|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Gehorsam & Liebe als Befreierin
=> Christentum, Kirchen & Kulte
=> Ich werde alle Irrtümer beseitigen
=> Liebet Einander
=> Nur Frauen in Trauer bleiben
=> Scheinchristen & Irrlehren
=> Versteht die wahre Taufe
=> Warnung von Paulus an Laodizea
=> Ich bin die wahre Kirche
=> Obedience & Love as Liberator
=> Christianity, Churches & Cults
=> I will eliminate all Errors
=> Love one Another
=> Only Women in Mourning remain
=> Pseudo-Christians & Heresies
=> Understand the true Baptism
=> Paul’s Warning to Laodicea
=> I am the true Church
| 2, 3 or 7 Sacraments… What does Jesus say?…
2, 3 or 7 Sacraments… What does Jesus say?…
Visiting Card of the Denominations
The Term (according to Wikipedia)
The word ‘sacrament’ originates from the church-latin term ‘sacramentum – Sign of salvation, means of salvation, path of salvation, visible sign of the hidden reality of salvation’. The latin root ‘sacer’ means ‘holy, invulnerable’. The word ‘sacramentum’ is used in theology as a latin translation from the greek word ‘μυστήριον mysterion’ (secret), together with the latinised greek word ‘mystery’.
What can we take from this?
We can read in the Third Testament, Chapter 14:
10. Do not profane any longer what is Divine, for truly I say to you that the ingratitude that you demonstrate before God is too much, when you perform those external practices which you have inherited from your first brethren, and in which you have become fanaticized.
11. Behold this humanity confused, because the great religions which call themselves Christians, give more importance to what is ritualistic and external than to My own Doctrine. That word of life that I sealed with deeds of love and blood upon the cross, no longer lives within the heart of men, it is locked and silent in aged books covered with dust. And there you have a Christian humanity who does not comprehend nor has the knowledge nor knows how to imitate Christ.
14. “I have not come during this period to seek temples made of stone to appear in them; I come seeking spirits, hearts, and not material elegance”.
28. I have never come before men hidden in Mystery. If I have spoken to you figuratively in order to reveal the Divine to you or to represent the eternal in some material form, it has been so that you would understand Me. But if men stop to worship forms, objects, or symbols instead of seeking the meaning of those teachings, it will be natural for them to remain spiritually unenlightened for centuries and to perceive all things as Mysterious.
Let’s look at a few more hints of the Lord…
I. Out of the “Book of True Life”, Teaching 12:
From that inability to approach the spiritual, to elevate themselves toward the Divine, to know what is profound and to clarify all mysteries, the different religions appeared, each one according to the grade of backwardness or spiritual advancement of men; some were more devoted to the truth than others, some were more spiritualized than others; but all were striving toward the same goal. It is the path which all spirits have traveled throughout the centuries and eras, a path followed by the different religions. Some have advanced very slowly, others are at a standstill and still others have falsified and contaminated it.
94. A new era has unfolded before mankind; it is the era of light, whose presence indicates a halt along the spiritual path of all men; this will enable them to awaken, meditate, and rid themselves of their heavy burden of traditions, fanaticism and errors, in order to arise later to a new life.
95. Some sooner and others later, ail religions and sects will be arriving before the invisible Temple, before the Temple of the Holy Spirit which is present in My Work, firm as a column which rises toward infinity, awaiting men of all peoples and lineages.
II. From “Heavenly Gifts” (Jacob Lorber) Volume 1, Chapter 9:
III. From “Heavenly Gifts” (Jacob Lorber) Volume 3, Chapter 11:
37. For out of everything you do shall My love and the brotherly love shine forth. So do not care much and don’t even think of a bad priest, uphold brotherly fellowship in everything good among you. Then I will come to you and make you truly alive, through and through. Love those that hate and persecute you, and bless those who curse and condemn you with prayers; then you will begin to recognize the great effects of My light within your dark hearts, Amen.
38. Seventh: Concerning the so called auricular confession and the seven holy sacraments, I say to you and even plead with you, don’t be irked by it, use everything justly and in the correct and living sense, and you will live! For the judgmental person nothing is right, but for the righteous, everything is good and holy; even the nest of a bird will elicit a praise from his heart, and still, it is just a dead nest of a bird. How much longer can you think that those things, which were set up for your sanctification, are not just pulled out of thin air, – it always depends on you, how you use them.
