<= Zurück zur Übersicht – Back to Overview
|VIDEO 1 => VIDEO 2 => PDF||VIDEO 1 => VIDEO 2 => PDF|
=> Der wahre Gottesdienst ist…
=> Die wahre Gottesanbetung ist…
=> Nur eine Gemeinschaft ist vonnöten
=> Gesetz vs. Liebe
=> Gehorsam & Liebe
=> Ehe-Segnung, Brot, Wein, Zeremo…
=> Warnung von Paulus an Laodizea
=> Ich bin das Geschenk & Das Wort
=> Kirchliche Mysterien & Zeremonien
=> The true Divine Service is…
=> The true Worship of God is…
=> Only one Fellowship is needful
=> Law vs. Love
=> Obedience & Love
=> Marriage Bl., Bread, Wine, Ceremo…
=> Paul’s Warning to Laodicea
=> I am the Gift & The Word
=> Ecclesial Mysteries & Ceremonies
|Salvation from Ceremony and Law & Relationship with State Decrees|
Salvation from Ceremony and Law & Relationship with State Decrees
THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN – Volume 5, Chapters 132 & 133
Chapter 132 – Salvation from the yoke of ceremonial service and the law
1. (The Lord:) “With this I give you a divine precept of life, one as far removed from any ceremony as one celestial pole from the other. Then there is no need for a Sabbath, a temple, a prayer-house, fasting, a staff and coat of Aaron, a two-horned headdress, an ark of the covenant, a censer, or any blessed and, even less so, cursed water. With this teaching is man, as such, all in all and requires nothing but himself.
2. In the ancient, exemplary teachings, man was partially depicted in a more and more self-ennobling form, developing into a true spiritual man, yet entirely material still. It was therefore necessary to portray him in all sorts of spiritually corresponding forms, vessels and ceremonial rituals.
3. In this My new teaching, man is completely at one in and with himself, as if in a single point. In the same way I Myself am here united with all My former primordial and infinite Divinity in a single point, standing before you and telling you that, from now on, you need no longer search for the Kingdom of God and its righteousness in the temple at Jerusalem or on Mount Gerizim, nor must you worship God there; no, such divine service may be held wherever there is a human being!
4. The heart of man will be the living temple of the true, one and only God and the active love will be the only true service to God, and the love for God will be His one and only true worship!
5. However, since neither a true love for God without active love for one’s neighbor, nor this without true love for God is even conceivable, both loves are essentially one and the same, and thus one and the same true worship of God. Whoever possesses this love within himself has everything, all law and all of prophethood united in his own heart, and no longer has need of anything else.
6. I hereby repeal all old forms, as well as the law of Moses; however, not in the sense that these should no longer be considered, far from it, but only insofar as they had previously been an external coercion to act in a certain manner, followed by earthly punishment in case of non-compliance. This way the law was a judge breathing down everyone’s neck, and a permanent judgment from which no one could escape. But a human being weighed down by the burden of the law is evidently subjected to permanent judgment; yet he who is subject to judgment is spiritually dead and cursed by the inner, divine freedom of life.
7. Only when he makes the law his own and becomes subject to the freedom of his own freest will is man rid of all judgment and curse and death. I came into this world primarily to free all men from the yoke of the law, the judgment, the curse and death. Therefore, from now on I take away all that is external, I return yourself to you and let you truly come into your own, thereby making you true children of God and lords over all the law and judgment.
8. If you, as well as your disciples, abide by this norm unchangingly, no judgment will ever come over you, because you are above judgment; but as soon as you allow in one or the other ancient, external law and adhere to some ancient, external ceremony, you will once again subject yourselves to judgment, and death will take hold of you in the same measure as you have submitted to an ancient, ceremonious law!”
Chapter 133 – The relationship of the children of God with the political laws of the state.
