|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Diese Braut ist nicht Meine Braut
=> Gericht & Zukunft
=> Kirchen & Antichrist(en)
=> Zur unheiligen Kirche & Nachf.
=> Pharisäertum von heute
=> Ewig in der Hölle schmoren?
=> Fels Petri, Sekten & Orden
=> Rom, Papst & Gottesreich
=> Alle Strassen führen nach Rom
=> This Bride is not My Bride
=> Judgment & Future
=> Churches & Antichrist(s)
=> To the unholy Church & Followers
=> Phariseeism of today
=> Burning in Hell for all Eternity?
=> Peter the Rock, Sects & rel. Orders
=> Rome, Pope & Kingdom of God
=> All Roads lead to Rome
|A Church Servant gives light… Harsh truths for the Eminence of Rome|
From Hell to Heaven
Jesus Christ reveals thru Jakob Lorber… Robert Blum, Chapter 230
1. A parson close the Cardinal (the Church Servant) says: “You miserable fellow, you can thank the endless gentleness and patience of the only true Church’s silent prayer, a prayer for you, a lost sheep, even whilst you tried your best to deal it mortal blows. Just cease to disparage God’s festively adorned bride, or the Church will leave you out of its prayer for the salvation of your soul, and then the Earth will open up beneath your feet to swallow you forever!”
2. Here, the Church Servant bursts out into laughter, saying derisively: “Oh you gentle mummy; when hellish cruelty and stupidity fail, will the wolf be sown back into the lamb’s wool with a gentle face? O, there is nothing quite like such gentleness and patience!
3. How gentle the Church was during the notorious crusades! How gladly it put the widows and orphans, whose husbands it had killed by means of the Caraceans, into the cloisters, after first letting them gift it their goods and treasures. Oh the divine gentleness, which the Church never lacked, back when I was still alive upon the Earth. (for, you good gentlemen will surely know by now that we no longer live in the flesh upon this Earth, and that for quite some time)
4. A priest interrupts: “That’s a lie! We all still live on Earth, otherwise we would have to either find ourselves in hell, purgatory, or even in Heaven!”
5. Says the Church Servant: “We are definitely in the Spirit world, whether you all believe or not; hence I reiterate: When I lived on Earth, I still had much faith in the Church, but after hearing of the holy Spanish Inquisition, and how gently it treated its lost lambs, my opinion changed drastically. What have these hundreds of thousands of people done to be so dreadfully burned, and that for the greater glory of God? In amazement, I enquired, and the crude answer went as follows: ‘Because they read the Bible and, therefore, turned into accursed heretics!’ Oh Lord, I called out within myself, is it possible that those people, who sought your most holy word, should find such reward, a reward in the form of Roman murderers? Lord, have you no lightning or floods, with which to annihilate Spain and Rome forever?!
6. Soon, God’s answer came down from the high Heavens, slowly but surely. Although I did not live to hear it upon Earth, I did perceive it so much more vividly here, in the Spirit world. Where is the proud and boisterous Rome over here, and what of the Pope? Except for a few blind donkeys who still stick to their ‘God’s representative on Earth’, everyone laughs and scorns at him, hating and despising him everywhere.
7. Even in Italy itself they are now gradually beginning to sow in one Archbishop after another, and rightly so! This is what these despots deserve, for they have always been mankind’s worst enemies, and in contrast they were ever greater friends with the gold and silver.
8. Peter once said to a poor devil, who was begging him for alms: ‘I have no gold and silver, but what I have, of that I give to thee!’ Would a pope ever say that to a poor person? Such a perfect ‘successor’ to Peter could only say: ‘While I do posses an abundance of gold and silver, I will not give any of it to you, instead, I bestow upon you my apostolic blessing, which costs me nothing. Now go thy way in peace! Even if you should die of hunger along the way, after three days in purgatory, your soul will be in Paradise at once, where it will fare well enough!’
