|Mankind… Grab hold of your Lifeline|
Mankind… Grab hold of your Lifeline
The Book of the true Life – Teaching 282
Thus says the Lord:
1. God’s divine enlightenment is manifesting itself before you in the form of human words to offer you a new teaching. Blessed is the one who is preparing himself by converting his heart into my temple of love, because he will be shown the true life when he listens to my word.
2. Come everyone and see my miracle of love. I have come to save sinners utilizing human spokesmen, who are also sinners, to give you my teachings.
3. During this era I will make you aware of the power that I have given you. It is a power that comes from your spirit, not from your material body. Man is great, powerful, and wise because of his spirit and not because of his material body. I refer to the one who follows the path of righteousness and obeys the will of his Celestial Father, thus fulfilling the laws that govern the life of man. That individual feels that he is supported by powerful forces that will always guide him on a path of light, peace, and truth.
4. Disciples: This humble word is a spiritual gift that I have brought you to begin this new era. Although it appears simple and modest, it is another one of my master works. I have utilized human spokesmen to give humanity my divine teachings. This form of manifestation has a meaning, an essence, and is superior, as all humans will discover.
5. Behold how my divine thoughts are manifested through a human spokesman who, although impure, is able to purify himself during the moments of my manifestation to offer you spiritual nourishment.
6. What will I not grant you when you have purified both your spirit and material body to welcome me?
7. Although you have little faith, love, and spiritual preparation, my teachings during this period have helped you to arise from your lethargic state. They have helped you to comprehend, to love, to study, and to become fully aware of your spirit. Previously, your spirit lacked life, similar to a barren desert, and it was unable to confront the ordeals of life. Now, these teachings are like an oasis in your journey through life, offering you the spiritual enlightenment and nourishment that will help you confront your ordeals.
8. If you make an effort to comprehend this teaching, you will become fully aware that without God man is nothing.
9. Behold a humanity, proud and arrogant of its accomplishments, which still astonish the generations of today. Those responsible for those accomplishments lacked love and faith in the Divine and thus did not pray nor practice my Law. They were only satisfied and proud of the marvelous world they had created with their scientific discoveries.
10. Man, himself, is going to destroy this marvelous world that he has created through his scientific discoveries, wars, struggles, and tears throughout the centuries. The moment is approaching when humanity will become fully aware of the instability and weakness of its deeds. Those deeds lacked love, justice, and a true desire for perfection.
11. Man will soon know that without God he is nothing. Only God can give him life, strength, and the intelligence to establish a harmonious existence between the spirit and the human part of man.
12. I have come to resurrect the world with my new teachings because humanity, through the past eras and centuries, has seen only death reigning. Why has death reigned on earth? It reigns because man fails to love his brethren.
13. Truly I tell you that love is the unchangeable force that moves the universe. Love is the beginning and the essence of life.
14. I am initiating a period of spiritual resurrection for mankind. During this period the holy seed of love that I sowed in the Second Era will blossom. I sprinkled that seed while I was on the cross announcing that when men love one another, following the example that I set, death will disappear from the earth. Life, instead of death, will reign among mankind and will manifest itself in each human deed.
15. Day after day, man is eating the bitter fruits that he has harvested from the tree of science. That tree was imperfectly sown by man because he neglected to develop all of his spiritual gifts and abilities. Then, how can he guide all of his scientific discoveries and deeds on the path of righteousness, if he has only developed his intelligence and not his spirit or his heart?
16. Man has become similar to a beast. Failing to control his passions, he feels hatred toward his brethren, thirsts for blood, and wants to convert his brethren into his slaves.
17. If anyone believes that my Doctrine causes man to lose his moral values, truly I say that you are greatly mistaken. I will prove this to the skeptics, to the arrogant, and to those who are materialistic during this period by allowing them to harvest the fruits of their science and to eat those fruits until they are satisfied. The time will come when their spirits will tell me: “Father, forgive us. Only your power can detain the forces that we have unleashed due to our foolishness.”
18. I will come to help them and to bring them peace for they will have experienced much bitterness because of their pride. I will help them to live in peace and to meditate. They will then discover the value of spirituality and will practice it in each of their deeds. I will make them realize that life is similar to a musical harp with the strings representing love, spirituality, and science. However, man has not known how to play that musical instrument. He has failed to play the sweet note of love, the divine note of spirituality.
19. The time of judgement has arrived. I will ask some, “Why have you rejected me?” And others, “Why have you persecuted me?” Does an individual who truly does not know himself have the right to deny the existence of my Kingdom? There is a difference between not knowing the truth, or not knowing how to find it, or that it does not exist. If you believe that only those things that you comprehend exist, then I say to you that you are ignorant and arrogant.
20. Truly I tell you that whoever denies God and His Kingdom is also denying himself. Whoever wants to rely only on his own strength, believing that he needs no one and that he can achieve greatness without assistance from God, will soon become lost and his suffering will be very painful.
21. Where are those who truly are wise?
22. To be wise is to be able to feel my presence, to be guided by my light, and to do my will. To be wise is to comprehend the Divine Law and to love.
23. The individual who is loving strives to be helpful with his brethren and dedicates himself to practicing good deeds along the various paths of life. That individual knows that he needs to fulfill the will of God in order to carry out his elevated mission. O disciples, I want you to become wise so that you will help those who are confused and lost along their path of evolution.
24. True love, which is superior to the one felt by a human heart, is the fruit of wisdom. Behold how I, with my word, am able to sow wisdom within you and later expect the fruit of your love.
25. There are many ways of practicing good deeds and of comforting and serving your brethren. All of them are expressions of love. There is only one type of love, a love that is born from spiritual wisdom.
26. Some individuals may be practicing deeds of love through the path of science, others through the spiritual path, and yet others through the heart. There will be spiritual harmony through the union of all three.
27. Learn to distinguish among the different paths that exist. Also, learn to respect the different missions that your brethren are fulfilling. To do that you need to keep an open mind, to make fair judgements, to be peaceful, and to comprehend things with wisdom. If you lack those virtues you will overreact when you become aware of the various religions that exist and the many forms of worship and rituals that you never thought existed.
28. If you do not prepare yourself, you will feel confused and disturbed when you find yourself amidst that struggle that is approaching.
29. Those who are listening to my teaching, but who are not truly interested in comprehending it, will not be able to correctly analyze it nor to explain my Doctrine to their brethren. However, there are others who truly want to comprehend the meaning of my word, feeling a great love for it and truly feeling it in their heart. They carry it in their spirit, their heart, and their mind. Each day they are comprehending the essence of my teaching more and more.
30. When these disciples become interested in acquiring more spiritual knowledge in order to love their brethren with greater perfection, you will observe their faces reflecting the beauty of kindness, charity, and great spirituality.
31. However, the face of none of those disciples would totally reflect the virtues of the spirit, that superior being that dwells within each individual. What can I tell you about the spiritual world that exists beyond the material world? Those spiritual beings are able to perceive the material world through your eyes, your deeds, your words, and your thoughts. Those spiritual beings are able to manifest themselves through any human being and can communicate to the material world through the human mind. They are closely in touch with all incarnated spiritual beings.
