|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Haushaltung Gottes online
=> Geistige & Materielle Schöpfung
=> Jesus zu CERN…Ich bin Gott allein
=> Vorsicht vor Eifersuchts-Rivalitäten
=> Schicksal oder Willensfreiheit?
=> Der jüngste Tag & Das letzte Gericht
=> Paulusbrief an Laodizea
=> Ihr wolltet die Herrschaft Satan’s
=> Satan’s Persönlichkeit
=> Standardmässig dienen wir d. Teufel
=> Household of God online
=> Spiritual & Material Creation
=> Jesus to CERN…I am God alone
=> Beware of Jealousy-Rivalry
=> Destiny or Free Will?
=> Youngest Day & The last Judgment
=> Paul’s Letter to Laodicea
=> You wanted Satan’s Rule
=> Satan’s Personality
=> By default, we all serve the Devil
|Satana, God’s apostate Wife|
Satana, God’s apostate Wife
Jesus Christ reveals thru Jacob Lorber – The Household of God
Volume 3, chapters 17-19
Chapter 17 – Satan’s confession of his lies and acknowledgement of the wickedness of his stubbornness
The Lord says:
1. Here Satan got up, trembling, and said to Kisehel, who still firmly held the staff that was given to him by the Lord in his hand:
2. “Listen, you my punisher out of the power of your God, who is also an eternal God of wrath over me, and who never stops beating me with his terrible rod!
3. I, in my horrible and dreadful protective shape, have said to you a few things earlier about the Lord, the almighty Creator of all things, spirits and people, things I now, in this to you similar shape, want to revoke completely as a terrible lie!
4. I have indeed told you some truths, – but since I have perverted them within me, they were a lie; because everything I have said about the Lord, is only applicable to me, and as such it is not the Lord, but only me who is the quite old and wicked swindler of the world, and an arduous, though not almighty, but nevertheless strong, great and powerful player!
5. Not the Lord, but only I have destroyed many sun regions already, and through me they would have sunk into their eternal nothingness, if the Lord would not have had mercy on them, and through His powerful messengers carried them to such a place in infinity where they orbit in new, quiet trajectories, which could never be reached by my pestilent breath.
6. See, if it were up to me, there would probably be another creation every single moment, and no being could ever exist anywhere; because I only want to create in order to have something to destroy again, and I would like to create and livingly procreate all kinds of well-built, lovely and beautiful people, just to torment them according to my evil desires, and once I have tormented them to my satisfaction, I would immediately destroy them completely.
7. Behold, I was always a liar, and I prefer to lie to you a thousand fold than to ever tell you the whole truth; but I fear your staff too much for me to ever dare to lie to you again!
8. However, it will still not get better with me despite having confessed the truth to you, for as long as my great power is left within me, all matter, the whole visible world, that is, earth, sun, moon and all the endless stars and innumerable suns, worlds and beings of infinite kinds, have to remain subject to me and I have to be their master.
9. For this I have to be, because I am like a created God, and I have been completely imprisoned in this material totality, from which I am not able to ever escape until only one last material speck of the very last world will exist, which is the reason I only work towards the continued destruction of the things which were built by the Almighty, in order to arrive sooner at my autocracy, according to my tyrannical opinion, and to supposedly overthrow the Lord of glory from His eternal throne, because He continuously counteracts my plans of destruction, since I have been called out of Him into my very powerful and almost endlessly large existence for the purpose of being next to Him, like a second god, and to reign with Him, yet to love him with the deepest love as well, above all else from my deepest depths, so that I would be to Him what a faithful wife is to the man, forever!
10. Verily, great and gloriously I was stationed! Whatever I wanted was already there; and the Lord did not curb me in my will and creativity.
11. But if I wanted to destroy something which I had created, the Lord prevented me from doing so. Thereby, however, I found myself limited in my power against God.
12. Through craftiness I wanted to bring Him over to my side and make myself as beautiful as possible. To this end I ignited myself in all my light to dazzle the Lord.
13. But the Lord suddenly took me prisoner in my light, created matter from it, and next to me countless ranks of wonderful beings, and he loved them more than me, His first-created wife.
