| God & The World… Let ME contaminate you!
God & The World… Let ME contaminate you!
May 10th, 1841, afternoon
John 7:7 … It’s impossible for the world to hate you, but it hates Me, because I bear witness against it, that its works are evil.
1. Listen, you, whom I love! – In this verse of the words of My tender John lies the great truth, that all, who are not of the world, stand in no favour with the world, because through and in Me, they do not appreciate its vain evil works.
2. The world will not hate you, as it hates Me, since I always bear witness against its works, but rejoice, if the world despises you! For whoever is despised because of Me, they can rest assured, that I am not far from them.
3. Look, the world is similar to the truffle dogs and eagles. They sense the hidden life and the eagle can smell a carrion from miles away.
4. The truffle dogs don’t actually look for the plant, but only for a roast, and thus they scrape the soil and search industriously for the plant, so that they won’t miss the delicious roast, which they had so often enjoyed already. But however, when the roast among the truffles has been absent already for a long time, then the dogs are barely suitable to search for truffles any longer, which then only will become an object of disdain to them.
5. Look, such ‘Roast Servants’ are not really truffle seekers, because it was never the truffles, they were looking for, but always the roast! – However, if such servants floutingly forsake you, know that I, the one, who was the most hated one by the world, have planted a ‘truffle of love’ within you, but I have not added a worldly roast to it. Therefore ignore those ‘roast hunters’ and do not fear them, for they do not care about the truffles, they only care for the roast!
6. The eagles however, they gather together, ’cause they can sense a carrion. – Look, I am such a carrion for the world. For it flees from Me and hates Me more than a carrion! – But there are myriads of worldly birds, and only very few eagles among them. However, it is not enough to feed on the ‘carrion of life’ as a crow, together with the eagles. No, you have to become an eagle yourself, if you wish to receive life out of the carrion! Look, whoever will not be born out of the ‘carrion’ again, will not enter the true life. However, for the world, the ‘carrion’ stinks unbearably, but not for the ‘eagles’, because for them it is full of the noblest odour.
7. The ‘carrion’ however, is a most reliable mirror for the world and it shows the world its true nature. And the world hates it therefore, because it is a mirror of its evil works. But the ‘eagles’ do not hate the bright moldy splendor of the ‘carrion’, for they know, that through the moldiness of the ‘carrion’ their own will be absorbed and exterminated.
8. However, like I am a ‘carrion’ for the world, in the same way will the world some day in the beyond be a carrion for Me and for all My angels, forever!
9. Truly, if you want to live, you must become ‘contaminated’ by Me, and the world must flee you for the sake of the pest of My name and it must draw cordons because of your whiff. However, if you notice this, rejoice, because then you have most certainly become ‘infected’ with the ‘pest of eternal life’. Or else, the world would do with you, what it always does, if you were still like it. But because you are not of the world anymore, but have become My love for good, for this reason you mean less and less to the world.
10. Truly, if it would sense, what secretly happens within you through Me, it would most certainly flee from you more diligently than it does from the pest itself.
11. But that is why the world cannot hate you, because it doesn’t know, what there is within you. However, it hates Me exceedingly, because it knows what resides within Me, namely a tough mirror, confronting the world relentlessly with its atrocities.
12. Now look, what I am bringing as a gift to you today! – A detested, stinking ‘carrion’! And I invite you to eat of the ‘carrion’ together with the ‘eagles’, yes, to even become an ‘eagle’ yourself! Yes, I even want to ‘contaminate’ you for and in front of the world!
13. However, don’t worry about it! You see, I Myself am the greatest and most detested ‘pest’ for the world. Don’t be afraid of My ‘pest’, for it is the eternal life itself! Rejoice for having been infected with My ‘pest’! For therein, you live the life of My love, forever.
14. For I am the ‘carrion’ of life, and this ‘pest’ is My eternal love. Amen! This tells you the one, whom the entire world hates, since He eternally bears witness against it… Amen.