|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Rat Meiner Mutter bez. Heiligkeit
=> Ich bin der Weg, die Wahrheit &…
=> Maria… Die Mutterliebe Gottes
=> Ich allein bin die Tür…
=> Rom, Papst & Das Gottesreich
=> Reich Gottes & Wiedergeburt
=> Verbindung Diesseits – Jenseits
=> Zur unheiligen Kirche & deren Nachf.
=> Alle Strassen führen nach Rom
=> Counsel of My Mother reg. Holiness
=> I am the Way, the Truth & the Life
=> Mary… The Maternal Love of God
=> I alone am the Door…
=> Rome, Pope & Kingdom of God
=> Kingdom of God & Rebirth
=> Connection betw. this World & Beyond
=> To the unholy Church & its Followers
=> All Roads lead to Rome
|Hail Mary! Regarding the Worship of Saints|
Hail Mary! Regarding the Worship of Saints
April 26, 1840
(02.02.2020, note Theo) This heavenly gift explains how our Lord wants us to have understood this passage from the Bible “… one is the master, you ALL are brothers” (Matt. 23.8). The supposed boundary of this world and the beyond does not matter. We do not call any of our brothers and sisters “saints”, nor do we worship them. Talk to them and ask them for help – sure why not … Sister Clare even did this following the Lord’s advice – but in the right form.
… answering an inquiry, the Lord says:
1. See, all your duty is, was and forever will be Love, i.e. the pure, divine Love in you for Me and, in the same way, for all your brothers and sisters.
2. According to the degree of My Love in you will you be given from Me, since I am love in My whole Being. All Those of you, who love Me with all their strength, are dear children of My love – the love, which also fertilized Mary, the mother of My earthly body. This earthly being is a true brother to you, it is strong enough to carry you all as little brothers and sisters with the utmost patience and meekness, and to guide you as grown up brothers and sisters. And whoever wants to go to the Father, should only turn to Me, the Father’s great darling, who is the only true brother to you, full of the highest love and wisdom. And so you have no need to turn to someone other than Me with all your concerns and needs!
3. See, the greeting to Mary came once during a proclamation from the highest level of the holiness of God, in all fullness of the power and strength of His Spirit, so that the love of the Father would become a true brother to you. – So now, ask yourself, what you still want to do with this greeting now? – Mary does not need it anymore, nor does she thirst for it. And she also knows it best, that My ear is sharper than hers and My eye is brighter than hers, and also, that My love, My humility and My meekness destroys the love, humility and meekness of everyone, even of the most blissful spirits of heaven.
4. Truly, your ignorance and your gross error only grieved her, if I had not always taken it upon Myself, out of My great love for you, what you’ve addressed to her or to another blessed brother of yours. See, therefore I deafen the ears of the saints towards such inappropriate worship, and blind their eyes, so that their bliss does not become clouded by your great folly.
5. Mary and all the other saints will delight in those who seek Me. And they are always willing to serve them, according to My love in them, from which they will know, where and what is lacking in you. Therefore, it is also useless wanting to attain grace anywhere else than through Me. Because I alone am the door to the Father, where all grace is inherent. He who does not go through Me will not get there.
6. You can remember everything that relates to My Incarnation, with love and respect, and thereby demonstrate to yourself all the wills of My great, compassionate love for you. And this will be pleasing to Me. – But if you want to form babbling prayers out of it, then you have become fools, or you may have been turned into fools by the blindness of blind leaders, or betrayed by fooled deceivers.
7. But I have now shown you, out of Myself, in the highest truth, how things are. And so you should act accordingly, if you want to be true children of one and the same good Father, and true brothers of the Son of Mary, who loves you as you love Me. – Amen.