|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Gott & Die Welt
=> Wo sind eure Kinder?
=> Videospiele sind Satans Alternative
=> Bälle & Vergnügungsstätten
=> Eine Modenärrin stirbt…Jesus erklärt
=> Ein Stutzer stirbt…Jesus erklärt
=> Ermahnungen & Ermutigungen d. Vat.
=> Tratsch, Richten & Verleumden
=> Die Welt, Tanzen & Tanzsucht
=> Ein rechtes Herz zügelt die Zunge
=> God & The World
=> Where are your Children?
=> Video Games are Satans Alternative
=> Balls & Places of Entertainment
=> A Fashion Lady is dying…Jesus expl.
=> A Dandy is dying…Jesus explains
=> Fatherly Admonitions & Encouragem.
=> Gossip, Judging & Slander
=> The World, Dancing & Addiction
=> A right Heart bridles the Tongue
|Forbiddance of Gossip & Social Visits|
Forbiddance of Gossip Visits
Jesus Christ reveals thru Jacob Lorber – The Household of God
History of the primal creation of spirits and matter, the first patriarch from Adam to Abraham.
Volume 1, Chapter 181-184
Chapter 181 – Ohlad at the Altar of God. God’s Warning and Forbiddance of Gossip Visits and social Events for Entertainment.
The Lord says:
1. When Ohlad and the ten ministers entered the temple, he immediately dropped down on his face in front of the altar and prayed to God, that He should be gracious and merciful to the ninety-nine brothers, including the puppet king.
2. And the Lord spoke from the white cloud: “Ohlad! I have looked upon you and your brothers and I have been pleased that they converted and have turned their heart and soul to Me; but I still have something against them, and that is very important for their spirit!
3. For the world it appears fair, just and entirely innocent; but it is not so to Me!
4. What is it that I have against them? – Hear!
5. They have a passion to visit certain families they like under all sorts of friendly pretexts, which they make up themselves and also vice versa! Not even Danel, as the wisest, is excluded from this evil passion!
6. The men are joyful if they are visited by beautiful women, and are very happy if they themselves can, in return, pay a visit to such beautiful women.
7. But the women are duly panting for male visitors, and the more there are, the more funny and quite foolishly friendly they become.
8. The women may visit the men less frequently than their peers, but then the whole heaven quite often becomes fire red with anger for the most appalling and stupid gossipping that takes place!
9. The more nonsensical and worthless and stupid the chatter, the more it pleases them; and the sillier, foolish, stupid, fun-like and ridiculous such gatherings turn out, the more pleasant and cherishable they are and therefore become a preferable place to visit.
10. But especially the women – both young and old – see to it that at such gossip gatherings, which I hate from the bottom of my heart, always several young people of the male sex are present, individuals who are really skilled in courtshipping and also know how to arrange all kinds of funny games to provide a pleasant amusement for the women; and the more nonsensical, stupid, empty and meaningless these games are, the more popular they are, and especially if they are carried out by well-built, young men!
11. See, your ninety-nine brothers have such wives and such children; but the wife of Danel is the biggest lover of gossip among them! Truly, this is most disgusting to Me!
12. I would rather prefer to hold a carcass in My mouth for a thousand years than to look at such a gallant party lover for only one second from afar!
13. The reason for this lies therein, because this is one of the best ways to spoil and kill the spirit that comes from Me; for during such gatherings, the woman, as well as the man, learn in the easiest manner to forget about Me, and are throwing themselves into the poisonous snake arms of the funny and flattering world!
14. Who can think about Me in such a gossipping-, playing-, chitchatting- and laughing society, while I have to sustain his or her life at every moment?!
15. Therefore, I curse all those gatherings where people visit each other to amuse themselves – instead of wanting to discuss and teach each other about Me; irrespective if these visits are of an insignificant nature, they are nevertheless cursed by Me – particularly if children are dragged into them and where every better seed will soon be suffocated.
16. Therefore, go outside and preach My will to your ninety-nine brothers, and they should do likewise to their dull wives and children; and tell them that I will not bless anyone until he has brought his house in order!
17. If this evil is not destroyed at the roots, I will give My judgement to the world instead of My grace! Amen.”
Chapter 182 – Ohlad’s foolish Request to God. God’s important social cues: “For where two or three are gathered in My name, there I am in their midst!
1. And Ohlad spoke with the deepest humility to the Lord: “O Lord, Your most holy name be sanctified, and may Your will be done always and forever!
2. I, a poor, miserable worm before You in the dust of my utter nothingness, nevertheless dare, from the bottom of my great need to pose a question to You, and You, Father, full of the most infinite love, mercy, and patience, may you not be cross with me!”