32. If a human being strives to be virtuous, he will be utilized by enlightened spiritual beings who dedicate themselves to fulfilling high, worthy goals. However, if a human being rejects virtuous inspirations from elevated spiritual beings and allows himself to be inspired by lower spiritual beings, that individual will manifest low and impure passions.
33. I say to you that there is not a single human mind that is not influenced by the Spiritual World.
34. There are many who might deny this. However, no one is able to prove that it is impossible for the human mind to receive thoughts and inspirations not only from spiritual beings but also from other human beings, and even from Me.
35. This revelation is for all of humanity. Once it spreads throughout the world, some will receive it with great joy, whereas others will ridicule it, reject it, and persecute it.
36. What will those who oppose my Doctrine be able to do to prevent man from becoming spiritually enlightened on earth? What means could the unbelievers use to prevent that enlightenment from the spiritual kingdom? Who believes that he is not influenced by that universal force, the creative and living force of God?
37. I speak to your conscience, your spirit, and your mind. Also, I say to you that all humans on earth receive messages, ideas, and inspirations from other mansions in the universe. Just as you do not know where your spirit dwelt prior to incarnating on earth, you also do not know what beings communicate with your spirit.
38. I say to those of you who are listening to these teachings: Do not assume that the human spokesmen whom I have utilized to transmit my teachings are pure of heart and virtuous for that reason. They are not pure and virtuous. They have simply been given the ability to receive and transmit my enlightenment in the form of words. They are the forerunners of the spiritual communication that mankind will attain in the future. Humanity will eventually realize that it has always been surrounded by light vibrating from the spiritual world. Man will then prepare himself spiritually to receive and transmit eternal messages from God in a perfect manner.
39. I say to a humanity who denies those things which it can not materially prove: You are only aware of those material things that pertain to the world. If you knew a few things about the spirit, you would not dare deny the existence, the influence, nor the communication of the Spiritual World!
40. A great number of enlightened spiritual beings protect you. When you learn to unite with them in prayer, in thought, and in faith, you will experience an invincible and extraordinary strength in your life, helping you to never stumble again.
41. Man is also surrounded by an invisible world that is filled with darkness and confusion. Once man prepares himself to battle and resist those forces of temptation, he will experience a freedom and a peace that he has never experienced before.
42. Be aware that the human mind will never cease to receive inspirations and messages from my Divinity and from the Spiritual World.
43. Humanity is very attached to material things and greatly values them. Man has preoccupied his heart, his mind, and all of his senses with those material things. That is why he ignores and rejects all things that pertain to the spirit. If man would allow spiritual things to become his ideal, his senses would become more evolved, and he could not ignore what I have taught you today.
44. Man would know that the Spirit of God, through its essence, communicates with all spirits throughout the universe. With that knowledge and with great faith, he would seek to receive vibrations from my Spirit, which offers strength, life, and enlightenment to all things throughout creation.
45. Truly I tell you that it is not impossible for me to communicate through the human spokesmen. Rather, it is impossible for me not to be able to communicate through them.
46. I want you, my disciples, to develop sensitivity in your spirit and in your mind enabling you to perceive all spiritual enlightenment. I want you to feel, believe, love, and obey that spiritual wisdom.
47. Once again I say to you that even if all of humanity were to intervene to prevent man from receiving spiritual enlightenment, it would never be successful because the life within man comes from my Spirit. My Spirit is present throughout all of creation.
48. You are listening to a Doctrine that would appear strange in any other place. However, those witnessing this manifestation comprehend my Doctrine. Also, they are aware that even though the sites where I manifest myself are modest and poor, these houses of prayer are sites where people respect the divine and gather to learn about spirituality so they can meditate and prepare themselves to receive the divine message. You are aware that I am communicating through the human spokesman and that the spokesman is not expressing his own ideas. The spirit of the spokesman receives my inspiration and enlightenment, and as they are transmitted through his mind, they become transformed into ideas that the spokesman expresses with words.
49. This is one of the beautiful gifts that your spirit possesses. I have revealed it during this Third Era so that you can become aware of some of the gifts that your spirit possesses. Later I will reveal other spiritual gifts to you.
50. .To know yourself better, penetrate within your heart to discover your spirit. Otherwise, if you believe that you are only a material being, you would be rejecting your true essence and greatness.
51. If you are not interested in knowing the truth about your spirit, you will continue to be weak and ignorant. Thus, you will not allow your material body to reveal its true essence and all that it possesses.
52. The materialistic science of men has placed a very heavy load upon the shoulders ot humanity. All human beings are weary and grieving during this period. However, I am awaiting all beings.
53. My people: Invite your brethren, who have fallen, to this spiritual banquet. You will observe that some of them have acquired an abundance of scientific knowledge, and you will ask: What could they possibly lack? Nevertheless, their spirits are in a state of misery.
54. Come to me those who are intellectual, those who are dejected, and those who are weary of being in spiritual darkness. Come to me those who are spiritually confused and who have practiced hatred rather than love. I will give you rest, and thus you will realize that a spirit never becomes weary when it obeys the laws of God. I will let you penetrate into a science that never causes confusion.
55. Those who lack warmth in their hearts, or have severely judged their brethren, should not be afraid to come before Me. I will comfort them with my words of encouragement. Those words will offer spiritual enlightenment to those who have become disillusioned because they lack love in their lives. It does not matter if you do not believe me nor love me. I will not exclude you from sitting at my table for that reason, for I have come to save the sinners during this period.
56. I am aware that many, because of their pride, will refuse to learn the divine teachings since they believe they know everything. However, they only need to listen to one of my teachings to become aware that they still possess the ability to love. In my presence, they continue to be like young children who are still able to weep.
57. My teaching of love is not designated only for those few individuals who have witnessed my manifestation through the human spokesmen. I have brought this message to the world so that it will become known by all human beings. This message will reach all places throughout the world in many different forms. It will offer humanity the comfort promised to it since the Second Era. This will enable mankind to cope with those periods of great suffering on earth.
58. I have come to save man because he has descended to the lowest level of negative emotions, vices, and hatefulness. Although he has distanced himself from me, my voice will reach his spirit and tell him: I am with you, come to Me, and seek my divine enlightenment. I will help you leave your state of spiritual darkness to attain spiritual peace.
59. Man will listen to my voice through his spirit. His spirit represents an inner temple within his being that he has not been able to destroy.
60. When you were a child you lived in a state of innocence, like the flower of the rosebush. However, with the passage of time, thorns began to grow on the stems and the rosebush ceased to produce flowers. Thus, today humanity is also offering me thorns, as it did in the past. It is necessary for the wise gardener to prune the rosebushes so that they will produce flowers when spring arrives.
61. Separate for a few moments from the material things of the world and come to Me in spirit. Humanity has not known for many centuries the correct way to pray to God. Thus, man has not acquired spiritual strength and enlightenment along his path with my love because he has prayed with his material senses rather than with his spirit.
62. Man prefers to practice idolatry which has been like a poison, preventing him from experiencing the divine joy of spiritual prayer.