9. Did not the great Paul militate like a lion against the ostentatious clothing and all the titles that these people like to assume? When did Christ, who said: ‘God is Spiritual, and therefore he must be worshipped in Spirit and in truth’ ever command the building of expensive temples and houses of prayer, all the while allowing thousands of poor people to starve to death? Which apostle elevated the Latin tongue to a divine one? As if God, who is sure to understand all languages, was only well-pleased with the Latin one! Quote me the relevant passages in the Scriptures, and then I shall believe you! If you are unable to do so, then you are true Anti-Christs!”
10. Upon hearing this, an old and inwardly boiling Archbishop says: “Did not Christ the Lord, before His resurrection, bestow upon His Church, i. e. Peter and his followers, the exclusive authority to loosen or bind? He breathed upon His disciples, saying: ‘Receive ye the holy Spirit! Those whose sins you remit shall be remitted, but those from whom you withhold remission, from them it shall be withheld.’ On another occasion, Jesus says to His apostles: ‘Whatever you loosen or bind upon Earth shall be loosened or bound in Heaven!’ With this I say, there is enough proof that God has ordained the true Church with the right to introduce new laws as is seen fit, and repeal others, even if they were ones given to us by God Himself, when it finds that these, under certain circumstances, are not beneficial to the welfare of souls.
11. Regarding the Church’s use of the Latin tongue for Mass sacraments; there is a most wise, dual reason for that. Firstly, this developed tongue is the most worthy for honouring and praising God. And secondly, the Latin tongue was set up as a bulwark against the common populace profaning the secret and holy powers of the Word of God. These are the two fundamental reasons! A third resides in the Church’s power to determine the Latin tongue unalterable for general liturgy. This, I should say, ought to be sufficient Biblical support for our most wise Mr. Church Servant?”
12. Says the Church Servant: “These two given texts were indeed Biblical, yet they proved everything but what your eminence intended to prove. Had Christ the Lord desired to grant the Church such an authority, as your eminence suggests, then He would not have needed to teach His disciples, as well as many others, the great law of love, life and the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, and that for three full years. Instead, He would have granted His disciples this power just like that, without any preceding education, enabling them to do as they pleased, as his approved ones, whereby the Father in Heaven would be well pleased with everything.
13. The Roman Church confirms that in this very Church, no trace of the Lord’s doctrine can be found, besides His name and that of His disciples; no humility, no gentleness, not a spark of patience and even less of love for one’s neighbour, and not even a single syllable wasted on faith; mind you though, firm faith in the might of gold and silver is abundant. What it would take to make a Pope believe that the Kingdom of God does not consist of the treasures of the world, but only of those of a pure and humble heart, filled with love!
14. The only empowerment the Lord appears to have bestowed upon His disciples is that of God’s Holy Spirit within man. He who lives by God’s Word, through which all things and beings were made, shall also be imbued with God’s Spirit, for God’s Word is that Holy Spirit that passes into all human hearts which actively take up God’s Word. Possessing such a divine Spirit, which turns my heart into a temple of God’s deepest wisdom, I can then say to a sinning brother, who shows repentance and reform: ‘Your sins are forgiven! If he is stubborn, however, unwilling to let go of falsity and malice, then the one filled with God’s Spirit may also say: ‘Friend, if you continue to persist, your sins cannot be forgiven!’ But to believe that one receives the Holy Spirit through certain sacraments, such as the useless baptism with water, the slapping of the cheek, or even ordination, such things only create an intolerable caste system, from which the Holy Spirit is more distant than Heaven is from Earth.
15. Does the not Lord say: ‘Be not idle listeners, but doers of my Word, and ye shall know the power of God’s Spirit within you!’ But how is one supposed to gain such faith if one is forbidden to read the Bible! One cannot even become a listener, let alone a doer of God’s Word. If one is unable to do as Christ demands, how could one be imbued with God’s Spirit?
16. My dear Eminence! Think about how badly yonder Bible quotations apply to the pagan Caste-Church of Rome, and then say: ‘I too was, unfortunately, a most brazen usurper of the Holy Spirit! Lord forgive me, for I was blinded by all the temptations of the world and the devil, not knowing what I was doing!’ Perhaps the Lord will have mercy upon your poor humanity, for he will surely not upon your cardinal eminence. For Christ has never instituted any eminence, nor did Peter and Paul!”