<= Zurück zu Himmelsgaben @ FAQ Back to Heavenly Gift =>
|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Erlösung ist gegeben & Muss empf…
=> Hast du auf Fels oder Sand gebaut?
=> Löst alles, was euch bindet…
=> Der Glaube ohne Werke ist tot
=> Falsche & Rechte Wohltätigkeit
=> Ein weiterer Edelstein in deiner Krone
=> Kirchengeist & Liebesgeist
=> Zersplittert in Sekten
=> Ich bin die wahre Kirche ohne Wände
=> Zeugnis von Chiara Luce
=> Salvation is given & Must be rec…
=> Have you built on Rock or Sand?
=> Loose everything that binds you
=> Faith without Works is dead
=> Wrong & Right Form of Charity
=> Another Jewel in your Crown
=> Religious Spirit & Spirit of Love
=> Fragmented in Sects
=> I am the true Church without Walls
=> Testimony of Chiara Luce
| True Happiness, true Compassion, the true Church & The blessing of…
Jesus teaches… True Happiness, true Compassion,
Heavenly Gifts… Revealed thru Jakob Lorber in April 1841
True Happiness – April 21, 1841 (HG1-105)
The Lord says:
1. Look, My dear Anselm, I do not wish you anything in a human way, whatever I wish you I will give you instantly – and I have already given it to you, and I have endless more things in store for you, if only you will accept them.
2. Look, I want to give you everything in abundance… ‘Silver, gold and precious stones’ out of My paternal heart! – I give you silver because of your children, gold for your wife, but you I want to adorn with all sorts of precious stones!
3. But firmly believe in My Name! Build upon it as you would on a diamond rock! And love Me above all, your kindhearted and holy Father, so you will soon recognize in your heart the great wonder of the power and might of My Name Jesus!
4. This say I, your holy Father. Amen!
Religious Orders and true Compassion – April 25, 1841 (HG1-106)
Plea of the servant… ‘Oh Lord, our most holy and best Father! Will You not tell a poor sinner like me, how we should feel about this newly established order of the so called ‘merciful grey sisters’, so if questions should come up about this seemingly charitable religious order, we may be able to give a just and appropriate answer, for it could quite easily happen, that a wrong judgment could be pronounced – Oh Lord, please forgive me my audacity that I dare ask You like some man. But you are our Father! So please forgive the foolish children, if their questions are like them! Amen.’
1. Ok then, write… Truly, this question is indeed silly! How can you ask something like this!?
2. Have you never read a gospel before? – Tell Me, on which occasion have I ever established such a religious order – and least of all a religious women’s order?! – Or are dreams, which some bile and weak sighted order founders have dreamt, also part of the gospels?
3. What did I say to the apostles? – They shall be brothers among each other in all love, that’s what I told them! – How did these call all men according to My commandment? – Nothing else than… ‘Dear brothers’ etc. – So what’s up with this caste system here?
4. You shall all be a religious order of pure love for Me, nothing but children of one and the same Father, and redeemed ones through My incarnation! You shall be one and the same loving, compassionate brother and sister caste in the living power of My word and Name, since you all have been made children of My love, mercy and grace through one and the same Jesus Christ.
5. However, when people – even though in part with an honest intention – isolate themselves from others, in order to somehow form a certain virtuous caste, into which only very few can be accepted – what kind of blessing can come forth for the people, if not all are like one and one like all?!
6. Of course, not everyone may be a weaver, a tailor, a cobbler or a blacksmith at the same time etc; there has to be diversity of workers and classes outwardly. However, it shall not be so inwardly! There, everyone should only be a loving and merciful brother and sister towards his neighbour!
7. What kind of charity should a paid charity be? – Or does charity only exist in the care for the sick?
8. I say… Whoever does not practice charity as a free confessor of My word and My love, and doing it so with all of his strength and without reward, their work I will consider as the work of an animal, which, in its judged order, must perform at all times one and the same works, because it cannot act otherwise, according to the judged order. However, their works are just about no works at all.
9. The free man must also act free and unbound, in the infinite free order of My eternal and free love, if they wish for Me to consider his work as something. – But whoever acts under a certain oppressed order, and even more often according to the more deplorable enclosure, those are very rarely more than conditioned lazy ones doing a certain work, and they never look to the work, but only to the wage.
10. This should be enough to answer your question, not so worthy of Me! – But in future spare Me from any of this! For such worldly flaunting establishments are an abomination for Me! – But whoever practices charity, shall practice it in secret, and not in front of the world!
11. This say I, the One, who only looks at the works done in secret! – Amen. Amen. Amen.
The true Church (HG1-107)
1. A church is only a true church, if it teaches My Will and preaches the life out of love, which has bled on the cross for the whole earth, yes for the entire creation.
2. However, a church that only blesses itself, and curses everything else is like a cheapskate who wishes death upon everyone, so he may get a hold of everything. But it is more likely for a camel to fit through an eye of a needle than for such a ‘cheapskate’ to enter heaven.
The Blessing of the Cross – April 28th 1841 (HG1-108)
1. The cross is a true (basic) necessity in life! – When life contains no adversities and trials, it straggles and evaporates like an ether drop. A soul, that does not carry a cross, languishes, dies and loses itself into the night of death.
2. The hardship of life, however, is the vessel of life, in which it becomes consolidated like a diamond, which is also only a consolidated ether drop, although not a life droplet.
3. Therefore, each of you shall take their cross upon their shoulder and follow Me in all love, thus they will preserve their life forever!
4. Those who coddle their life will lose it. But those who crucify it and those who let Me crucify it, will preserve it for all eternity!
5. This say I, the Crucified One. Amen!