63. Man has experienced great misery because he does not know how to pray! Disciples, what spiritual strength can a human being possess to overcome the ordeals of life if he makes no effort to approach the fountain of life that exists in my Spirit? He seeks me in the abyss and in places lacking love instead of elevating himself to regions filled with spiritual enlightenment.
64. Oh, if man during this period would understand the power of prayer, he would be able to accomplish many amazing deeds! However, he lives during a period of great materialism and has even attempted to materialize divine things so that he can touch and see them.
65. Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses were my servants who knew the power of prayer. They gave unforgettable examples of the power of prayer to humanity, leaving their form of prayer as an example for all generations.
66. Where they prayed was not a concern because they knew that the temple of God was within themselves. Through their faith they were able to feel my divine compassion. They had faith in my presence, in my justice, in my love, and in my wisdom. I subjected each of those individuals to a great ordeal. Those ordeals were so great that they will remain as a testimony for all people throughout all times. During their ordeals, they remained faithful, obedient, humble, and devoted to the Lord.
67. Because of their great faith and love, I responded immediately to their needs. Thus, I manifested my divine power through them. I only manifest that power through those who have great faith and good will.
68. Because of my love for you, I have come during this era searching for you in the abyss and in places of danger to save you, as a shepherd would for the sheep that he loves greatly.
69. If you wish to know what I will do with those who belong to this multitude, I say to you that I am going to unite them, bringing them from different places throughout the world in order for them to learn of this divine message.
70. I will convert you into disciples of this Doctrine through my teachings. I will inspire you to share the good news with your brethren throughout the world once you truly understand the essence of my teachings and begin to practice spirituality in your life, leaving behind your traditions and mistakes.
71. This multitude will multiply and be as numerous as the stars in the heavens and sands of the sea, and they will take the good news and blessings to homes, cities, and nations where people hunger for peace, justice, and truth.
72. Do not forget that when you arise to fulfill that mission you will be practicing the spiritual prayer, the prayer that I have inspired in you throughout the eras, and that you are recalling now.
73. Without the power of prayer you will not be able to fulfill your mission nor to triumph over your ordeals, much less be able to teach your brethren the perfect form of prayer.
74. It will be necessary for you to offer evidence of the power of spiritual prayer, as did the patriarchs, guides, and prophets in the past. However, during this era, you will not offer the same evidence that was offered in the past because you need to remember that this is a different era and that humanity has evolved spiritually and materially. Therefore, the evidence that you will offer and the miracles that will occur because of your prayers will be unlike those of the past, although they will continue to astonish people.
75. To become worthy of God’s charity when you request something through prayer, first you must lead a virtuous life, remembering to always practice charity, and second you must have a strong faith. Thus, you will become superior to all things on earth. Through your strong faith you will be able to triumph over all ordeals and suffering. It will also make you less sensitive to pain, even helping you to triumph over death.
76. Truly I tell you that with kindness and faith you will be able to accomplish powerful and extraordinary deeds. Through those deeds you will offer the best testimony of the power of prayer and love during this era.
My Peace be with you!
EBOOKS & PDF Dokumente Herunterladen – GESAMT-ÜBERBLICK DEUTSCH
Zusammenfassungen & Sammlungen von Aussagen des Herrn
=> EBook der 7-teiligen Serie Voraussagen und Instruktionen von Jesus
=> Wem folgst du? Prüfe dich selbst in Meinem Spiegel
=> Die Geschichte von Kain… Vom Todbringer zum Willenlosen
=> Wie prüfe ich die Geister?
=> Kennzeichen wahrer und falscher Propheten Lehrer und Priester
=> Aufrichtige Reue, Demut, Kleinheit & Ehrlichkeit
=> Wichtigkeit von Gehorsam aus Liebe zu Gott
=> Liebe Heiligkeit und Entrückung…Die Zeit ist kurz…Bist du bereit?
=> Die Gabe der Heilung in den Händen der Liebe
=> Kommt heraus aus der Religion & Verweilt in Meinem Herzen
=> Zieht Seelen zu Mir mit dem Duft Meiner Liebe
=> Wer sind die 144’000?
=> Donald Trump…Die Wahrheit…Das sagt der Herr
=> Die Wahrheit erkennen… Was ist Wahrheit? – Worte der Weisheit
=> WISSENSCHAFT… Der Baum des Lebens & Der Baum der Erkenntnis
=> Bitte um Verbreitung der Informationen – Von Jesus mit Liebe
=> Nachricht an die Zurückgelassenen – Lieber Bruder, liebe Schwester
=> Jackie’s persönliche Geschichte / DE => VIDEO, AUDIO & TEXT
=> Meditation ‘Stationen des Kreuzes’
=> Göttliches Barmherzigkeits-Gebet
=> Jesus führt dich durch das Übergabe-Gebet
=> Bindungsgebet gegen alles Böse
KOMPENDIUM / AUSZUG AUS DEN 366 UNTERWEISUNGEN
NEU – DAS BUCH DES WAHREN LEBENS – ALLE 366 UNTERWEISUNGEN GOTTES
BAND 1 => Unterweisung 001 – 028
BAND 2 => Unterweisung 029 – 055
BAND 3 => Unterweisung 056 – 082
BAND 4 => Unterweisung 083 – 110
BAND 5 => Unterweisung 111 – 142
BAND 6 => Unterweisung 143 – 174
BAND 7 => Unterweisung 175 – 207
BAND 8 => Unterweisung 208 – 241
BAND 9 => Unterweisung 242 – 276
BAND 10 => Unterweisung 277 – 309
BAND 11 => Unterweisung 310 – 338
BAND 12 => Unterweisung 339 – 366
LIEDER VON SCHWESTER CLARE
=> Paulus Brief an die Gemeinde in Laodizea
=> Kindheit und Jugend von Jesus
=> 3 Tage im Tempel – Neue Offenbarung von Jesus
=> Mahn- und Warnpredigt
=> Den Widersacher kennen
=> Erde und Mond
=> Die Natürliche Sonne
=> Haushaltung Gottes Band 1
=> Haushaltung Gottes Band 2
=> Haushaltung Gottes Band 3
=> Himmelsgaben – Band 1
=> Himmelsgaben – Band 2
=> Himmelsgaben – Band 3
=> Die geistige Sonne 1
=> Die geistige Sonne 2
=> Bischof Martin – Entwicklung in der geistigen Welt nach seinem Tod
=> Von der Hölle bis zum Himmel – Robert Blum EBook Band 1
=> Von der Hölle bis zum Himmel – Robert Blum EBook Band 2
=> Der Saturn
=> Die Fliege
=> Sterbeszenen – Jenseits der Schwelle
=> Schrifttext-Erklärungen durch Jesus selbst
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 1
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 2
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 3
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 4
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 5
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 6
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 7
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 8
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 9
=> Neuoffenbarungen von Jesus – Evangelium Johannes – Band 10
Auszüge aus den Lorberwerken…
=> Wer ist Gott?
