|=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE => PDF||=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE => PDF|
=> Freut ihr euch über Meine Wege?
=> Ein Quellen-Evangelium
=> Zweck der Neuoffenbarung
=> Inspirationen und Offenbarungen
=> Erkennt Meine Stimme in euch
=> Do you delight in My Ways?
=> A Wellspring Gospel
=> Purpose of the New Revelation
=> Inspirations and Revelations
=> Recognize My Voice in you
|To Each their Own|
To Each their Own
Volume 1, Chapter 29 – August 2, 1840, in the afternoon
Addendum to the Wellspring Gospel
The Lord says:
1. There are some among you who, in regards to My revelations through nature itself, allow themselves to be captured and impeded by scruples and the sorrow arising therefrom, because of their folly, for they do not see and hear as much as My servant does.
2. For their great comfort, I ask them this: Why have they never grown sorrowful upon seeing that grapes do not grow on willow trees? And yet the willow tree is no less a work of My almighty holiness than the sweet and spiritual vine! Why then did not the apostles weep and mourn, considering I did not reveal Myself to everybody the way I did to John?
3. Therefore, be joyful, of good cheer and full of gladness in your hearts. For I, your Father, see what each and every one of you needs for the time being, and I give to each only as much as he can readily bear.
4. Behold, My servant is small and simpleminded, possessed of a gentle heart, and has been following humility and My love for several years now. Now that I have granted him a small light of My grace, do believe it to be true in all points and branches, for all this is given to him directly from Me, and this is because he wanted it that way, which is what I prefer as well!
5. For whatever anyone asks in My name will be given to him without falsehood or deceit; not overnight, of course, but little by little, according to his strength and power.
6. And so, love Me and believe without a shadow of a doubt what I reveal to you through My simpleminded servant! If but a stone has already made you hesitant, then what will you say when I reveal an entire sun to you, both physically and spiritually! And what if I were to reveal an angel?
7. So, once more, be joyful, of good cheer and full of gladness in your hearts. For I, your Father, see what is needed for the time being. Amen.