1. To this, Roklus says: “But, Lord, what about the compliance with the political laws of the state? Surely one has to consider them, regardless of how much one has become one’s own master!? Or can these laws be dealt with in the same manner as those of the great prophet Moses?”
2. Say I: “But, friend, how can one call decrees of a state laws? Only the proclaimed will of God are true laws; the decrees of your state are nothing but the ever-changing will of a man and can never deal with anything but the most external and material conditions of physical life. If they are good, you will approve of and accept them with your freest will; once you have done that, you have already mastered the decrees of the state and can no longer be subjected to judgment because of them. But should they be bad, you have the liberty to free yourself of them and move to where there are wiser laws, or you may make the legislator aware, in the gentlest of ways, of the shortcomings of some of his laws, and give him some proper and good advice. If he accepts the advice, you will be able to remain; but if he, in his domineering arrogance, does not accept your advice, then move on! For the Earth is large and has many lands and peoples and kingdoms and kings and princes.”
3. Once you are pure within yourselves, then everything else will also be pure; for to the pure, all things are pure, because he can see the reason for everything, which is to say: For him who can see, everything during the day is illuminated, and even the night is not lightless for one with sharp vision, while to the blind, everything is dark and he does not prefer the day over the night.
4. Therefore, he who has become wholly well within himself, is also a lord over all disorder that might occur anywhere in the world, one way or another. And so, because he is a lord and, within himself, cannot slide into any more disorder, he essentially may and can exist well in every political society, no matter how it may be organized; for he sees clearly where he must go.
5. I Myself am now on this Earth and subject Myself, according to My external personality, to the order prescribed by the emperor of Rome, and I never contradict it, not even in the slightest! Do I thus lose the order within My innermost divine being? Oh, not at all, for I am who I am, unchanged, and My advice will even be accepted by those who carry the power of the ruler in their hands, and therefore I am a master and lord over them, and no one asks Me and says: Lord, how do you do that?
6. Believe Me that someone who has truly become lord over himself may easily become lord over an entire nation; and no one will say to him: Friend, how can you do such a thing? For the people themselves will make him a lord, in that they will hurry to him in droves and seek advice. But what is a wise advisor but a wise legislator? He who gives laws, however, will certainly be a lord over those who have received the laws from him! Or are Ouran, Mathael, My noble friend Cyrenius here, Cornelius, Faustulus and Julius not rulers and commanders and have nonetheless accepted laws from Me and call Me their Lord? Why then did they do this? Because they have gotten to know the truth and its power and strength in Me more than enough! But what I now say and do, that and many other, even greater things you will do as well in the near future, and thus you will have to bring forth the same effects on the whole, dear Earth.
7. The staunch courage is certainly needed for this as well, not fearing the death of the body; for how could he who carries eternal life in the greatest clarity within himself fear anything; he who has perfectly become a lord of life within himself. He must know well that, firstly, those who may be able to kill the body can do no harm at all to the soul and its eternal spirit of life, and that, secondly, the soul gains an ever unspeakable advantage by casting off the heavy body forevermore; an advantage which not even all the treasures of this Earth combined would ever be able to offset!
8. Whoever beholds such a thing within himself, in the most elevated and yet deepest, fundamental clarity of life, well, he will certainly have no fear of the death of the body, no?! Yet if he still was afraid, he could certainly be likened to a fool who laments that he has been freed from his straitjacket and, instead, is clothed with the garment of the most elevated and unconstrained freedom and clarity of eternal life! But that is utterly unthinkable, therefore will the necessary courage most certainly not be lacking for you, when the time comes.
9. So, do strive above all to become perfect masters over your own self, for then you will become masters over all the laws and all judgment, and you will not be subject to the curse of some foolish law of the world!
10. What you yourselves become, however, do make sure that all those who will learn the innermost order of life from you will become as such as well, for then they will be your true friends and brothers and give no other laws anymore, for they, just like yourselves, will behold how the innermost law of life replaces all others, making them null and void!”