=> Die Weihnachtsgeschichte aus Kindheit und Jugend Jesu
=> Der Verlorene Sohn Luzifer aus Himmelsgaben 1
=> Adam’s Rede über seinen Sündenfall aus Haushaltung Gottes Band 1
=> Der reiche Jüngling aus dem Grossen Evangelium Johannes Band 5
=> Das Nachtgespräch Jesu mit Nikodemus aud GEJ Band 1
=> Die 12 Gebote Gottes erläutert (10 Gebote Jesu + 2 Liebesgebote)
=> Gottes Gebote an die Menschen PDF
=> Die äussere Finsternis erläutert – aus Geistige Sonne 2
=> Propheten Gottes – EINST und HEUTE
=> Ziele von Offenbarungen und Propheten
=> Prophetische Botschaften verstehen
Lehrgänge erarbeitet von Theo Hess
=> 1. Lektion – Mache dich auf und drisch – Micha 4_12-13
=> 2. Lektion – Gott… Welch eine Liebe
=> 3. Lektion – Feinde – Sprüche 25_21
=> 4. Lektion – Wachsen – Epheser 4_15
=> 5. Lektion – Schutzhülle
=> 6. Lektion – VIP Very important Person – Sehr wichtige Person
=> 7. Lektion – Falsche Sicherheit – Daniel 2_27-28
=> 8. Lektion – Sünde
=> 9. Lektion – Antworten des Herrn – Wo sind Himmel und Hölle
=> 10. Lektion – Fortschritt – Jeremia 8_4-6
=> 11. Lektion – Andächtig – 1. Timotheus 4_7
=> 12. Lektion – Der heilige Gral
=> 13. Lektion – Trainingsplanet Erde
=> 14. Lektion – Schillernde Persönlichkeiten
=> 15. Lektion – Neue Offenbarungen
=> 16. Lektion – Daumen hoch… Daumen runter
|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Geistesgaben & Vergeistigung
=> Verbindung Diesseits – Jenseits
=> Mission Jesu & Seiner Apostel
=> Das vollkommene Gebet
=> Das Reich Gottes & Die Wiedergeburt
=> Verirrungen der Religionen verstehen
=> Jesus erläutert Würde des Menschen
=> Denkt über diese Wahrheiten nach
=> Versteht Meine Winke richtig
=> Spiritual Gifts & Spiritualization
=> Connection betw. this World & Beyond
=> Mission of Jesus & His Apostles
=> The perfect Prayer
=> The Kingdom of God & Rebirth
=> Understand the Errors of Religion
=> Jesus explains Human Dignity
=> Ponder these Truths
=> Understand My Hints correctly
|Man’s Nature, Duty & Spiritual Destiny|
Man’s Nature, Duty & Spiritual Destiny
The Book of the true Life from the Lord – Teaching 277
Thus says the Lord:
1. I perceive this multitude as the forerunners of a caravan who has followed me throughout the eras. You are the wise nation of spiritual Israel, with the fighting spirit of Judah, preparing and leading the way for others to follow. As I prepare you to engage in the final battle, I will be guiding your steps and helping you to fulfill your mission.
2. During this period I have sent you to earth as humanity confronts its greatest ordeals. Man will continue to pursue his material ambitions for a while longer until he becomes weary from experiencing so much pain and suffering. His conscience will make him aware that his life is nonproductive and fruitless and guide him to me through the path of spirituality. When the spirit awakens and carefully analyzes the path it has taken in the past, it will seek the true path. That path will guide it back to the basic principles established by God. The first and last law that God gave to man was to love one another and to practice deeds of virtue. Love is a fountain of perfection.
3. I want you to await the fulfillment of my word and to always be in spiritual contact with me and with the spiritual world. Thus, you will never feel that you are distant from me. I will unite all spirits from the different worlds throughout the universe so that in unity they will acquire strength to fulfill their mission.
4. To fulfill your mission you do not need to neglect your earthly responsibilities or separate yourself from the world. I ask you to attend only to those physical needs that are essential so that your spirit will remain free and become fully aware of its great destiny within my work.
5. I will give you those things that are necessary for your human life on earth. I will not ask you to neglect your material responsibilities. On the contrary, my word will teach you how to fulfill all of your responsibilities because every responsibility forms a part of your mission. You are living during a period of struggle, activity, and great achievement and it is necessary for your spirit to engage in all three. You need to develop your spiritual gifts so that you can become transformed as my disciples were in the Second Era. They imitated the Divine Master and lived in unity.
6. You will be unable to take my teaching to humanity unless you truly are spiritually prepared, because humanity is more spiritually evolved than in the past. Offer peace to your brethren and teach them spirituality. If they observe that you live in harmony and practice brotherhood with your brethren, they will listen to your words of inspiration and spiritual wisdom.
7. It you are going to preach, teaching peace, you need to lead a peaceful life; if you are going to speak of love, you need to truly feel love for your brethren before you can truly teach it. Do not reject the differing beliefs of your brethren. As you carefully analyze their beliefs, accept only those things from their doctrines that you know are true as revealed in my teachings of love. Although you will meet some individuals who worship God in a fanatical and material manner, you will patiently help them acquire a new knowledge of God. You will reveal to them that their spirits can acquire great spiritual knowledge if they carefully analyze my teachings. You will speak to them of my Universal Spirit, of the immortality of the spirit, and how the spirit becomes more spiritually evolved. You will teach them how to pray, how to communicate with God from spirit to Spirit, and will guide them to true spiritual knowledge. I entrust you with that work, a work of love and patience.
8. Take care of your spirit, which is my child. Accept my new revelations because they offer you much knowledge and will help you to comprehend all those things that you were unable to comprehend from my previous teachings. Today, I am reminding you of the teachings that I gave you in the past. I am combining all of the teachings that I have given you throughout the eras, thus offering you another testimony of your Father.
9. Use the spiritual strength that I have given to you to triumph over all ordeals and temptations. Be patient when you are suffering so that you will be able to follow my path and attain salvation.
10. During this Third Era I want your worship to be as pure and perfect as the fragrance of flowers.
11. Once man develops faith and succeeds in constructing a temple within his spirit and learns to respect God, the wars on earth will cease. Thus, this valley of tears and suffering will become a land of peace, and the Kingdom of Heaven will descend upon mankind.
12. Allow me to speak to you thus, although you believe it is impossible. I know everything that will occur on earth in the future, whereas humans on earth do not know.
13. If you are not aware of what is presently occurring on earth, how would you be able to foretell the future or understand my prophecies?
14. My messengers are now arriving on earth to help mankind become spiritually enlightened. They have come to earth to defend the truth with deeds of true love. Does anyone know who they are? Is anyone aware that there are children on earth today who will become my future apostles and prophets?
15. It is necessary that this nation of people, which has received my present revelations, arise to offer testimony of me and help mankind to awaken spiritually. Thus, man will be able to perceive the spiritual manifestations and signs that will occur during this period.
16. You must take care of this seed of spiritual knowledge that you possess. I want you and your children to take these teachings to the other nations on earth. Use whatever means are convenient to spread my message throughout the world, as long as your conscience informs you that you are following the true path.
17. Those of you who are presently listening to me are not the only ones with this mission. You will fulfill a part of that mission, while others who will come after you will continue that same mission.
