|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Warum lässt Gott Leiden zu?
=> Eine Modenärrin stirbt
=> Jesus zu tanzen & Tanzsucht
=> Der Lohn des Geizes
=> Ich gab euch einen freien Willen
=> Ein reicher Geizhals im Jenseits
=> Wer begeht alles Ehebruch?
=> Die Zeichen der Zeit
=> Die 3 Tiere der Offenbarung
=> Why does God allow Suffering?
=> A Fashion Lady dies
=> Jesus on dancing & Dance Addict.
=> The Reward for Stinginess
=> I gave you a free Will
=> Rich Cheapskate in the Beyond
=> Who is committing Adultery?
=> The Signs of the Times
=> The 3 Beasts of Revelation
|If you are tired of the World and sick, listen to My Words…|
If you are tired of the World and sick, listen to My Words…
December 17, 1841
(To one tired of the World)
The Lord says:
1. O Abba ImmanuEl! In deepest humility I beseech Thee, All-Merciful, You who restores all the weary and burdened that come to Thee – look graciously upon the bowed down heart of my sister Cecilia, whose worldly hopes are all destroyed, and who has not the strength to lift her benighted mind to Thee, o holy Father, in Whom alone consolation, peace, and new, true life can be found!
2. In the great darkness of her heart she does not suspect, and can hardly believe, that the gates of heaven are wide open in this great time of grace, and that You, O most loving, holy Father, come to meet all Your lost children with outstretched, forgiving and blessing hands.
3. O, send Your light and Your truth into her heart, which seems tired and weary of life on earth. Show her, as she wishes, the sickness of her soul, as well as her weak body! Give her, Thou divine Savior, only a few strengthening and reviving words from Thy Father’s heart, overflowing with compassion and mercy.
4. An infusoria from the depths of the mud asks you with a contrite soul! May Your most holy will be done in and for this sister who professes the Reformed Church! Amen.
5 But you, O most holy Lord and Father, are the true and only One who reforms, redeems, restores, and brings about our rebirth! To You alone all thanks, all praise and all love! For You are kind, o Lord, and Your goodness endures forever! Amen. The Father’s answer to Cecilia…
6. Whoever turns his eye to whatever is of the world, will sooner or later become aware with what and how the world rewards its worshippers, canvassers and workers.
7. What is the world? – Nothing but the body of death, which is like a grave, wherein not much can be found that is rare, namely nothing but stinking mold, the most disgusting filth and decaying bones, and on top of that, a legion of devouring worms! – Behold, these are the ‘treasures of the world’! – As abominable as they always are, they are nonetheless sought after with such passionate fervor, especially in this time, that men, when I keep them from it as much as possible by My fatherly love, unimpaired of their freedom, are almost despairing, even dealing with suicidal thoughts, if I do not right away allow them to plunge into the grave of eternal death!
8. Behold, that’s how the world is now! And so unspeakably foolish and often truly evil are the people in it! And I tell you that, at present, there is hardly one half-righteous among a hundred people, and hardly one fully righteous among a thousand. For the world has stricken them all more and (only rarely) less with complete blindness.
9 Behold the shameful fashion! I tell you, it is a vicious worm of death, which begins to eat away the hearts while still alive. The fashion has been assigned by Me with one of the greatest curses! For it is the ‘make-up of death’, by which thousands and even millions have already been cheated of eternal life.
10. Behold now the accursed dance! It can be likened to a steam train ride, by means of which one can reach – in physical, but even more so in spiritual respect – the double grave with truly gigantic speed! The male and female dancer carry death below their arms. What shall I do with them then? I let them go, for they have their reward already, which they have sweated so much for!
11. And now, behold the usury, the envy, and the stinginess! – These three are, from top to bottom, the ‘soul’ of the human larvae (the word ‘man’ is a too sublime description for such utterly dead servants of death!) Yes, they cannot even be called ‘sinners’ anymore, because the sinner is yet sometimes repentant, and possesses at least occasionally still the desire to change for the better. But these three attributes within a worldly soul, determining the value of every man only according to the eternally accursed money, has no remorse. Where is the rich man who would regret being rich! When one has already acquired so much that he, if he would consume five thousand florins per year, could still live a hundred years and more of his capital alone, and then he wants to become even richer and richer. But when he should give a hundred florins to a poor man, he would do so only reluctantly! – How few are there among the rich, who are rich with a joyful heart for their poor brothers and sisters – I certainly know this better than anyone. I tell you, if you wish to count them with your fingers, you would still have some fingers left for this city, where there are more than five hundred rich people!
12. And now, behold the faithlessness of the people who only love themselves! Do you think that one of those, who have declared their love to you, have loved you for who you are? – O believe Me, each one of them loved only himself in you! – But since, in your better chest, the evil eye of your suitors had to see itself belittled in a certain respect, they felt uneasy, since their self-love suffered from it, and no less intensely their carnal sensuality. Behold, that is why they became unfaithful to you!
13. And now you may mourn in your heart, that I have carefully protected and freed you from those, who are loyal to no one but themselves! – But I say to you… Rather rejoice in that for which you mourn! And believe Me that you will be doubly healed in your serene breast, through the serenity in Me, and then it will not be difficult at all for Me to reward your heart, devoted to Me, with a man, already here on earth, who will forever remain an angel of heaven to you!
14. Believe this word of Mine… I am closer to you than you could ever dream of! – Therefore, if you seek Me with the love of your heart, the love you have lavished, and still lavish on those unworthy of your love – truly, you would have found Me a long time ago!
15. Behold, I am your bodily sickness! Yes, I Myself am sick in you. Yes, lovelorn I am in you! And therefore, you yourself are weak and sickly! – But now, turn all your love from the world towards Me alone, then I will soon become healthy and strong in you, and you with Me and in Me!
16. You think that your lung is lacking. – Oh no, this is false – rather, your heart is lacking! For you are not from below, but from above! That is why the worldly happiness is not working in your favor.
17. Once your heart is healed, your body will be healthy as well, through and through! For this sickness is merely your trial!
18. But the world as it is now, and the way I have shown it to you in the beginning, will not offer you a healing balm for your sick heart. I alone can offer it to you, if you turn to Me! For in Me alone will you find the fullest, freest and most serene rest, and nowhere else – not even in the garb of a so-called privileged Sister of Mercy, nor in the cold, brick-built churches, but only with Me, through trust and ever-increasing love for Me!
19. Behold, My servant has also been sick before, just like you. But since he found Me, he is healthy, cheerful and free!
20. But you can also get well, if you will turn to Me! Behold, I, your eternal, holy Father, will not leave you! But you must come to Me, in your heart!
21. But if you come to Me, you shall be adorned with great glory! For I only look at the denomination of the heart, everything else is irrelevant to Me!
22. Therefore, come to Me, your Father, to your Jesus! Amen.