<= Zurück zur Übersicht Back to Overview =>
|The Sparks of Truth, the Life of Lies & The coming Judgment|
Enoch’s Speech… The Sparks of Truth, the Life of Lies & The coming Judgment
Chapter 101 – Enoch’s Speech to Horadal and his Army
1. And the high Abedam (The Lord) summoned Enoch and said to him: “Enoch, behold, these misguided ones are not capable of hearing and absorbing into their lives, words from My mouth since their whole spirit is already a spirit of the serpent.
2. The words coming from My mouth bring death to those who now live more out of the spirit of the serpent.
3. Therefore, open your mouth in My name and tell them the meaning of My will, as you will find it within you.
4. “Only then will I say three words to this generation, either towards life or towards death! Amen.”
5. When Enoch had heard this request by Me, he thanked Me in the fullness of his love for Me, praised and glorified Me in a loud voice before all the ears of the lowlands and then began to address the following speech to Horadal, saying:
6. “Horadal, listen and comprehend and heed it well in the depth of your heart what you will now hear from my mouth; for what I shall now tell you, is not my word, but solely the holy word of Him, Who is amongst us and has called me before your ears to proclaim to you His most holy will, for you might not hear the voice of His mouth and stay alive.
7. “For the life you are leading is a life of falsehood and all wickedness out of it, which latter is the old, proud, unruly, fallen spirit who does not ever want to turn back to Him Who called him into being but, on the contrary, deludes himself into thinking that he is an omnipotent Spirit of all spirits, whereas he is weaker than a fly and has only strength in falsehood, in which he is a great master.
8. “Such a life is no life but sheer death; but this cannot last if the living voice of God comes over it but, like falsehood in the light of truth, perishes utterly.
9. “Unless falsehood is exposed to light, it remains in its phantom reality pretending to be something; but in the light of truth it suddenly ceases to exist as though it had never been there.
10. “God’s Word from His mouth is surely the most sublime light. If it came in its fullness to you, who are nothing but falsehood, what would become of you?
11. “However, so that you might still realize the greatness of Jehovah’s love, He has called me to speak to you in His name.
12. “And His love is of such a magnitude that He even spares falsehood and, retracting His almighty light, makes it return only sparsely, so that even falsehood, ready to accept the little sparks of His light, might pass into a real life which would gradually become more capable of finally enduring in the fullness of the divine light, in and out of which it would then pass into His endless love and in this become a new being, even a being of love, in which to attain the sonship of the heavens and after that even the sonship of God.
13. “Behold, these words from my mouth are such returning little sparks; if you are willing to absorb them it may happen to you according to these my words.
14. “However, if you remain in your falsehood, I tell you in the name of Him Who is now among us as a true, most loving, holy Father:
15. “Behold, He, the Lord of heaven and earth, He, the almighty God from eternity to eternity, comes and will come with many of His holy ones to sit in judgment with His light over all falsehood and to punish all the godless for their godless actions and behavior and for all their harsh deeds and the many blasphemies such godless sinners have uttered against Him!
16. “And who is godless? Behold, he who, like you, represents a life of falsehood in which there is no longer any truth!
17. “Truth, however, is the divine light which is not at home in falsehood; but he who lives out of falsehood, for which every truth is a judgment to death, is surely godless like you and all your accomplices!
18. ‘These have now been threatened by God with inescapable judgment; for He will not always retract His endless light in order to spare the sinners.
19. “But when He will come with His light, tell me: How will then that sinner whose whole being is nothing but the crassest falsehood endure before Him?
20. “Now rise and gather together yourself and your false people, but gather also these little sparks in you and in the people!
21. “Throw away your Armour of falsehood and put on the garment of repentance and true humility, so that you may experience all that the great God’s love does before He sends forth the endless light in which all thoughts will be revealed!
22. “But go towards midnight, and let no one desire to see the city of Enoch again. For the Lord has already prepared for all of you a land, where you shall henceforth live a life of true conversion to God.
23. “Now go and for the first time fulfill the will of the true God; then Adam will bless you so that you can depart in freedom for the land now indicated to you.
24 “The Lord’s will be with you. Amen.”
Chapter 102 – The Children of the Lowlands as voluntary Prisoners of the Divine Grace and Compassion
1. When Enoch had finished his speech Horadal rose and, full of the highest respect, bowed almost to the ground and then went back to his army, telling them in a loud voice Who He was before Whom he and most of the others had prostrated themselves, and what His will was.
2. When all the people, or rather the armed men with their wives and children, heard this from the mouth of their usually tyrannical and harsh commander, they began to rejoice and in their excessive joy to weep and with all their might glorified and praised Him Who had so pacified Horadal and given him such a good, gentle and mild commandment.
3. Only a few who had left their wives and children behind in the lowlands did not know what to do.
4. For this reason they turned to Horadal asking him what could be done about it.
5. But Horadal said to them, full of earnest: ‘We are now in the hand of the almighty God, for Whom it is easy to scatter us with the slightest whiff of His mouth like empty chaff; therefore, all we have to be concerned about is how to fulfill His almighty, alone divine and true, holy will All else no longer concerns us in the least; for He, the alone true, eternal, infinitely mighty God, ranks also infinitely higher than all our wives and children.
6. “Since already Lamech’s will could coerce you to leave everything and go into the very doubtful and utterly dangerous war with the mighty dwellers of the heights, you will, hopefully, have all the more reason to submit here to an almighty will, I say the will through which we and all things were created.
7. “Understand this, lay down the weapons all of you, which we shall never need again, and follow My example.
8. “He who insists on going down, is free to do so; but then he will find it hard to escape unharmed.
9. “If the mountain guards have let him pass unscathed, he may expect with great certainty the wrathful Lamech to deal with him a thousand times worse than any raging tiger!
10. “So, whoever wants to turn back, let him do so right away; but those who think differently shall follow me to the four great ones, behind whom those two are standing who took and led us here with great force.
11. Thus let it be done according to the most holy will of Him, Who gave all of us this command! Amen.”
12. When this order was passed from mouth to mouth and heard by all, there was no one among the people who would have objected to what Horadal had loudly proclaimed to all.
13. However, while Horadal proclaimed My will to his people, I, as the high Abedam, said to Enoch: “Enoch, behold, the people of the night have grasped the word of your mouth and a rough servant of the serpent is now preaching My will to its brood.
14. “Behold, this miracle is greater than all those we have worked on the height and below it. Therefore, I will now add another miracle which shall be threefold in that, firstly, I will accept the brood’s children just as though they were completely My children; then those who left their wives and children in the lowlands shall be met by them in the land where they have to go – Lamel has already been informed and is arranging it.
15. “But your word, beginning with the coming judgment and up to your question as to who it is who is godless, shall be passed on word for word to all nations to the end of all Times of times, and the last children of the earth will still be mentioning your name as is presently done by your fathers, brothers and children.
16. “For behold, you have just prepared a great joy for Me; verily, for this joy you shall be rewarded by Me infinitely throughout all times and eternity! Amen.”