18. You need to continue to practice this doctrine of love from generation to generation so that man can comprehend its pureness and spirituality and maintain its truth.
19. You still do not know the true meaning and essence of my Doctrine. Thus, you continue to disrespect it with your materialistic practices that lack true spirituality. When your mind and spirit awaken to recognize the truth, you will no longer taint my doctrine with anything that is impure.
20. It is your mission to take this doctrine to your brethren throughout the world. Your spirit was assigned that mission before it came to earth.
21. Although your material mind is unaware of this, your spirit is aware of its mission to join a multitude of people as witnesses to the Lord’s new manifestation to the world.
22. Blessed are those who have retained and remembered the mandate and promise of the Divine Master in their spirit because they are becoming spiritually enlightened. They are fulfilling the mission that was assigned to them. When they have fulfilled it, joyfully they will see others come after them to continue the work. Those who arrive later will observe with satisfaction that the path is pure and spiritually prepared, and that the sowing of the fields has begun.
23. Those of you who were my first workers during this period had to struggle greatly because none of your brethren had prepared your path. Nevertheless, you have managed to take my message to humanity. Thus, be aware that those workers who will arrive after you will be expected to offer my message to the world with greater enlightenment and clarity because their path was prepared.
24. Since the First Era when the prophets announced the arrival of the Messiah, they said that all nations would receive his blessings. Now I say to you that during this Third Era all nations will once again receive my blessings because I will communicate with everyone from Spirit to spirit.
25. Blessed is the one who seeks to purify himself through prayer, repentance, and good deeds, because he is truly cleansing his stains. He will have purified his spirit when he presents himself before me. Blessed is the one who is able to comprehend this truth, because he will find the true path to follow and will become spiritually enlightened. In the Second Era I came to teach mankind to cease the shedding of blood and to discontinue the practice of sacrificing innocent victims on the altar of Jehovah. Instead, I taught man to sacrifice his own selfish desires as an offering to God. Today, I have come to inform you to stop practicing so many meaningless rituals. You have chosen to practice those rituals instead of truly practicing my doctrine of love.
26. When you listen to my teachings, it surprises you that you are able to comprehend and practice what previously you thought impossible. It is because your spirit is now slowly traveling an unfamiliar path. As you become spiritually enlightened by my teachings, you will begin to discontinue materialistic forms of worship and rituals which you truly believed you needed to practice.
27. The material symbols that you used to worship God are also beginning to disappear now that you are comprehending true spiritual worship. Today your worship is simple, pure, practical, and spiritual.
28. I have not yet revealed many things which you need to know, therefore, I tell you not to be satisfied with what you have attained and received. As your spirit continues to progress along its spiritual path, I will give it new revelations. I have come to teach you a new way to practice my Law and to tell you to analyze the spiritual and divine things that I am revealing to you. I do not want you to analyze me as the scientists and theologians have done. Rather, you will elevate yourself through prayer in a humble, respectful, and loving manner, as I reveal to you those things that you need to know. Whoever prays in this manner to the Lord will be like a young disciple who is thirsty for spiritual enlightenment and knowledge, and I will allow him to feel my presence and caress as I reveal those things that he needs to know. I will spiritually enlighten him, eliminate his doubts, and provide answers to many mysteries. Thus, after praying, his spirit will be able to reveal to the physical body those things that it learned from the Divine Master.
29. Those who arrive before my presence, without humility and respect, to learn about spiritual and divine things will become confused and will fail to learn anything. The doors to spiritual divine wisdom are only open to those who are humble and are closed to those who are not. Since man still has many things to learn about life, he has not yet become my disciple on earth.
30. I want your heart and spirit to be humble so that when you seek enlightenment along the spiritual path, you will find answers to all of your questions. Those who prepare themselves will not weep nor sigh once my manifestation comes to an end. Caravans of foreigners will arrive to ask you about what you saw and heard during my manifestation. You will offer a true testimony of what I taught you and will explain all things that they consider mysterious. They will be amazed at how clearly you are able to explain all mysteries and will perceive you as spiritually enlightened. They will tell you that you are fortunate to have heard the Divine Master speak although it was through human spokesmen.
31. Once again I have come to give man my teachings and to remind him that he is not alone. I want him to listen to the voice of his conscience and to become aware that great divine wonders await his spirit when he departs from this life.
32. I have spoken with mankind about these wonders. Those, who know how to pray and are able to perceive spiritual visions, will verify these wonders. Scientists, who study the mysteries of nature, will also offer testimony of the wonders they have found. The more spiritual and scientific knowledge that man seeks, the more he will discover. However, when will man become inspired to study the essence of spiritual love? As long as he neglects to do so, he will not be fulfilling his mission in life. The elements of nature will continue to unleash themselves to awaken man from his lack of compassion, for man is motivated by hatred, ambition, materialism, and pride in his scientific pursuits.
33. During this period, scientists demonstrate a true lack of compassion as evidenced by their deeds, for they are destroying nations, cities, and killing their brethren by the millions. They are converting men into slaves and bringing great turmoil to life on earth. They are unaware of the gravity of their deeds. That is why I say that they lack compassion and true understanding.
34. Only my mercy can help humanity, and that is why I have come to touch the heart of man and to awaken his spirit. Thus, he will be able to listen to the voice of his conscience which will make him aware of all the wrong he has done, and at the same time inspiring him to correct his mistakes.
35. Man needs to understand that all beings will ascend to me, not in material bodies, as they would like, but spiritually. Thus man will strive to perform deeds that will not only benefit mankind but also himself.
36. Many beings on earth have become very evil, vain, and arrogant! Although they have given themselves material crowns, their spirits are in a state of misery and spiritual darkness! There is a great difference between my truth and what man believes is the truth.
37. My people, you cry as you listen to my word. When will humanity cry in that same manner as it listens to my revelation? I forgive everyone. This is a moment of grace. I shed my infinite light upon all worlds and upon all of my children.
38. This is the Era of Light. Thus, the divine enlightenment from the Holy Spirit will fully illuminate the innermost parts of the human heart and spirit.
39. Man will soon know why he is born on earth, as well as the purpose, mission, and meaning of life on earth. Also, he will comprehend the true meaning of death. Humanity will soon leave behind its theories and external forms of worship and will begin living in the true manner that God wants it to live. Man will dedicate himself to living a righteous life on earth and will worship me through his deeds of love and virtue. When the time arrives for him to depart from this earth, he will know that his spirit will enter into a superior life. Thus, when the eyes of the physical body are closed for the last time, man will no longer refer to it as death.
40. Man will begin to understand the truth when he realizes that the separation of a spirit from its material body is no more than a transition step. That separation is necessary so that the spirit can continue to progress and dwell in other mansions that are more evolved.
41. The Creator placed man on earth, a place where nature is constantly evolving toward perfection. Although man is surrounded by nature, he does not evolve in harmony with it. He does not seek to better himself morally nor does he seek to perfect his spirit which is the essence and the reason for his existence.