3. And the Lord spoke from the cloud: “So stand up and speak! I will put My ear to your mouth!”
4. And Ohlad rose and said: “O Lord, tell me, according to your grace: Shall we people never visit our neighbors and never – even in a respectable manner – enjoy ourselves with our brothers and sisters?
5. See, we poor people have little entertainment on this gaunt earth! If we even have to entirely avoid our mutual social visits and meetings, then nothing is left for us than to crawl into a hole and gnaw there at our own, gloomiest boredom!
6. Therefore, I want to ask You, Lord, on behalf of all my brothers and sisters, that You may soften Your will a little regarding this! Would it not please You to give me a rule, yes even a law, according to which some gatherings might still take place?!
7. And the Lord said to Ohlad: “I knew that you still are a sick donkey; because of this you ask Me for this against my order!
8. Behold, you ox, on the earth blessed and cursed plants, shrubs, trees and fruits are growing; the blessed originate from heaven and the accursed from hell. The fruits of the latter are often more enticing than the former. Would you not like to say here as well: ‘Lord, take away their deadly poison, so that we can enjoy them just like the blessed?’
9. I’m telling you: This I will never do; for I’ve already placed thirty blessed fruits on every accursed one, and that should be enough!
10. In addition, you are free to exterminate the cursed plants and instead grow only blessed fruits. Is that not enough?
11. Thus I have also given one partner and one helper to man, and behold, the first man Adam was satisfied with that! Do you then want to be more than the first human couple on earth?!
12. Does not every father have his children, just like every mother?! And does not every homeowner have his household, his servants and maids who are also humans?! What more does he want?
13. Adam had only one wife, and later his children, and he had no servants and no maids, – and behold, he was satisfied with that! Why do you want more than what was given to Adam out of My order?!
14. O you glutton, you want more, because I’m not enough for you! I am too little for you, therefore you want the entertainment of the world! That is why you want to laugh, to clap and to play in feisty circles, because I bore you!
15. My company was enough for Adam, and Adam and his children were sufficient for Eve; because of which he lived nine hundred and thirty years satisfactorly without societal games! Why do you want more?
16. But I tell you, because I have already anointed you: If you visit each other in My name, as Adam did with his children, then every gathering will also be blessed; for where two or three are gathered in My name, there I am in their midst!
17. Wherever, however, any gatherings take place for the sake of worldly pleasure, Satan shall be present and strangle his children to his pleasing!
18. Therefore, do not ask me again – if you do not want to have asked Me for the last time, – instead, go quickly and fulfill My will! Amen.”
Chapter 183 – Ohlad reports the Will of God to Danel and the Councils. Danel’s mystification at the seeming Fussiness of God. Agreement of the Men and Reserve of the Women.
1. Upon this reply, Ohlad hit himself on the chest, bowed deeply before the altar and then went straight out to the ninety-nine waiting brothers, immediately called Danel and told him everything that he had heard from the Lord.
2. And Danel replied in return: “Verily, if you had not explained this situation with such lofty earnestness, I could hardly believe that the great, sublime and holy God would bother with such trifle matters!
3. Nevertheless, there must be something to it, for the Lord wants to withhold His mercy from us if we do not let go of this apparent vice, and wants to give us a bitter judgement instead!
4. I will make known the Lord’s will immediately! I can take care of myself and my house; there certainly will be no more gatherings and we also will make no more visits, except in the manner the Lord wants it, namely in His most holy name only!
5. But concerning the others, I can of course give no guarantees as to what they will do!”
6. And Ohlad said: “This, for the time being, does not concern you and neither me; in this regard, the Lord will be doing His part!”
7. Thereupon Danel at once went to the ninety-eight, as well as to their children and women and made the Lord’s will known to them, in precisely the same way as he had heard it from Ohlad.
8. The men soon accepted it; but the women and the more adult children began to sob and secretly even cry and revile, and they said:
9. “God could not have said that! Ohlad made this up, the ten magicians from on high and now even the famous Danel, who always knows how to turn his coat with the wind!
10. Why should we not be loved by several men in a society?
11. Why should we be there for only one man and polish and make ourselves beautiful for him alone?
12. Why should our daughters not have the opportunity to make all sorts of acquaintances with the young man’s world, so that they can choose the one which they like most?
13. And why should our sons not get to know the girls? Should they remain unmarried in the end? But where else, except in social circles, presents itself a chance for this?!
14. We only visit honest and old aristocratic houses anyway, and we are visited by them in return!
15. God cannot be wise if he demands something like that from us! If we did something bad during such visits, it would be something else; but we are only having fun doing so in the most innocent way of the world! How should, how can this be contrary to a wise God?!
