|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Die Welt, Tanzen & Tanzsucht
=> Wer begeht alles Ehebruch?
=> Liebe ohne Bedingung
=> Meine Eigenen erkennen Mich nicht
=> Blinde Führer, die Mücken aussieben
=> Du sollst an einen Gott glauben
=> Du bist Petrus der Fels
=> Aufgehende Sonne Christi in uns
=> Macht euch bereit für die Reise
=> Die wahre Sabbatfeier
=> The World, Dancing & Dance Add.
=> Who does actually commit Adultery?
=> Love without Condition
=> My Own do not recognize Me
=> Blind Guides, who strain out gnats
=> Thou shalt believe in one God
=> You are Peter the Rock
=> Rising Sun of Christ in us
=> Get ready for your Journey
=> True Observance of the Sabbath
|3rd Commandment … Thou shalt hallow the Sabbath|
3rd Commandment … Thou shalt hallow the Sabbath
The Spiritual Sun, Volume 2
Explanation of the 3rd Commandment – The Guidance through the ‘Children’s Kingdom’ takes place by the Apostle of Love, John.
11. „Thou shalt hallow the Sabbath.“ – But what does that mean, especially here, when no more night alternates with day, and only perpetual, eternal day exists? When is the Sabbath? Since the commandment is of Divine origin, it must be an eternal and not a merely temporal rule, and must have a fully valid meaning in the realm of the spirits as on earth.
12. With you it is said that one should, on a sabbath, being a compulsory day of rest, do no servile work, by which is meant all gainful occupation. But it is permissible to perform a show, to play, even to dance like the gentiles. It is necessary to fast one day before the Sabbath in order to be able to eat better and more on the Sabbath. So even the hosts are allowed to sell their food and cheat their guests on a holiday more than any other. That is, according to law, to hallow the Sabbath; the more blessed work in the field and in the acre may not be done, but everything else is fit for the Sabbath.
13. But the Lord has shown in the world that even on the Sabbath one can work fitly and do good. But if the Lord Himself worked on the Sabbath, then I believe that every person should have enough proof that the ‘hallowing of the Sabbath’ should be understood as something quite different from not working, or taking something in the hands which is useful and beneficial.
14. But what is meant by the sanctification of the Sabbath? What is the Sabbath? I want to tell you very briefly:
15. The Sabbath is neither Saturday, nor Sunday, nor Easter or Pentecost, nor any other day of the week or year, but it is nothing but the day of the spirit in man, the Divine light in the human spirit, the rising sun of life in the human soul. That is the Living Day of the Lord in man, which he is continually to recognize and sanctify through all his actions, which he is to do out of love for God and out of love for his neighbor.
16. But since man cannot and will never find this holy day of rest of the Lord in the chaos of the world, therefore, let him withdraw from the world and seek that Day of the Life of the sacred rest of God.
17. Therefore the people of the Israelites were commanded to appoint at least one day of the week, when they should withdraw from worldly affairs, and seek in themselves that day of life. But the law was observed only externally and materially, and in the end it was brought to such an extent that even the Lord of the Sabbath was not recognized, the Holy Father, when driven by infinite love, came to earth on his children!
18. I think that you would fully understand from these words what was meant by the sanctification of the Sabbath and how it should be kept.
19. You should as well be able to understand the question of whether your Sunday keeping is a true sabbatical sanctification, whether one can, through an hour of worship, followed by worldly entertainment, reach the innermost, eternal Living Day of rest of the Lord?
20. If I were with you on earth, I would like to set a very high price on the proof, whether by attending church, then by hard eating, and finally by going for a walk, driving or riding, sometimes even by dancing, playing and drinking, not infrequently through lies and deceit, through ordinary personal visitations, and more enterprises of the like, one would find the true Sabbath in spirit and sanctify it. Who knows if there are not philosophers who could provide such proof? Of course he would be exposed to be like a false coin with us.
21. It is barely necessary to mention that here, only the living Sabbath-sanctification is taught to and practiced by the children. You can form for yourself a thorough concept of how these commandments of the Lord are actually to be understood.
22. Just like these two commandments and the previous one, we also want to walk through the others, for you to get a proper concept, in which sense all the commandments here are being taught to the children.