42. Humanity has evolved and progressed scientifically but has never been interested in evolving spiritually. Although his spirit is the most noble and elevated thing that exists within him, man’s personal earthly ambitions, desires, and worries are his only concerns. Man has sought material knowledge from earth, along with material rewards, honors, power, and self gratification. He has sought to establish his heaven on earth. That is why I tell you that while nature is continually evolving to achieve perfection, man has failed to evolve and progress. That is why he suffers, stumbles, and experiences great ordeals along his path. Man does not realize that as he becomes more spiritually evolved and begins to live in harmony with all things, he can become master of all earthly things, a mandate that God gave to man at the beginning of time. Instead, man has preferred to rule on earth guided by his low passions, greed, arrogance, and hatred. Consequently, he has converted himself into a servant and a slave of earthly ambitions, becoming a victim of the elements that surround him.
43. Make an effort to truly know yourself. Search within the depths of your being to discover your essence, and I assure you that you will feel illuminated upon discovering that you are foremost a spiritual being, a child of God.
44. My present teachings offer you spiritual knowledge enabling you to become familiar with some of the knowledge that the Father has reserved for his children.
45. Each human being possesses a spirit that is endowed with divine greatness and many spiritual gifts. These teachings, and this doctrine of God, have been given to man to make him worthy of attaining that grace.
46. Humanity has greatly regressed spiritually because of its materialism! It has endured great suffering because it is not interested in seeking purity, truth, and spiritual elevation.
47. The spirit is attracted toward things that are virtuous and pure, whereas the physical body is attracted toward things that are unvirtuous and immoral. They struggle with one another and do not live in harmony. That is why I have come to give you my doctrine of love. It teaches the spirit and the physical body to live in harmony as they follow the same ideal of divine love. This doctrine will give to the spirit those things that pertain to the spirit and to the world those things that pertain to the world. The flesh has instincts and low passions. It is attracted to the material things of earth, because that is where it was born. That is why man needs a doctrine that will make the human heart more sensitive, noble, and virtuous without preventing him from fulfilling the laws that govern him on earth. With a doctrine of love, the spirit will also be able to elevate itself toward the eternal and divine, toward that spiritual kingdom where it was born. If the spirit is able to triumph over the flesh and material world, it will be easier for the spirit to elevate itself toward the Divine Father when it separates from the material body. The material world, where it once dwelt and became a slave, will remain far behind.
48. Man possesses a spirit which is why he is similar to the Divine Father. As a spirit evolves, it gets closer to the Divine Father who created all spiritual beings. An evolved spiritual being possesses great wisdom, love, strength, and enlightenment. That being will rejoice living in a state of spiritual perfection, a state of true and perfect joy, where neither suffering nor misery exists.
49. If that was not the final destination for your spirit, truly I tell you that I would not have given you so many divine teachings. The commandments that I gave you in the First Era should have been sufficient for mankind to live in peace on earth. I came in the Second Era to live among men and promised them that a world that was infinitely superior to earth awaited them. I also promised that I would return in the future to bring new teachings and to explain those things that man was not able to comprehend. Thus, you need to know that the spiritual destiny of mankind is much more elevated than you realize. The joy that awaits your spirit is much greater than you could ever imagine.
My Peace be with you!
Compendium => 3. Testament in EN – DE – ES – FR – IT – TR – RO
|Todos los EBooks||EBooks disponibles||Tutti gli
|Volume 1||Band 1||Tomo 1||Volume 1||Volume 1
|Volume 2||Band 2||Tomo 2||Volume 2||Volume 2
|Volume 3||Band 3||Tomo 3||Volume 3||Volume 3
|Volume 4||Band 4||Tomo 4||Volume 4
||Band 5||Tomo 5||Volume 5
||Band 6||Tomo 6||Volume 6
|Volume 7||Band 7||Tomo 7||Volume 7||Volume 7
||Band 8||Tomo 8||Volume 8
||Band 9||Tomo 9||Volume 9
|Volume 10||Band 10||Tomo 10||Volume 10||Volume 10
||Band 11||Tomo 11||Volume 11
||Band 12||Tomo 12||Volume 12
|=> 12 BÄNDE ONLINE LESEN||=> READ AVAILABLE VOLUMES ONLINE|
|UNTERWEISUNG 205||TEACHING 205|
|=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO||=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO|
|UNTERWEISUNG 277||TEACHING 277|
|=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO||=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO|
|UNTERWEISUNG 282||TEACHING 282|
|=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO||=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO|
|UNTERWEISUNG 357||TEACHING 357|
|=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO||=> TEXT, AUDIO & VIDEO|
DAS BUCH DES WAHREN LEBENS… 12 Bände
ALLE 366 KOMPLETTEN UNTERWEISUNGEN GOTTES
PDF / EBOOKS in Deutsch zum Herunterladen
|Band 1||Band 2||Band 3||Band 4||Band 5||Band 6|
|Band 7||Band 8||Band 9||Band 10||Band 11||Band 12|
—> DAS BUCH DES WAHREN LEBENS… ONLINE LESEN <—
—> KOMPENDIUM DAS DRITTE TESTAMENT… ONLINE LESEN <—
| Vorwort zur deutschen Ausgabe ‘Das Buch des wahren Lebens’
Vorwort zur deutschen Ausgabe ‘Das Buch des wahren Lebens’
Das vorliegende Buch ist eine getreue Übersetzung des ersten von zwölf Bänden des “Buch des Wahren Lebens” aus dem Originaltext in spanischer Sprache und gibt göttliche Offenbarungen kund. Es handelt sich um nichts Geringeres als die Wiederkunft des Herrn als Heiliger Geist. Durch besonders von Ihm auserwählte und vorbereitete Werkzeuge (das Wort im spanischen Text ist: “portavoz” soviel wie Stimmträger, Wortvermittler, Sprachrohr) übergab Christus große Wahrheiten, um uns den Sinn unseres irdischen Lebens zu erklären, um uns nicht verstandene oder unbekannt gewesene Geheimnisse des Geistes zu offenbaren, und um uns Trost, Kraft und Richtlinien zu geben inmitten eines wachsenden Chaos, das schwere Heimsuchungen für die gesamte Menschheit bringt mit dem Ziel ihrer Läuterung. Es ist die ewige, gleichbleibende Botschaft Gottes an Seine Kinder: in der Ersten Zeit durch Mose und die Propheten und in der Zweiten Zeit durch Jesus und seine Jünger. Wenn uns die Botschaft in der jetzigen Dritten Zeit als neu erscheint, so deshalb, weil viele nicht-verstandene Worte der Ersten und Zweiten Zeit erklärt werden, und weil uns der Herr weiterleitende geistige Erkenntnisse erschließt, die Er uns damals nicht geben konnte. (“Ich habe euch noch viel zu sagen; aber ihr könnt es jetzt nicht tragen. ” Joh. 16,12.)
Das Buch ist in viele Kapitel eingeteilt und jeder Vers ist nummeriert; dies dient nicht nur der genauen Bezugnahme auf eine Textstelle, sondern soll auch schon äußerlich zeigen, dass es sich nicht um eine leichte Lektüre handelt; vielmehr muss der Inhalt mit gesammelten Sinnen und mit Bedacht gelesen, studiert und er- gründet werden. Hernach muss aber das Wichtigste folgen: die Ausführung, die Tat.
