|=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE => PDF||=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE => PDF|
=> Knabe, Junge, Mann & Greis
=> Vom Mädchen zur Frau
=> Mann & Frau – Ehe & Familie
=> Ich gab dem Mann eine Frau
=> Boy, Youth, Man & Old Man
=> From a Girl to a Woman
=> Man & Woman – Marriage & Family
=> I gave to the Man a Woman
|Man and Woman within the Framework of the Divine Order|
Man and Woman within the Framework of the Divine Order
Volume 2, Chapter 48 – July 6, 1842, in the morning
The Lord says:
1. So, address a few points to Elise H., as she desires it within her heart, for it pleases Me should one carry continuously with him a great and living desire for Me.
2. Behold, My dear woman, a circle, a perfectly rounded line surrounding a center! Behold, the center am I, and the circle is the great power of My eternal order, consisting of Me eternally. All beings stand within this circle.
3. This circle is further divided into seven concentric circles. Upon the circle closest to Me, the center, are situated the people of the Earth, My children in truth. Upon the second circle, going further from the center, dwell the people of all celestial bodies. Upon the third circle exist the animals of the Earth. Upon the fourth circle reside the animals of the celestial bodies. The fifth circle is occupied by the plants of all heavenly bodies, without distinction. Upon the sixth circle gather all the planets, moons and comets. And upon the seventh and final circle are enthroned all the suns, no distinction made between their size and magnitude.
4. Behold, this is My order! All life and being originate from the center. It makes its way through all circles up to the outermost one. Upon each circle, however, it reforms itself into another spirit, wherefrom My seven spirits continually arise and exist. For that is also why they go by the moniker: The seven spirits of God, though in and of themselves, they are nothing but organized powers of the center, working out of Me, according to their very own manner of order.
5. Now, think of the first, innermost circle. There, the woman’s head is directed towards the center, yet the man’s head is turned towards what lies beyond the circle, in the opposite direction to the woman. So here the question arises: Why is it so? Behold, behold, the life originating from the center, as it reaches the seventh, outermost circle, the realm of the suns, it bounces back and returns to the center, once again traveling through all circles as it goes.
6. But how does such a return of all life come about? Well, you see, man, in spirit, absorbs the returning life by his constitution and position. Once charged with the very substance of life, he allows it to be poured out into his well-fertilized opposite. Here it is nourished and born once again in essence, towards greater perfection. When it is completed thus, it returns to the center as a free and self-aware life. An unfinished life, however, is driven out once more to the ardent circle of the suns, so it may strengthen itself anew through all the seven spirits out of Me!
7. When you consider this truthful position in spirit, tell Me, who stands invariably closer to Me, the man or the woman? You simply must say: The woman, for she is placed within the innermost circle. But now draw a line in spirit from the center to the outermost circle, the blazing verge of the suns, what does this line denote? Behold, this line characterizes My great patience!
8. The fact that the woman resides within the innermost circle and is therefore situated closer to Me than the man, with his head turned towards what lies beyond the circle, what must be naturally inferred from this? Behold, this line, My patience, touching the woman first, must surely be shorter than it is with the man, whom the line comes across only later on, after it has already passed the woman!
9. It is established thus in My eternal order, and so, what rule follows for the woman? See and hear, the woman must therefore be much more willing than any man would be, and I will visit upon her a judging punishment much sooner than I would upon the man!
10. As the pious and willing woman may be a root of all life, as was the case with Mary in the flesh, so may the disobedient woman be an agent of utter perdition. That is why My line of patience is significantly shorter for women than it is for men.
11. Take heed of this, My dear woman, for yourself and your daughters, so you may remain healthy in both body and spirit, forevermore. Amen.