14. Only then I blindly devolved into the wildest fury, and since then I have been cursing the Lord already for an eternity, the Lord who wanted to save me many times already, but my fury is too great for me to allow Him to save me, because he did not want to let me reign!
15. Now Satana has spoken and did not lie, but told the truth. Therefore, You, Lord, take away her great power, so that she can no longer resist You, to therefore be severely punished by You!
16. Give me a new deadline, and I will return to you within that time limit!
17. But if my great jealousy against you again kindles my anger, because You turn Your heart fully to the newly created, and I therefore would have to pursue them, then take away all my power, and do not reject me forever, or do with me what You want!
18. Suspend me between heaven and earth, so that my wrath consumes me in the face of all Your glory and all of those who You love and those who are allowed to love You and can love You! Your will!”
Chapter 18 – The lie of the eternal chastisement of Satana. The female beauty of the original figure of Satan. God’s crucifixion and Satan’s freedom.
1. Here, the Lord faced Satana again and said, “Satana, you say, that I have only been an eternally implacable, almighty God of anger to you, and that I chastise you continually for eternities in an indescribably cruel manner! Therefore I command you now to show these witnesses the strokes which you already have received from Me! “
2. Here the great whore was taken aback and did not know what to say to the Lord of glory; because the alleged punishment was simply not true because the Lord had never ever taken away her most powerful freedom of will, but had left it to her to mightily act freely in the infinite space of creation.
3. However, what Satana wanted to connote as the most terrible punishment, was nothing more than the constant prevention from the side of the Lord with regard to the always clever intention of destruction of all things by Satana.
4. Why? – Because Satana is under the constant impression that one should only remove the base from below God and leave Him without support and all His almightiness would come to nothing and she as the arch enemy would then easily defeat God and herself take over the throne of almightiness, to suppress the formerly all-powerful, but now weakened, but nevertheless indestructible God, so that He should dance according to the tune of the vile winner.
5. But since the Lord looked through such malicious plans, barren of all love, since eternity and thus always unexpectedly and almightily counteracted where the crafty enemy expected Him least, it continually increased his angry hate against God and led the enemy, at the given position, to the point of accusing the Lord of being a most gruesome punisher.
6. Since after this preliminary explanation Satana had nothing by which she could accuse the Lord of glory of such violation, she therefore had to necessarily remain silent to such a request of the Lord, although grinding her teeth from a secret anger, the Lord spoke to her by asking:
7. “Why don’t you do what I command, and show the witnesses the scars of My eternal wrath punishment on you, so that I can become aware of My great debt to you and compensate you for all of the most cruel wrongdoings I have inflicted upon you?!
8. You are still clothed in front of us and the witnesses can’t see anything of your entire being, except your hair; therefore get undressed and show yourself entirely so that the witnesses can see how you have been kept by Me so far, in spite of your endless malice!”
9. Here, Satana was suddenly standing completely naked in front of the witnesses, and all confessed with the greatest astonishment of the world to never have seen such endless beauty, perfection, health and strength in a woman, rounded in all its parts.
10. And Lamech added by saying: “O Lord and Father, our Ghemela, Naeme, Purista and Pura, whom You took to You, compared to this – regarding the external beauty – look like a plump lump of clay compared to this most beautiful, purest diamond, when perfectly illuminated by the morning sun! And with such an appearance this being speaks of a most cruel punishment by You, O Lord, in all your eternal holiness, goodness, love and mercy?”
11. And the Lord said: “Yes, except for the strokes of Kisehel she has never experienced any punishment from Me, her Creator, God, Father and Husband, and yet she still hates Me as the eternal, purest love and wants to kill My heart because it does not want to be a destroyer like her!
12. She still imagines to one day emasculate Me, instead of returning to Me and forever be a loving daughter to me, a dear wife, powerful out of Me above all, and to incorprorate, like Me, My seven power-spirits.
13. All the stars, suns and worlds are showing what I already have done for her sake, to bring her on the right path; but so far nothing bore fruit with her, – she remains the old, fury filled, implacable enemy of My Love!
14. Therefore, I will now do the utmost on this earth! I will make Myself her captive, until death and leave to her all power on this earth, and all the stars shall be subject to her!