Der aufmerksame Leser wird feststellen, dass viele Gedanken und geistige Lehrsätze sich öfters wiederholen, wenn auch meistens mit unterschiedlichen Worten oder unter anderen Gesichtspunkten. Dies hat verschiedene Gründe: Erstens wurden die Unterweisungen im Laufe von vielen Jahren in Dutzenden von Versammlungsstätten gegeben. Zweitens waren dabei verschiedene Wortvermittler tätig, und je nach der geistigen Reife des Instruments konnte sich das Wort Gottes kundtun. Und schließlich wurden die Lehransprachen nicht in geschlossenen Zirkeln gehalten, sondern öffentlich vor einem einfachen Publikum, sodass immer wieder Neulinge hinzu- kommen konnten, weshalb der Herr für dieselben in Seinem Wort die Grundbegriffe wiederholen musste.
Heute dürfen wir uns an den Wiederholungen nicht stoßen, sondern sie sollen uns Gelegenheit geben, die göttlichen Gedanken tief in uns einzuprägen. Und außerdem bekräftigen die Wieder- holungen, dass die Unterweisungen von Gott kommen; denn trotz der Vielzahl von Orten, in denen sie gegeben wurden, und der vielen Wortvermittler zeigt sich die Einheit des Wortes.
Es wäre verhängnisvoll für die ganze Menschheit, wenn sie aufgrund materiell missdeuteter Weissagungen — ebenso wie das Volk der Juden vor nahezu 2000 Jahren — die hilfreiche Hand Gottes ausschlagen und taub bleiben würde gegenüber der Stimme Ihres Herrn, die sich in diesem unverkennbar echten und wahren Gotteswort an jeden einzelnen Menschengeist wendet und ihn zur Besinnung, Umkehr und Vergeistigung aufruft. Die gleiche Stimme wird einst von einem jeden von uns Rechenschaft fordern, wie weit er ihren liebevollen Mahnungen und Weisungen nachgekommen ist.
In dem Werk “Buch des Wahren Lebens” ist das Hauptthema der Geist, weshalb dies Wort in verschiedenen Verbindungen sehr oft zu finden ist. Was Ist unter “Geist” zu verstehen? — Im heute üblichen Sprachgebrauch und in den Wörterbüchern wird das Wort “Geist” im Sinne der Fähigkeit zu denken angewandt, also: Verstand, Intellekt, Idee, Klugheit etc. — In den vorliegenden Unter- weisungen, ebenso wie in der Bibel, hat das Wort Geist eine andere Bedeutung, und Jesus hat sie klar herausgestellt, als Er sagte: “Gott ist Geist, und die ihn anbeten, müssen ihn im Geist und in der Wahrheit anbeten” (Joh. 4, 24). Die ewige Urkraft, Gott, ist reiner Geist, ohne Gestalt — was jedoch nicht ausschließt, dass Er sich Seinen Kindern in besonderen Fällen auch in menschlicher Gestalt, als Vater, offenbart. Die wesentlichste Eigenschaft Gottes ist die Liebe, und getrieben von dieser Liebe schuf Er aus sich andere Geistwesen, um ihnen Seine Liebe schenken zu können. Diese Geister, Funken aus Gottes Geist und in begrenztem Maße mit den gleichen Eigenschaften wie Gott, erfüllten den unendlichen Raum, bis sie wegen ihres Hochmuts und Ungehorsams sich selbst von Gott trennten und daraufhin in einen materiellen Körper gebettet wurden, um den Heimweg wieder antreten zu können. Der wesentliche Teil des Menschen ist daher sein Geist, der Funke des göttlichen Geistes in ihm. Kurz zusammengefasst folgt daraus… Gottes Geist = Liebe, Weisheit und Macht.
Menschlicher Geist = Gottes Geistfunken im Menschen.
Die göttlichen Offenbarungen erfolgten in Mexiko in spanischer Sprache. Bei der Übersetzung ins Deutsche wurde mit großer Behutsamkeit vorgegangen, damit der geistige Sinn in jedem Fall wiedergegeben wurde. Man hat sich weitgehend auch in der Wort- und Satzbildung an den Originaltext gehalten, weshalb sich zuweilen etwas ungewöhnliche Ausdrücke und Satzkonstruktionen ergaben. Nur in verhältnismäßig wenigen Fällen musste man eine freiere Übersetzung wählen, um im Deutschen eine gefällige Ausdrucksform zu finden, jedoch der geistige Sinn blieb immer treu gewahrt.
Zum Verständnis notwendig erscheinende kurze Erläuterungen wurden als Fußnoten beigefügt, sinngemäße Wortergänzungen des Textes wurden in Klammern gesetzt. Längere Fußnoten befinden sich als Anmerkungen im Buchanhang.
—> DAS BUCH DES WAHREN LEBENS… ONLINE LESEN <—
—> COMPENDIUM OF THE BOOK OF THE TRUE LIFE… READ ONLINE <—
|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Wie bitte ich richtig?
=> Rebellion & Vergeltung
=> Inkarnation & Aufgabe des Menschen
=> Ursprung unserer Bedrängnisse
=> Warum lässt Gott Leiden zu?
=> Verluste & Frieden
=> An all meine Töchter
=> Mann & Frau – Ehe & Familie
=> Das Göttliche Gesetz
=> Untugenden & Läuterung
=> Buch des wahren Lebens online
=> How do I ask in the right way?
=> Rebellion & Recompense
=> Incarnation & Duty of Man
=> Source of our Afflictions
=> Why does God allow Suffering?
=> Losses & Peace
=> To all My Daughters
=> Man & Woman – Marriage & Family
=> The Divine Law
=> Defects & Purification
=> Compendium of the Book of Life
—> DAS BUCH DES WAHREN LEBENS… ONLINE LESEN <—
—> COMPENDIUM OF THE BOOK OF THE TRUE LIFE… READ ONLINE <—
| Die Wege & Den Willen Gottes besser verstehen
Die Wege & Den Willen Gottes besser verstehen
Ein Gleichnis betreffend der fehlenden Ergebenheit in den Willen Gottes
55. In einem fernen Lande lebte ein Vater mit einem seiner Söhne, den er innig liebte.
56. Der Sohn wurde krank, und als der Vater sah, dass sein Leben in Gefahr war, brachte er ihn zu einer Anhöhe, wo sich ein Greis befand, der die Geschicke jenes Landes lenkte, und als er zu dessen Füssen ankam, sprach er also zu dem Greis: “Mein Sohn ist krank, und mein grösster Wunsch ist, dass er Besserung finde; denn wenn er stürbe, würde auch ich vor Schmerz sterben.”
57. “Dein Sohn wird gesund werden und voll Leben und Kraft in die Heimat zurückkehren”, erwiderte ihm der Greis; und während er diese Worte aussprach, berührte er den Kranken und dieser wurde gesund.