IV. From “Heavenly Gifts” (Jacob Lorber) Volume 3, Chapter 135:
16. Both of these two foolish tenets have finally been revoked over time, but instead the 5 well known church commandments and several newly created sacraments have been introduced, which I don’t even need to mention, since each one can easily recognize them.
V. Out of the “Great Gospel of John” (Jacob Lorber) Volume 7, Chapter 176:
8. In that time the Lord will take away the jewelry of their expensive shoes (those who believe blindly), and the ribbons (faithful followers), and the buckles (the different assemblies) (verse 18), the chains, the bracelets and the caps (the superstitious craft-guilds) (verse 19), the tinsels, the ornamental borders, all golden strings, musk, earrings (verse 20), rings and hair ribbons (verse 21), feast clothes, coats, veils and the (big) purses (verse 22), mirrors, capes, laces and the blouses (all of the glittering ceremony of the whore of Babel). (Verse 23). Then the sweet smell will become a stench, the good girdle a loose string, curled hair (serpent-like cunning of the whore of Babel) a baldhead, and her wide coat will become a narrow sack. And all this will come instead of the presumed beauty.
9. Your mob will fall by the sword, and your warriors will fall in battle. (Verse 25). And her gates will weep and lament (because nobody wants to go inside anymore), and she will sit pitifully upon the ground. (Verse 26). Then, in that time, men will be so few that 7 women will take hold of 1 man (or out of the 7 sacraments there will be only 1) and they will say: We will feed and clothe ourselves, but let us carry your name, so that our dishonor will be taken away from us.’ (Verse 27).
VI. From “Robert Blum – from Hell all the way to Heaven”, (Jacob Lorber) chapter 230:
14. The only empowerment the Lord appears to have bestowed upon His disciples is that of God’s Holy Spirit within man. He who lives by God’s Word, through which all things and beings were made, shall also be imbued with God’s Spirit, for God’s Word is that Holy Spirit that passes into all human hearts which actively take up God’s Word. Possessing such divine Spirit, which turns my heart into a temple of God’s deepest wisdom, I can then say to a sinning brother who shows repentance and reform; your sin is forgiven you!. If he is stubborn however, not wanting to let go of falsity and malice, then the one filled with God’s spirit can also say friend, if you continue to persist, your sin cannot be forgiven. But to believe that one receives the Holy Spirit through certain sacraments, such as the useless baptism with water, slapping of the cheek or even ordination, such only creates an intolerable caste from which the Holy Spirit is more distant than heaven from Earth.
VII. Out of “Book Bishop Martin”, (Jacob Lorber) Chapter 64:
64,4. We took an oath to be faithful to this church to the end of our days and to believe all it demanded of us – to believe irrespective of whether it was written in the Bible or not! We also vowed to consider everyone a heretic who thought or believed differently, and to condemn him.
64,5. We kept our oath in all detail, even if sometimes against our better judgment or plain common sense.
64,6. You are all aware of the fact that we were forbidden by the church to read the Bible, which was considered a deathly sin, except on Sundays, and then only the much condensed Gospels. All the rest only the theologians were allowed to read and comprehend. Instead, there were for us the Church Fathers, the breviary, the legends; also the rules of the order, Ignatius of Loyola, the relics, the images, the masses, the sacraments, the confession, and other things, many of which we can now openly condemn as evil follies.
64,7. Now we must ask: Can we be blamed for acting contrary to the true Gospel of Christ through the ordinance of the Roman Church, which must have been at least allowed by God? In accordance with all human, and surely also divine, justice, the real culprit must be made responsible. And we should be advised as to what attitude to adopt for our eternal future, and how we can make amends for what we ourselves may have done wrong.”
64,8. (Say the others): “Well said! We have really enjoyed your speech! May the culprit be made responsible! The Holy See should be punished, and everyone who forced us into actions without giving us time to think it over, comprehend what we were doing, and consent to it, or otherwise!