15. She will even be allowed to kill Me, according to her will. But I will then, out of My own power, without external support, mightily and alive rise again, and in this way show to her all her powerlessness and great blindness, and only then will I take away her power over the stars and leave her only half the power over the earth, and then I will give her a full, a half and a quarter deadline!
16. But woe to her if all of that bears no fruit with her: only then will I begin to punish her!
17. Until My capture – if she insists – she shall have the fullest freedom to do what she wants!
18. Good for her, if she is going to use this new deadline well! But if she is going to act according to her old fury, she will, one day, find within it her long awaited and well-deserved reward.
19. This, however keep to yourself until the time of her shame! Amen.
Chapter 19 – Kisehele’s concern about Satana’s power and God’s reassuring words. The broken power of Satana, the apostate wife of God.
1. After this powerful decision by the Lord, Kisehel said to the Lord: “O You most loving, holy Father, I, as surely do Enoch and Lamech, recognize your infinite goodness and mercy in its foundation; but if I now consider the terrible power You have given to Your enemy over all of creation, and thus also over us, I become very anxious for the whole of humanity on earth.
2. Because if this enemy has, from the beginning, with his broken power, caused You and the earth and all of us so much harm, what will he do with all the power You have granted him now?!
3. Therefore, I want to ask You to consider the future and not grant such terribly great powers to Your enemy; otherwise, all the holiness which You, o most dearest Father, have built, will be of very little use!
4. For before You know, he will wreak the greatest damae in Your house! And we will not be safe in his presence, even if You constantly remain among us, visibly, as now! Therefore, o Lord and Father, consider what You’re doing!”
5. Here the Lord spoke somewhat seriously to Kisehel: “I tell you, hold your tongue in peace, if you cannot dispense something better with it from inside of you; otherwise you will become more annoying to Me than Satana!
6. I know what I’m doing; but you do not know what you’re talking about! I worry about the preservation of the eternal order and all beings from it and in it; but you only care for the preservation of the world.
7. Do you think I will give the enemy more than to each one of you? How would I then be a holy God?!
8. But I say to you: The enemy’s supreme power in the stars and on earth and in you is, put together, not greater than that of any one of you in the love for Me!
9. This I have shown to you by the staff, with which you have beaten the enemy. This staff will stay with you until the geat time of times in which I will erect another timber, which will take all the power away from the enemy, the power over the stars and over half the earth; and it will happen to him according to his works!
10. And he should hear it now, that in the end all captive children will be of no use to him; because the new wood (the cross on Golgatha), will wrest them away from him, and he will be left with nothing but his own, great powerlessness and the judgement thereof.
11. You are completely free, and this freedom can not be taken away from you by the enemy; you can mightily do what you want and he can do what he wants.
12. Since you, however, can be more powerful by far, and, in fact, are so fundamentally, it will depend on you to defeat the enemy, or be defeated by him foolishly.
13. But what man is weaker than his wife, if he is a true, wise man?!
14. But if you can be masters of your wives, who can be around you at all times, you most likely will also be able to master this woman, because she is by far weaker than the weakest woman among all of your wives!
15. If you had chastised your wife, she would have opposed you; was this woman able to do this?!
16. But as such it has to remain henceforth, and My power will never forsake you, should you remain in the love for Me.
17. The bond has been erected between me and you, and no woman’s and no enemy’s power is capable to ever tear it up entirely!
18. Understand this and do not talk more foolish stuff before Me! Amen.”
19. Here Kisehel was completely unvexed again and asked the Father to forgive his great folly.
20. And the Lord blessed him and then said: “Thus be true masters of all flesh of women, and your act of procreation shall not take place on earth but in heaven, so that your fruits become fruits of grace and strength and shall be pleasant to the eye! Amen.”
21. Here Satana made a deep sigh and said, “O Lord, what fruit will then be begotten out of me? Should I forever languish and remain barren like a withered thorn hedge?!”
22. And the Lord said to her: “Turn to Me in your heart, and you will carry fruits for Me, like eternity has never seen; otherwise you should only bear fruits of eternal death, which will one day judge you as the biggest whore!
23. Understand this! Since from now on only the least will be considered by Me and the unglamorous simplicity will have My eternal delight!
24. Therefore, act accordingly and you will escape My judgement! Amen.”