|Jesus explains… The coming Reign of Peace & The new Man|
Jesus explains… The coming Reign of Peace & The new Man
The Determining Power in Christ’s Kingdom of Peace
Thus saith the Lord:
1. Just as I announced these bitter times to you, I also say to you that once this confusion has passed, harmony will come among humanity.
2. Those beings who are proud, vain, and who lack charity and justice will remain for awhile in the spiritual valley in order for goodness, peace and justice to progress on earth, thus allowing spirituality and science to flourish.
3. In the lives of men, evil has always been ahead of good, but again I tell you, that evil shall not prevail, My law of love and justice shall reign over humanity.
4. The spirits incarnated in those days shall, in their majority, be faithful to the good, so much so that when men who are inclined to evil arise, no matter how strong they might be, will be forced to bend before the light of truth that the majority present to them. Very different from that which occurs today, when being more numerous, the twisted ones have made of evil a force which suffocates, pollutes, and immobilizes the good ones.
5. Then, oh, My disciples, the New Jerusalem shall be in the hearts of men. You shall reach high levels of spirituality, and I shall send to incarnate among you not only the greatly evolved spirits to bring you My messages, but also the spirits needful of your virtue, who upon finding themselves among you shall cleanse themselves of their sins.
6. In those times, the opposite shall occur of that which does today, when I send you clean spirits and you return them soiled.
The New Man
7. Men will surge from the scum, the mire, and the sin to Law and virtue, and will walk along the roads of love and grace. My Spirit will be felt everywhere, every eye shall see Me, every ear will hear Me and every mind will understand My revelations and inspirations.
8. Men regarded as slow to comprehend and rude will suddenly become illuminated and converted into My prophets; from their lips will pour forth words which will be like crystalline water upon they withered hearts.
9. The prophets will take that water from the fountain of wisdom and truth which is I, and there they will find health, purity and eternal life.
10. My Kingdom is reserved to the sons of good will, who embrace their cross from love of their Father and their fellow men. That Kingdom of which I speak is not in any one place, but can be found in the world which you inhabit, just as in any of the spiritual mansions, for My Kingdom is formed of peace, light, grace, power, and harmony. All of these things you may achieve, though only partly, in this life full spirituality you will achieve only beyond this world you now inhabit.
11. In truth, I tell you, if men today are more material than spiritual, tomorrow they will be more spiritual than material.
12. Men have tried to materialize their spirit completely, but that complete materialization they will not accomplish, because the spirit is like a diamond, and a diamond never ceases to be one, even when it falls into the mire.
13. Men, without giving up their duties and missions in the world, will put their science, their strength, their talent, and their hearts into the service of My Divine cause. They will seek the healthy pleasures, those that are good for both the spirit and the material. They will fight for their regeneration and for their freedom, and they will not pollute themselves or take what is not necessary to them. And that is when evil and frivolousness shall disappear from the earth; the spirit will have achieved its complete dominion over its shell, and while still inhabiting the material form, will create a spiritual life of love, brotherhood, and peace.
14. That shall be the time when wars disappear, when there is respect and charity towards one another, when you realize that you cannot dispose of the life of another, nor even of your own; you will then know that you are not the owners of your own life, nor of those of your spouses and children, nor of this earth; rather, it is I who am the owner of all Creation; however, because you are My beloved children, all that is Mine, you too possess.
15. And I, being owner and holder of all things created, am unable to kill My creatures: to hurt or wound any one of them. Why then, do those who are not the owners of life take what is not theirs to dispose of?
16. When this teaching has been understood by men, they will have taken a step upward in their spiritual evolution, and this world will be the dwelling of advanced spirits.
17. You do not know if after this time you will return to inhabit this planet. I shall mark those who shall have to see those times of grace, those who will have to come to behold this valley which was in another age a vale of tears, destruction, and death.
18. Those seas, those forests, and those fields that were the witnesses of such pain, shall thereafter be converted into a dwelling of peace, into an image of the Beyond.
19. I have proclaimed to you that when the battles cease, My Kingdom will be near to you; that your spirits will then flower in virtues, My Doctrine shall be present in all spirits, and I will manifest Myself through the channel of men and women.
20. I have prepared an Era in which humanity shall rise up in obedience, and when the children of your children will behold the greatness that I shall pour forth over this earth.
21. In this world, which I gave to you as an earthly paradise, My will must be done, and a time will come when the spirits that have greatly battled and greatly evolved will come to this planet, and My Divine light will bathe the earth; and in it will be the fulfillment of My Law.
THE THIRD TESTAMENT – Revelations of Jesus Christ
Part 1 & 2 – The Determining Power in Christ’s Kingdom of Peace / The New Man