, your heart is empty. Have you never considered that all those altars, which you erect, and all those images with which you illustrate Me, are only a joy for your eyes and an imitation of the Divine, which is far off the true reality? I have always lived within the temple of true humility. Likewise, I have taught you to fulfill your task with all your love and self-abnegation.
Uphold My Honor in this Season, My Bride
So, whether or not the Lord was born on that day is totally irrelevant, He is using that day to bring an awareness of Himself to lost humanity that is sitting in such darkness. Of course Satan jumps right in on the heels of that with greed, avarice and partying.
At this point, the Lord started talking again, and He said…
“And for those of you who are naysayers, it should be obvious to you that this time of the year IS a threat to Satan or he would never work so hard to blot it out of the world.”
“But you, My Brides, My highly honored ones, please – uphold My honor and do not fall prey to the world, giving into impulses to shop and take advantage of sales that are deliberately set up to make you fall into materialism. I have no problem with a modest list of things you’ve needed for your ministry or to help others, or a few personal items. But please do not allow it to get out of hand and trap you into immobilizing personal debt. Uphold my honor, My cherished ones.”
“What you do for the poor shall be forever remembered and credited to you. But stay in My grace, not the unction of the prowling unclean spirits that seek to entangle you and take your hearts away from Me.” …
5. From eternity I always have been the same in the spirit and forever will not change in My being, effectuation and will. I now have been three days with you and have taught you what you need to know, to believe and to do – everybody by himself -, to obtain the everlasting life of the soul. Did I say anything about any special prayers or anything about an effective mysterious, only Me pleasing God service, or about any certain holy days like the Sabbath of the Jews, which they call a day of the Lord Jehovah of the Jews, on which the priests forbid the people all kind of work, while they themselves as priests on this very day of the Lord commit the biggest and most shameful fraudulences and at the same time are of the unscrupulous opinion to thereby provide God with a good service? No, about all this you not have heard a single word from My mouth and I say it to you as the full truth:
6. Do away with all your ceremonial prayers, away with all holy days, since every day is a true day of the Lord, and away with all priesthood! For every person who recognizes God and loves Him above all and does His will, is a true and right priest and is thereby also a right teacher, if he gives this very teaching which he has received from Me, to his fellowmen.
7. Who therefore does My will, speaks the Lord now, truly prays and prays without interruption; and everyday on which a person provides his fellowman in My name with a welfare deed, is a true and to Me pleasing day of the Lord.
27. On this day the people let their mind rest for a few moments and they raise their spirit to Me in remembrance of the blessed night, on which the Savior was born. A few feel the peace of My spirit because they have peace within their heart, others feel sorrow because they think about their childhood and those beloved beings that have departed from this world. Some enter into a spiritual contemplation and prayer, all the while again there are others, who desecrate the true joy of the spirit through worldly pleasures and feasts.
28. Now, I am asking the poor, the afflicted upon this earth: Why do you weep? Don’t you remember that the simple shepherds of Bethlehem were the first to behold the countenance of their Lord in the face of that child?
29. Dry your tears, raise your face and behold the light of My presence within this blessed word, which likewise has been heard by simple people, when it was heard for the first time during this time. Celebrate this night with delight and remember the one, in which I came to you to deliver My light for all eternity.
We can see that everything, which has been done and will be done in a loving and grateful remembrance of the birth of Christ – setting up a manger with children (humility in poverty), lighting a candle (giving light), telling the story of the Lord (spreading knowledge), singing christmas songs (choirs of angels delivering the glory of God), inviting widows, orphans and the poor (practicing brotherly love) – will leave behind traces of blessings in the hearts of everyone.
May love and mercy, according to the teachings of Jesus, restore the right vision within the hearts of the people once again. Praise, honor and many thanks to You, oh mighty God, dear Lord Jesus. Your mercy be with us all.