|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Du bist Petrus der Fels
=> Jede Sekte & Konfession…
=> Der Weg in die wahre Kirche
=> Wahre Kirche & Kreuzessegen
=> Ich bin die wahre Kirche
=> You are Peter the Rock
=> Each Sect & Denomination…
=> The Way into the true Church
=> True Church & Blessing of Cross
=> I am the true Church
|Jesus explains… Peter the Rock, Sects & religious Orders…|
Jesus explains… Peter the Rock, Sects & religious Orders…
Peter the Rock
May 18, 1842
(Jakob Lorber) What is the pope, who calls himself ‘a Rock’ also? – Is this in truth a ‘rock’ or a ‘Peter the Rock’?
The Lord answered…
1. Yes, formerly, before the council of Nicaea, he was a diligent rock. But then, the evil enemy has ignited a fire of self-love, selfishness and imperiousness around the rock – and as a result, the rock turned into a limestone.
2. If now, from all sides, the waters from heaven descend upon him, he will fare like the naturally burnt limestones, once the water is poured over him – he will hiss, swoosh and sizzle, and in all heat start to seethe, boil, steam and fume, but finally, in spite of all that, he will crumble together into a loose heap, which is blended among the sand, and together it will keep the dead stones of an even deader wall together.
3. But when such a wall is torn down by another builder, then such mortar is thrown as useless rubble into the ditches to fill up the puddles! – Behold, this is the alleged ‘rock’!
4. But keep this sheet for yourself! For this matter remains the same, also without this sheet. Therefore, just keep it for yourself! Amen.
Of Sects and religious Orders
May 23, 1842
1. All so-called sects and religious orders are an abomination to Me. For I have called all people to love, and out of that to eternal life. Love, however, only knows brothers, but no sects and religious orders!
2. Who has drawn such boundaries between you, by which brothers and sisters are often abruptly and spitefully separated from one another?! – Love knows no boundaries!
3. But the obsession with the world and the various types of self-love have set many boundary stones! It is the one and only founder of all sects and religious orders, which distinguish from one another in a myriad of foolish things and silly customs, which are all kept outwardly, but within they are full of decay and disgusting smells, because there is no love within them, only jealousy, envy, resentment, persecution, blind ambition, and often an excessive rivalry for status and honor. Here and there one can even find arrogance, pride, splendor, disdain for the little ones, and as such, imperiousness in the highest order and extent.
4. Behold, that is, what the sects and religious orders of today are, and they weren’t much better before nor were the driving forces that created them in the first place.
5. Hence, if you wish to live, do not belong to any sect or religious order, but rather dwell in My love alone, wherein no boundaries exist, for all eternity! – Amen.