|=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE => PDF||=> RUMBLE => YOUTUBE => PDF|
=> Gott als Vater zu Seinen Kindern
=> Die Haushaltung Gottes
=> Geistige Sündflut und Herrschsucht
=> Sich von eigenen Meinungen trennen
=> Schüttle deine Selbstgefälligkeit ab
=> Liebst du Mich?… Dann folge Mir
=> Pflüge und schau nicht zurück
=> Was sind Ehebrüche gegen Gott?
=> Satans Jagd
=> Die sieben bösen Geister erklärt
=> Tod: Materialisten, Weltweise, Spötter
=> Was ist Sünde?
=> Das Schwert der Wahrheit
=> God as Father to His Children
=> The Household of God
=> Spiritual Flood and Imperiousness
=> Parting with personal Opinions
=> Lose your Self-Importance
=> Do you love Me?… Then follow Me
=> Plow and don’t look back
=> What are Adulteries against God
=> Satan’s Hunt
=> The seven evil Spirits explained
=> Death: Materialist, Worldly Wise, Sco…
=> What is Sin?
=> The Sword of Truth
|The 10 Letters: H1 L V1 T S S A A S S|
Jesus says… Now, I’d like to explain your Friends and Brothers to you…
Volume 3, Chapter 88 – May 27, 1847
(Translator’s note: The initial letters, which originate from the German language, were retained, although in the translation some of them would obviously differ)
1. In the Household of God, chapter 3, verse 12, it says… “Behold, I will call them (your friends and brothers) all by name… H1 L V1 T S S A A S S. They shall all receive My fatherly salutation, and still today, if they so desire, shall the gates of heaven be opened to them, which are the eyes of their spirit; and already today will I dwell in their hearts. Only one thing shall they do with determination, namely, cleanse their flesh in the well that contains living water. And they shall take a staff that is half black and half white, break it in half, throw the black part at the feet of the world and keep the white part, as a token that they have broken with the world and its flesh forever.”
2. Concerning these ten letters which have not been understood so far, the salvation of the sun and the moon does not depend on it, and the stars continue in their paths without letting themselves be confounded through this lack of understanding. You all know that for life eternal only one thing is needed, and he who concentrates on that and strives after it has chosen the best part for the spirit, everything else is given freely when the time is right. Actually, every one of you could have had this little secret revealed already long ago, if he had earnestly turned to Me in his heart, full of faith. Instead, you have often pondered on this with your intellect, rather than with your heart, and that is the reason why you still do not understand this easy secret, simply because such things are not given to the intellect, but only to the heart and to the spirit.
3. However, in order for your still considerably ignorant heart in purely spiritual things to no longer send out the tiresome intellect as a scout into the precinct of spiritual mystery like a blind hunter, who has never as yet brought home any fat game, but instead only some half-decayed carcass, I will now explain to you who the friends symbolically denoted by these ten letters are. So listen and comprehend it well.
4. H1 signifies hell as a fleshly appendage to the soul; the number 1 stands for the arrogance, imperiousness and pride of hell in every person, and thus in you as well. Hell is every mortal’s closest friend, for it provides him with all the things that flatter his nature, filling it with all manner of enticements that please his flesh.
5. If I wish to take someone into My Kingdom and educate him for eternal life, I must take his friends too, which man, as long as he lives on earth, is never able to part with completely. Therefore sin, as part of this friend, must appear before My eyes as fully redeemed, for otherwise a further education of your spirit is unthinkable. This means that if I want to preserve you, I must, with My holy, fatherly hands, embrace your personal hell as well, to lift you up to My bosom together with your so far still most intimate friend! Here you now have the first letter, which I had not explained to you as of yet, and for very wise reasons.
6. The subsequent L signifies all kinds of passions (Leidenschaften) resulting from the H. That the passions are friends of men’s carnal nature as well, and must all be seized, lifted up and ennobled by Me, if man’s spirit is to recover for everlasting life, goes without saying.
7. V1 signifies reason (Vernunft) coupled with the intellect (Verstand), as given to the external natural man by the world or hell. It is hardly necessary to point out that this married couple ruling the entire world together with hell is most popular within every person, for a man would rather let go all other things than these his best and most intimate friends. Even if a person is sometimes not particularly happy with his other inner worldly friendship, he almost never or only very rarely has the slightest objection to these two.
8. However, if I want to raise a person towards Me, there is no other choice but to accord amnesty to these most intimate friends of his house as well. I think this should be very clear to you as you too still have a high opinion of these old friends of your house, although you understand well that one would not be able to achieve much with them in the realm of the spirit.
9. The T signifies the talent that sprouts simultaneously with the intellect, through which man can achieve various states of brilliance in which the S (self-love) chiefly dwells, and together with it, the second S as gloating (Schadenfreude); all of them intimate friends of man from the world, which I must accept too if I wish to save his spirit.
10. From these arise the faithful attachments to all worldly splendor and the ambition to rise ever higher in the world’s favor and its advantages, to raise oneself as much as possible above all others in one’s field, for which his friend T has prepared the way.
11. It goes without saying that when man is raised spiritually, the two friends A (attachments) and A (ambition) cannot be left behind and have to be admitted too, for the sake of man’s conversion and spiritual refinement. And since everything is already admitted, the last two S, as all kinds of carnal sensuality, of which everyone has a legion, and finally the well known worldly and extremely foolish morality (Sittlichkeit), such as fashion, compliments, etc., can also not be left behind.
12. Behold, as mentioned in the main work, these are the friends and brothers within you, as well as in My servant, by which everyone is to be understood. To these within you, you shall proclaim clearly that I have stretched out My hands towards them, washed what was evil, removed the sin and tuned them to the true interests of your spirit, so that you can now, if you so desire, progress unimpeded on the faithfully shown path of light and life.
13. However, should you still remain more faithful to these old friends than to Me, Who granted you this immense grace and fatherly favor, you are free to do so. The salvation of the sun and the moon will not depend on this either, and the stars will not miss their paths. However, as I have done already so much for you, I think that you will do this little thing, namely, henceforth adhere to Me more and more with your love, and not forsake your brothers.
14. Long ago I could have explained to you the ten friends of your earthly life in the flesh, if that had been good for you, but as I saw that these old friends of yours would have raised a considerable alarm if I had prematurely made them known in detail, and this only in the person of the servant, I have delayed revealing them.
15. But now that you know them, it is up to you to earnestly ponder on this matter, and with all your might accomplish the task demanded of you in the main work concerning these ten letters. For while you did not know the meaning of these letters, I did for you what I, in the person of the servant, demanded of the servant himself and of every one of you, and what I am still demanding.
16. As this secret is now revealed to you, it is your duty to fulfill the task within you; otherwise you could not be fully fit for My Kingdom. For here it means to put the hand to the plough and not look back. I have also always shown you in other ways what the natural man is like, and what he has to do in order to gradually transform the natural man into a spiritual one. And so, you could do well without this present revelation, you could have not missed out on anything and have been able to walk the right path without hesitation, which will be the case henceforth as well, as long as you faithfully observe what I faithfully show you.
17. Above all else, stick to love, for love will not forsake you. Everything may pass, but love remains forever. Where there is love, there is everything, for love preserves all things and is the foundation of all existence. Therefore, do not be faint-hearted, nor sad or grumpy, but in everything, be brave, serene and cheerful, of a pleasant mind, heart and spirit, for then you will walk your path with ease and always behold the gates of heaven wide open before you. This will make it easy for you to lead your earlier revealed world-friends, ennobled, into My Kingdom. This is the most ardent and loving will of the One Who is showing you here this immense grace through the servant… amen, amen, amen.