|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Gebot der Nächstenliebe erklärt
=> Wirken im Geiste Christi
=> Neue Gemeinden, Apostel…
=> Friedensarche, geistige Sündflut & H…
=> Der Weg zum ewigen Leben
=> Wahrer innerer Friede
=> Erlösung & Ewiges Heil
=> Mein Geist ist sanft & demütig
=> Commandment of Brotherly Love expl.
=> Working in the Spirit of Christ
=> New Communities, Apostles…
=> Ark of Peace, spiritual Flood & Imp…
=> The Path to eternal Life
=> True inner Peace
=> Redemption & Eternal Salvation
=> My Spirit is gentle & humble of Heart
|Jesus describes the Behavior of true Disciples|
Jesus describes the Behavior of true Disciples
THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN – Volume 10, Chapter 90
The Lord says:
1. Now also I stood up from My chair, walked with a friendly face to the pagan priests and the citizens of this city and said: “Listen, if you will in My name, with the right unselfish neighborly love, spread My light and Kingdom among your brothers and sisters who are still languishing in deep darkness, you yourselves will be more and more enlightened and your life will become more and more perfected, and only from then on things will be revealed to you of which you have and also cannot have any idea yet.
2. Stay from now on faithful to this intention, and do not let it be pushed aside by the enticements of this world. Then you will stay in Me and I in you.
3. Try first to conquer the world within yourselves, then it will also be easier for you to conquer it in your brothers. No one can give his fellowman something which he does not first possess himself. If someone wants to awaken love in his brother he must come to him with love, and if someone wants to generate humility in his fellowman he must come to him with humility. In this way, meekness will in turn generate meekness, patience patience, goodness goodness, and mercy mercy.
4. Take you all an example on Me. I am the Lord over everything in Heaven and on Earth. In Me is all might, rulership and power, and nevertheless, with all My heart I am full of love, humility, meekness, patience, goodness and mercy. Let all of you be the same, then one will clearly see that you are truly My disciples.
5. Love one another mutually as brothers, and do what is good for each other. Let no one exalt himself above another, wanting to be the first, for I alone am the Lord. You all are only brothers. In My Kingdom only he will be the first who is the least and always willing to serve his brothers in all that is good and true.
6. In Hell, on this side and on the other side – the kingdom of the devils and all malicious spirits – the haughtiest, proudest, greediest and most dominant spirit is the first and a torment for the lowly and the small ones. They are eager to keep the others more or less in some kind of humility, obedience and submissiveness. But in My Kingdom it is not so, but it is as I have just told you.
7. Look at the big ones of this world, sitting on their thrones and ruling over the nations. Who is the one that can near them except with great submissiveness? If someone would dare to near a ruler with an authoritative attitude, what would be his fate?
8. Look, such is also the order in Hell. But among yourselves, My disciples, it should not be so, but only as I have shown you.
9. The big ones of the world want to be begged a long time before they would do a good deed for someone, as if it is an exceptional mercy, but you should not want your fellowmen to beg you first before doing a good deed for them, for you can ask God, the true Lord and Father of eternity, for all good things, and you will receive them, but brothers among each other should not want to be begged first.
10. And if a humble, poor brother asks something from his richer brother, the richer one should not withhold what the poor one requested from him to do, for the one hardheartedness will awaken the other, and this is not My Kingdom.
11. What good would it be for man if he would say and confess in himself: ‘Lord, Lord, God of Heaven and Earth, I believe without doubting that You are the only, eternal, only true, all-wise and almighty Creator of all material and spiritual worlds, and all that lives, thinks and wills, lives, thinks and wills only from You.’
12. I say to you that this would not be useful for the true salvation of anyone’s soul. Such faith is only beneficial for someone’s soul if he will joyfully do what I advised him to do, because someone who kindly and willingly does My will, will do tenfold more with the little that he can do than the one who wants to be begged a long time and who then praises himself about the deed of love he did for his fellowman and boast about it.
13. Do as you have heard now from My mouth, only by that it will become really clear in you that My words are truly God’s words. By that you will awaken My Spirit in you and will guide you into all the wisdom of the Heavens, will cleanse you for eternal life and make you true children of God.
14. And now you know enough for the time being to attain to the eternal life of your soul… – Did you all understand this well?”