|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Da gibt es eine Absolute Wahrheit
=> Ich korrigiere all Jene, die Ich liebe
=> Wie prüfe Ich die Geister?
=> Kennzeichen..Echte & Falsche Lehrer
=> Wehe zu den Führern, die im Namen…
=> Was ist ein Prophet? Knirschende K.
=> Der Papst & Der Vatikan werden…
=> Egoismus, Eitelkeit & Herrschsucht
=> Die wahre Kirche… Petrus der Fels
=> There is one Truth Absolute
=> I correct all Those I love
=> How do I discern the Spirits?
=> Characteristics..True & False Teacher
=> Woe to the Leaders, who speak in…
=> What is a Prophet? Gnashing Ch.
=> The Pope & The Vatican will come…
=> Selfishness, Vanity & Lust for Power
=> The true Church… Peter the Rock
|Whom can I trust after all? How do I discern…|
Whom can I trust after all? How do I discern…
True prophets are always ill-reputed. Let’s take a look at the Jews – They murdered most of their prophets – the last Ones were Zacharias, high priest of Jerusalem, and his son, John the Baptist, who (according to the bible) was the reincarnation of the great prophet Elijah… AND ULTIMATELY… THEY KILLED THE LORD HIMSELF! God, Jesus Jehovah, the Lord of hosts – persecuted, slandered, condemned, tortured and most shamefully murdered by his own creatures. “Father (meaning: the love), forgive them, for they know not, what they do.”
Oh, there were countless people present, who loved THEIR Lord and master above everything! They stood there, crying, speechless and shocked and they lived that exact life, which Jesus had taught them – especially in that most tragic moment… To look upon the angry Pharisees and their followers with love and mercy, as well as to repent in their hearts for the screaming masses before the father.
It can be read many times in the great gospel of John that the Lord has warned His people to not get angry, when He, as the creator of all of eternity permits them to kill His Body. Why? Because He knew which question would mainly come up… ‘What? Our Lord and master dies? Without resistance? No thunder and lighting, no opening of the earth? IS IT REALLY HIM?’
‘Do NOT get angry because of Me!’ Things seem different than they really are! You do not understand the depth of what is happening! Exactly as it was back then, so it is today! The same words have to be repeated.
Brothers and sisters,
WHO conveys the right word? By no later than now, the human intellect kicks in, for every serious attempt to call out to our the master attracts the attention of the evil one… Now, everything depends on the heart and if it has the right attitude towards the Lord… Do you want to challenge Him in order to compel something? Or is it the longing for God’s Love? IT IS OUR DECISION!! The outcome corresponds with OUR LOVE…
Points to consider
2. Jesus has sent out His disciples with simple clothing and no stick. He also decreed that the disciples should not greet or let themselves be greeted. This means… A messenger and/ or prophet sent by the Lord will NEVER work for his own benefit (simple clothing), he will never fling around with words of hate and judgment (no stick) and he will never coax or frighten with ambitions of success (greet or let himself be greeted).
3. Jesus doesn’t have a ploy – a RECIPE OF SUCCESS or SCHEME. He created every single human being to be unique. Every willing person will therefore be touched in a quite personal manner. Mankind, recognize, that the Lord wants to touch your weaknesses and heal them – and not influence your (alleged) strengths, where you would be continually in battle stance! So when your heart is touched with a tender (but not downplaying) instruction – then listen!
4. Jesus even sent out Judas Iscariot. Judas was a scribe and was quite good at talking. He was equipped with the power of healing as well and was thus able to help any willing person. It DIDN’T depend on Judas, but on the needy! Meaning… DO NOT GOOGLE the messenger, who delivered the message. Do NOT read that rubbish and the slander of your fellowmen, instead, listen to the message. Feel it with your heart and discern it with the Lord.
5. Jesus did not represent human greatness. The ‘carpenter’ was a simple human being. His birth, His life, His entire being has NEVER boasted with titles, knowledge, abilities and exceptional characteristics. He placed all the abilities during the victory over ‘Satan’s temptations in the desert’ under the will of ‘the father’, which means nothing else than… Everything that could influence man against his free will has the Lord subjected to His love, His order, His providence and His compassion, so that everyone could find his way back to the father of love, out of love and not out of coercion. A ‘servant of God’ without true humility and love is NEVER a servant – but a selfish seducer. A true servant does not seek honor for himself, for a church or for an institution, but only for His Lord.
6. Jesus didn’t try to sway men, who had material desires. Especially the merchants and clergymen belonged to this group. The merchants (buy and sell with profit, speculations, lending money) are – with only a few exceptions – completely stuck with their love in the material world – their spirit is not able to sense anything higher for quite a long time(!)… and the clergymen? They do business with their own ‘word of God’… Thereto the Lord says… “You have already received your reward – and I do not know you”…
7. Jesus has not introduced one single ceremony. This means that every ceremony is an outer show piece, that has been invented by men, and was ultimately established as mandatory, which lacks any divine foundation. Ceremonies are a myth and an delusion. Stay away from them. ALL sacramental actions are part of that, every procession, every incense burner, every communion wafer, baptism, confirmation, all statues and holy images of saints, every special garment and so on… and EVERY TEMPLE OF STONE – for “I live within you; your heart is My Temple!”
Alright… no matter if ‘well intentioned’ or deliberately ‘distorted’ – our Lord and Master truly loves us, with a depth that we cannot comprehend at all. So let us give our love back to Him, as honest and as good, as we are able to!
May the love and grace of the Lord fill us all completely!