<= Zurück zu Himmelsgaben @ FAQ Back to Heavenly Gift =>
|Jesus’ Clarification of… ‘You are Peter the Rock’|
Jesus’ Clarification of… ‘You are Peter the Rock’
“You are Peter (a rock), upon this rock I want to build My church, and the gates of hell shall not defeat it! – To you I want to give the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven; what you will loose on earth, shall be loosed in heaven as well, and what you bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven as well.” (Matthew 16:18-19)
The Lord says:
2. If only someone had an atom of pure intellect and prudence, he would have to realize – for the sake of My Divinity – that it would have been impossible for Me, the One who only preached the law of brotherly love at every possible opportunity, to give such an authority and provision to the apostle Peter, as well as to all other apostles, when said things behave towards brotherly love in the same way as heaven and hell behave towards each other!
3. Whoever bestows laws, he also gives the judgment; is judgment love? For this exact reason I have taken all the judgment upon Myself on the cross, so that only love would remain with the people, – but where is that love even imaginable, where billions of judgment seats are set up among those who should be brothers, and wherever you look, you can only see laws, laws and laws?! Is this supposed to be Peter the rock, upon which My church should be built, which is supposed to be nothing but love and love alone?!
4. Everyone who recognizes and loves Me like Peter does, is an appropriate rock, upon which I can build My true Church, the true love and wisdom out of Me, and also earnestly will build. But how shall a big or small congregation under the rule of some leader be a rock, when everyone thinks and believes, what they want; where one mutters some incomprehensible words and sells such muttering as some useful prayer, and the other one curses, scoffs and laughs about it, and where a third one emerges as a judge and condemns everything into the deepest bottom of hell?! Can such a congregation or its leader be the rock, upon which My church is built, and which the gates of hell can never defeat?!
5. I said: By your love you will be rocognized – If you love one another, as I love you, they will recognize that you truly are My disciples! – I gave the love as the sole indicator, from which one can recognize if someone is a true rock, upon which My church is built. – But how shall the multiplied judgment seats among those who are supposed to be brothers be the sole indicator of Peter the rock, upon which My church is built, and which the gates of hell cannot defeat?! – Oh you terribly blind and foolish people of this present time, who think that they have not been defeated by hell. But on account of all their actions, they are right in the middle of it already, and for a very long time!
6. If I wanted to institute a visible church with that, I would have said to all apostles and disciples: You are all Peters. But I said this literally only to Peter himself, because he was the first one who recognized Me according to My Divine Nature! Therefore he also was the first one, to whom, on account of his faith and trust, I gave the key to the Kingdom of Heaven, which is a kingdom of love towards God within the heart of man, and out of that, the true brotherly love, a love which nobody can reach without recognizing God first, because everyone must certainly first know the one whom they are supposed to love, before they can love Him.
7. This love towards God and one’s brother is therefore the true Kingdom of God, the sole true and living church, which is built upon the rock of the correct understanding and the steadfast faith and trust derived from that which, of course, no hell can ever destroy.
8. But the external, communal, and ceremonial parade and splendor of a so called insurmountable church of Christ upon some golden and silver rock of Peter is as much church and the rock of Peter as hell is heaven, or the excrement of a pig is a diamond. – Or have I ever said: You will be recognized to be My disciples on account of the gold, silver, gemstones, precious chasubles, great worldly power, the greatest earthly reputation, the most magnificent church buildings, bells and organs or by the latin language and the likes? – Truly, nothing like that has ever been preordained and foretold by Me as an indicator of My true church. But through John in the book of revelation, where the great harlot is spoken of – but this harlot will surely not be the rock of Peter, right?!
9. Simon Jona, who was a true Peter, said the following to someone he was healing through My true Spirit within him: “I do not have any gold or silver, but what I have, I do give to you!” – Can the one who wants and is supposed to be the successor of Peter in Rome, the bishops in England, the superintendents in Germany and the mighty patriarch of all Greeks truly say this about themselves with a clean conscience, without becoming a laughing stock before the entire world?! Do they also have no pockets, shoes and sticks? – Oh behold, how Peter and his church of love was built upon the rock of his heart, and what its foundation was. Now look at how today’s churches are built and what their foundation is? I mean, even a blind person must grasp this and also see, let alone someone who’s eyes have been fairly opened.
