|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Suche Mich & Ich öffne den Weg
=> Gott wohlgefällige Arbeit & Selbsterk.
=> Liebe, Fürsorge & Gnade Gottes
=> Alle wurden erkauft, Wenige haben…
=> Himmlische & Höllische Denkweise
=> Geheimnis der Selbstgestaltung
=> Ich werde sie zum Zorn provozieren
=> Mit Groll & Eifersucht seid ihr nutzlos
=> Freut ihr euch über Meine Wege?
=> Seek Me & I’ll open the Way
=> God-pleasing Work & Self-Knowledge
=> Love, Assistance & Grace of God
=> All have been purchased, Few have…
=> Heavenly & Hellish Mindset
=> Secret of Self-Development
=> I will provoke them to Anger
=> With Rancor & Jealousy you’re usel.
=> Do you delight in My Ways?
|The dissatisfied, jealous Grumblers|
The dissatisfied, jealous Grumblers
Jesus Christ reveals thru Jakob Lorber – The Household of God
1. After a little while the Lord again uncovered His face and said to Terhad: ‘Terhad, I have known you and have been aware for a long time that you are a man of strong spirit and strong in your heart; this is why I was hiding before you allowing you to search for Me, whereas the others could see Me at the first moment.
2. “Since you have been all along of such a strong spirit and heart not allowing Lamech’s dungeon to alienate you from Me as you had recognized Me according to Farak’s teaching, I now tell you that you were a main reason for Me having taken mercy on the lowlands; for verily, only a mighty spirit with true cognition, an unshakable spirit can become a savior of the universe!
Chapter 267 – The dissatisfied, jealous Grumblers
1. These words almost cost Terhad his life; but the Lord of Life knew how to preserve and moreover to strengthen the new guardian’s life and he lived for another 260 years, conducting his office with great vigor.
2. When also all the other guests in the hall had heard these words from the Lord’s mouth, some were amazed and spoke to each other in an undertone:
3. “Just look at this situation! On the obdurate one who, hard as rock, could hardly be moved to a belief in this God-man, such a great grace is bestowed; but not even a little word is said to us who accepted Him at once in our heart without the slightest contradiction! No, this is surely somewhat peculiar.
4. “Of course, as the sole Lord of heaven and earth He can do whatever He wants, and no one can say to Him: ‘Lord, what are You doing?’, but all the same this matter remains most peculiar.
5. “If we had to explain this matter literally, truly, we could say nothing else but: Grace to the most obdurate; but to the gentle, tractable, loving one a little mercy at the utmost, and nothing else.
6. “However one looks at the matter, it remains — Notabene regarding it from the divine viewpoint! – surely very peculiar.”
7. Here the Lord interrupted the people and said to them: “Yes, it is truly peculiar that I do this; but it is still considerably more peculiar that you here in My visible presence take offence at Me because I showed to a poor brother of you a grace I had to withhold from you weaklings;
8. “If you were as you ought to be, you would only greatly rejoice because I am gracious to a sinner; since your attitude is wrong and you are by far not what you should be, you are angry and find it peculiar when I am gracious to a sinner.
9. “Listen, I will tell you something and show you the reason why you are angry because I showed such grace to Terhad.
10. “Look, you like to criticize and see the dust in the brother’s eye; but you fail to see when whole mountains swim around in your eyes! Therefore you could not see the reason why I showed such grace to Terhad.
11. “I tell you: I saw it for a long time that your hearts are filled with jealousy; therefore, I only bestowed enough grace on you to make you realize that I am the Lord of heaven and earth.
12. “But jealous officials I cannot possibly use in My great household.
13. “So cleanse your hearts first of all jealousy and always think – even after the best cleansing possible -: ‘We are not even worthy of the slightest grace.’
14. “Only then shall I probe you as to whether you are truly pure before Me and I shall choose the completely pure for the grace of a higher office out of Me; otherwise let the free grace of life out of Me suffice you.
15. “Heed the small gifts out of My hand, if you want to be My children, and I shall then anyway let you share in the greater gifts.
16. “If even you give small toys to your little children and are very happy when such gifts please them, — say, am I less of a Father to you all than you are to your little ones? I reckon this will by no means be the case.
17. “So take pleasure in what you receive from Me as little children; however, once you become stronger I shall surely see for which office you are suitable.”
18. Here they all felt hot with shame because of these words by the Lord, and they fell down before Him and asked His forgiveness for such sin.
19. But the Lord told them all to rise, comforted them and went back to His main company.