64,9. We were baptized without our consent, and through this premature baptism, we were forced into the Roman creed, thus making the child in the womb already responsible. Or is it not crazy to have a newborn child, through certain representatives, swear an oath of allegiance without taking into consideration that the child, when grown up, may disagree with this vow, and, consequently, be forced into perjury? Is not that totally antichristian?
64,10. Christ Himself said that he who believed and was baptized would attain salvation. But how can a person be baptized before he has comprehended and accepted the Christian faith? Is not baptism meant to be a living demonstration that somebody has accepted the Christian faith for his sole guiding principle in life? And what does a new-born child know about faith, the Christian faith? The more you think about it, the more you realize the folly of it.
64,11. It is maintained that, as a result of baptism, remission of the original sin, as well as all sins committed prior to baptism, is obtained. How utterly foolish that is! Can any intelligent person condemn a child because his parents committed an understandable offense? And God, Whose wisdom is supreme, should keep holding children of more than the thousandth generation responsible for Adam’s fall? And as to any sins committed prior to baptism – that is quite ridiculous since a child cannot possibly sin in its mother’s womb!
64,12. And what sins could a heathen have who has only just been converted to Christianity, which in itself is heathenish enough? His would have to be sins against his pagan laws for, not having comprehended Christian laws, he could not really offend against them. And the remission of a heathen’s heathenish sins would only mean confirmation of his paganism. The same would apply to a Jew, for to forgive a Jew in baptism for being a Jew for so long, would be the acme of foolishness!”
64,13. (The Minorite): “Friends, I fully agree with you! This Roman way of making Christians already in the womb really reminds me now of those ancient fairy tales about people selling themselves to the devil. For the vilest reasons of policy, one is practically sold to the devil already in one’s mother’s womb, and becomes his prisoner through Rome! And this antichristian, so-called ‘First Christian Church’ even calls itself the ‘Mother Church’, and its head ‘Vicar of Christ’; consequently, vicar of God!
64,14. How peculiar – and still true – that we were all so wrong and did not even notice it that almost from our birth we were more or less of the devil! Baptism should have freed us from the silly original sin to make us children of God. And nice children of God we have been! Instead of away from hell, we were literally baptized into hell!
64,15. And to make sure that no one ever truly repented and thought of betterment, auricular confession was invented appeasing all deathly sins, entitling us priests to total absolution. Hereby every sinner was thrown back into his own sink of iniquity, making it impossible for him ever to become a new creature in Christ.
64,16. O brothers, brothers, that God allowed these things to happen will forever remain an unsolvable riddle for us! ‘Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.’ Fine perfection, indeed, when one had to be a stupid blockhead and is only now, as a spirit, beginning to realize, thanks to the heavenly light, in what error one has lived in the world.
64,17. We could say a lot more about this and prove without any doubt that the Holy See is the culprit, fully responsible for all our errors. However, what we, at this stage, understand only partly, the Lord Himself sees clearly in the brightest light, and He will have mercy upon us if we forgive from all our heart all those who were, and are still, responsible for all our darkness. That is how I feel about it. What is your opinion?”
64,18. All the others, with the exception of a few Jesuits, fully agree with the speaker.
VIII. Out of TrumpetCall of God – The Cup of My Wrath is come to the Full:
OR AM I GOD, THE GOD, HE WHO DEFENDS THE CAUSE OF THE FATHERLESS AND THE ORPHAN, HE WHO COMMANDS HIS PEOPLE TO PROVIDE SHELTER FOR THE HOMELESS AND TO UPHOLD THE CAUSE OF THE NEEDY, THE AGED, AND THE WIDOW?!
DO I NOT UPHOLD THE SCALES OF TRUTH, WEIGHING ALL IN THE BALANCES?!
AM I NOT THE DISCERNER OF THE HEART AND OF THE MIND, HE WHO KNOWS THE INNERMOST THOUGHTS AND INTENTIONS?! Says The Lord.
IX. From Paul’s letter to the Laodiceans, (Jacob Lorber) chapter 3:
43. I beg of you for God’s sake, to bring worthy fruit of a total conversion from your new heathendom into the living church of God, which is within you, but does not dwell in the temples, raiment, or in any kind of ceremony.
44. The love of God and the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all the time and for eternity.
‘If the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed.” (John 8:36)