10. The time will come when God will be worshipped in spirit and in truth everywhere, and not in Jerusalem or upon the mount Gerizim! – This you can read in the scriptures as well. – Therefore is the spirit, the truth, the correct understanding, the faith and trust and the true Love for God and for one’s neighbor in the heart of every single human being the sole true rock and the living church built upon it by Me. And this is the only church that will defy hell eternally. Everything else are vain works of men, and they stand for nothing, and they offer no protection against hell at all, if the true rock and the true living church, built within every single human being, is lacking therewith.
11. Therefore, it is quite a vain question, which outer, visible church among the many that bear My Name, is the correct one. – The answer to that question can never be anything else than this: None of them! – Only the church in the heart, which I have made, is the only true church, and the only one that keeps you safe from hell for all eternity. Everything else was concocted by the world, and it belongs to the world, and it will never mean anything before Me!
12. And so, the keys to My kingdom can also only be found within the living and only true church, but never in some ecclesiastical congregation or with its board. Whatever someone looses or binds for himself out of his living church built by Me within his heart, will be loosed or bound upon the earth in his natural life, as well as in the life of his brother. And it will also be loosed or bound in heaven, since this sole true church is already heaven itself – or to say it even clearer… Whatever someone does in and out of his mighty church of love, that will be done in heaven as well, forever.
13. These are therefore the true keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, that you recognize Me as your holy and truest Father, and that you love Me above all else, and that you love your brothers and sisters as yourself. If that is the case with you, you have achieved ‘peterdom’, and thereby possess the true keys to the Kingdom of Heaven; everything else is naught! – So understand this well and live accordingly… Amen, amen, amen.
You are Peter the Rock (Continuation)
1. But if someone among you would ask about the rock of Peter and say: “Yes, if this rock is to be taken purely spiritually and is to be sought only in each individual person and is not to be understood in the board of a congregation as well as in the whole congregation, then why does the Lord allow the congregations to be at loggerheads for centuries and to ruffle each other’s feathers in the cruelest way possible just because of the right rock of Peter, since every congregation firmly believes that Peter the rock is at home in it?
The reason for this lies much deeper than some of you might think at first. Of course, it should not be like this, but it must be like this still, because everything else is like this! – To Abraham a proper descendant was awakened spiritually without sensual intercourse, in the same way John was begotten, and Mary, and in the primeval times such begettings happened frequently, and so many prophets were begotten in this way.
3. This kind of procreation is certainly the right one and still happens not seldom without the knowledge of the parents; but this kind is of heaven and is not suitable for the world, which, however, also has to be because of the possible participation in the redemption. But what is left then but to leave the world its sensual way of procreation, and thus to let the old sin continue to exist along with the complete redemption, so that every imprisoned natural soul may have the unhindered way into the kingdom of grace and mercy one way or the other! – So there must also exist external Peters, by which the children of the world may find their way one way or the other.
4. As the spirit likes only that which is of its nature, so the world also likes that which is of its nature. Here the following proverb fits perfectly… Birds of a feather flock together. It would also be desirable from the trees and other plants that they would rather bring to light immediately ripe fruits instead of the preceding bloom and some other ceremonial appearances. But there is no other way, so from the great circle of beings everything that is still at the bottom should finally be directed upwards, and there reach eternal freedom!
5. Therefore, it must also be permitted that, besides the only right spiritual path – the world’s various side paths and sometimes even the most glaringly wrong paths are left – upon which it can nevertheless be led, over time, either here or there onto the right path. Or could the firstfruits, who come from below, be baptized immediately into the only true inner church of the spirit? That would be no more possible than a fruit ripening immediately from a tree without a previous blossom.
6. The prince of night and death must therefore have his world chapel next to the proper church, which is built on the rock of Peter. But from this chapel there is still a way into the proper church, and he cannot prevent anyone who wants to pass from this world chapel into the proper church, just as he could not prevent you to pass from the same chapel into My proper church and to remain in it forever!
7. Imagine Mary as the proper church, and Martha as the world chapel, who makes much noise about purely worldly things, while Mary, with her best part at My feet, listens to My teaching, which alone is light and life, and receives it into her heart! – But when their brother was in the grave, both wept all the same, and both came to Me, that I would awaken him who lay dead – bound in the grave – full of stench and rotting!
8. But nothing more about this! – I think you will easily see from this gift why, besides the proper church of Peter in the heart, also external ones are allowed. Therefore, to say more about it would be completely superfluous. So, consider this well within your heart… Amen.