16. But Danel said to them: “O you women, you grumble about the arrangements of God! Don’t you know how He has always chastised those who oppose Him?! Even though this matter appears too trifle to you, it is however important to God; because of this you say that God could not be wise!
17. O you blind fools! Who created the small gnat, the leaf mite, the countless worms in a swamp, the hair of your head? Are all these not seemingly insignificant things?! And yet, the great God takes care of them!
18. Who, except for the Master knows best what is of use to His work?! But if the great Master Himself gives us rules on how to live, should we not immediately accept them most thankfully?!
19. Even if the evil seems small and insignificant to you, because you already got accustomed to it, should it therefore be as such for God as well?
20. Oh, the Lord will never, ever align Himself with our great folly, but it is up to us, His creatures, that we follow His will, – for He alone knows what is of use to us!
21. Does not just one drop of poison already contaminate ten buckets of water, so that it cannot be enjoyed healthfully and without harm anymore?! But can one healthy drop of water purify ten buckets full of poison?
22. As such, death is more powerful than life, and we can very easily lose it! Wherefore it says to consider the rules well and live accordingly, the way the Lord of life wishes it. Understand me and do not mutter with discontent! Amen.”
Chapter 184 – Questions for Clarification from the Women to Danel. His enlightening Answer about societal Gossip Visits and their spoiling Effect on Soul and Spirit in Man
1. After this speech of Danel, several younglings and women came together and directed the following speech at Danel, saying:
2. “Honored and highly respectable colleague of our men and fathers! We have listened to your speech with rapt attention and have found some aspects of your words as true and good, but some are also incomprehensible!
3. We ask you, therefore, what is the meaning of the drop of poison in the ten buckets of water and vice versa with one drop of water in ten buckets of poison, and in what way are we allowed to gather in the name of God! Enlighten us about these two main points, so that we can understand it all!”
4. And Danel collected all his wits at once and said: “Thus listen to me; with the grace of the Lord, which radiates brightly from His sanctuary over to me, I want to make it as clear to you as the sun shines on the brightest midday, which of course does not shine now because it is covered by the densest masses of smoke, which gush forth from burning mountains!
5. You are vessels of the still healthy, living water, which is your life from God; but the gatherings are the poison for your living spirit, and the reason for this is that during those visits you forget God more and more through all sorts of silly gossipping and chinwag, through which you let yourself be sweetly and stupidly honoured, mostly at the expense of others, mostly harmless people, by shameful humiliation and defamation, and also through all manners of silly games that make you laugh; and in the end, in your often excited thrill of haughtiness, you are beginning to think that the whole world is just there for you, and as if the salvation of the whole world depends on your chitchat!
6. See, that is against all neighborly love, and therefore against the divine order, and as such a poison for the life of your spirit, which originally has been breathed into you as a healthy, living water of God!
7. One drop of this poison, which appears as such a small and harmless visit in the name of the world, easily poisons the healthy spirit, so that it becomes powerless in your soul, and thereby your soul is stimulated to become sensitive to haughtiness, and begins more and more to seek ways to find the right recognition of its sublimity!
8. And the soul does all this because, according to the paralysis of the poisoned spirit in her, it is lacking a leader to get up, and in the end sees itself as the ruling principle of life, but which is an erroneous perception of the highest degree, based on a secret, but nevertheless very important reason, namely, that our souls, as living substances of our bodies, come from underneath, and only the spirit is from above to deliver the fallen soul from its old slag, in the time of this earthly life!
9. Such can only happen through the grace of God, provided we do not do everything possible to destroy our spirit, but to arrange our lives according to the holy will of Him who has given us the spirit as an utmost present forever.
10. I think that it has been made clear enough as to what the meaning of a drop of poison in ten healthy buckets of water is!
11. But what regards the contrary, it is too clear for one to waste too many words about it! If a person becomes completely spoiled, will one word of truth better him?!
12. As little as you can extinguish a raging fire with a drop of water, nor will a good admonition bring back a worldly corrupt person! Go to a burning mountain and extinguish the fire with a drop of water, if you can do it!
13. Thus I already have sprinkled many healthy drops of living water in you; but your old passion is still blazing, I do not regard it as extinguished, and it will still take quite a mighty downpour over you for your great foolishness to be extinguished! – I mean, this should now have been made clear enough?!
14. And regarding just visits in the name of God, it is too abundantly clear for me to say much about it!
15. So take careful note in you of what I have said to you, and it will, by itself, become clear how we should visit each other in the name of God! Understand this well in the name of Him whose grace allowed me to speak to you! Amen.”