58. Nach der Rückkehr in die Heimat sah der Vater seinen Sohn rüstig und kerngesund. Die Zeit verging, und jener Sohn fühlte sich stark und wurde anmassend; er geriet auf Abwege und nahm giftige Früchte zu sich, die seinen Körper und seinen Geist krank machten. Er verkannte seinen Vater und sein Herz hegte nur noch Gefühle des Hasses und der Zerstörung.
59. Als sein Vater ihn in diesem Abgrund der Bosheit verloren sah, ging er zu der Anhöhe und sprach zu dem Greis: “Ehrwürdiger Greis, mein Sohn ist auf die schiefe Bahn geraten, die ihn in den Abgrund geführt hat.”
60. “Warum weinst du?” sprach zu ihm der Greis.
61. “Ich weine beim Anblick der Verkommenheit meines Sohnes. Ich habe gehofft, dass sein Geist von dieser Welt genommen wird, aber dieser Augenblick kommt nicht, und ich kann seine Schlechtigkeit nicht mehr ertragen.”
62. Der Greis antwortete ihm: “Du hast darum gebeten, dass er lebe, und er ist am Leben geblieben. Es war an der Zeit, dass sein Lebensweg auf Erden zu Ende gegangen wäre. Doch nun erkenne, dass du lernen musst, richtig zu bitten und dich in Meinen Willen zu fügen.” (Ende des Gleichnisses)
Quelle: Das Buch des wahren Lebens – Unterweisung 7… Verse 55-62
Ein weiteres Gleichnis… Die Wege des Herrn sind nicht unsere Wege
46. Ich will, dass sich die Erde mit Menschen guten Willens füllt, welche Früchte der Liebe sind.
47. Zerstört das Sodom und Gomorra dieser Zeit, lasst nicht zu, dass euer Herz sich an deren Sünden gewöhnt, und tut es nicht deren Bewohnern gleich.
48. Auf diese Weise rüste Ich euch in der Dritten Zeit zu, denn die Volksmengen, die Ich euch angekündigt habe, werden kommen.
49. Jeder übernehme die Rolle, die ihm zukommt, und so hört nun Meine Unterweisung in einem Gleichnis:
50. “Vor Gott befand sich ein Geist voll Licht, Reinheit und Unschuld, welcher zu seinem Herrn sprach: “Vater, sage mir, was meine Aufgabe ist, denn ich sehne mich danach, Dir zu dienen.” Und der Herr antwortete ihm liebevoll: “Gedulde dich, Ich werde auf der Welt einen Mann und eine Frau vereinen, und aus ihrer Vereinigung wird ein Sohn geboren werden, in welchen du inkarnieren wirst, damit du als Menschenkind in den Prüfungen der Welt Erfahrung sammelst und du die Zärtlichkeit einer Mutter und den liebevollen Beistand eines Vaters dir nahe fühlst”.
51. Der Geist freute sich und wartete. Unterdessen vereinigte der Herr einen Mann mit einer Frau durch Bande der Liebe und so (vereint) sandte Er sie auf den Lebensweg. –
52. Ein neues Lebewesen keimte im Schosse der Frau, und alsdann sandte Gott jenen Geist, um in diesem Körper Fleisch anzunehmen, und im neunten Monat erblickte er das Licht der Welt. Die Mutter strahlte vor Glück, und der Vater betrachtete ihn mit Stolz. Jener Sohn war das Werk beider, war die Frucht ihrer Liebe. Die Frau fühlte sich stark, und der Mann fühlte sich ein wenig seinem Schöpfer ähnlich. Die beiden widmeten sich der Pflege jenes zärtlichen Herzens.
53. Der Geist, welcher den Sohn belebte, strahlte, wenn er den süssen Blick seiner Mutter und das ernste und zugleich liebevolle Gesicht des Vaters erblickte.
54. Die Zeit verging, und der Vater entfernte sich in seinem Lebenskampf von dem Liebesnest, geriet auf Abwege und ging so weit, bis er sich verirrte und in den Dorngestrüppen Fetzen seines Gewandes zurückliess. Er ass giftige Früchte und entblätterte die Blumen, die er auf seinem Wege fand. Als er sich krank und niedergeschlagen fühlte, erinnerte er sich der Lieben, die er verlassen hatte. Er versuchte zurückzukehren und sie zu suchen, doch fehlten ihm die Kräfte. Da nahm er alle Kraft zusammen, und sich dahinschleppend und taumelnd auf dem langen Wege gelangte er zu den Pforten seines Heimes. Die Gattin empfing ihn in ihren Armen mit Tränen in den Augen, der Sohn war krank und lag im Sterben.
55. Als der Vater seinen sterbenden Sohn erblickte, flehte er die Göttliche Barmherzigkeit um seine Gesundung an, raufte sich verzweifelt die Haare und lästerte. Doch jener Geist löste sich von seinem Körper und ging ins Jenseits. Die Eltern blieben trostlos zurück und machten sich abwechselnd selbst verantwortlich für das Unglück, das sie betroffen hatte: Er, weil er weggegangen war, sie, weil sie ihn nicht zurückzuhalten vermochte.
56. Als jener Geist in die Gegenwart des Schöpfers gelangte, sprach er: “Vater, warum hast Du mich aus den Armen jener süssen Mutter weggenommen, welche mein Fehlen schluchzend und verzweifelt gemacht hat?” Darauf antwortete ihm der Herr: “Warte, gedulde dich, denn du wirst aufs neue in den gleichen Schoss zurückkehren, wenn jene ihre Fehler erkannt und Mein Gesetz verstanden haben.”
57. Der Mann und die Frau lebten weiterhin vereint, einsam, und bereuten innerlich ihre Verfehlungen, als sie noch einmal durch die Anzeichen eines neuen Kindes überrascht wurden. Gott liess den Geist von neuem in jenen Schoss zurückkehren und sagte ihm: “Sei in jenem Körper, der sich für das Leben vorbereitet, und erquicke dich nochmals an jenem Schosse.”
58. Die Eltern, die den Erstgeborenen für verloren hielten, wussten nicht, dass er in ihre Mitte zurückgekehrt war. Doch die Leere, die der erste Sohn zurückliess, füllte der zweite aus, Freude und Frieden kehrte in den Schoss jenes Heimes zurück, die Mutter lächelte wieder, und auch der Vater ergötzte sich.
59. Jetzt fürchtete sich der Mann davor, sich von den Seinen zu entfernen und gab sich Mühe, sie mit Liebe zu umhegen, während er bei ihnen blieb. Aber die Zeit liess ihn seine vergangene Erfahrung vergessen, und durch schlechte Freunde verleitet, geriet er in das Laster und in die Versuchung. Die Frau machte ihm Vorwürfe und begann ihn abzuweisen; das Heim verwandelte sich in ein Schlachtfeld. Bald lag der Mann besiegt, krank und geschwächt darnieder, während die Frau das Kind in der Wiege alleinliess und sich auf die Suche nach Brot für das unschuldige Kind und nach Nahrung für jenen Gefährten machte, der sie weder zu lieben noch zu beschützen wusste. Sie erlitt Demütigungen und Schmähungen, durchlebte Gefahren und widerstand den Begierden schlechtgesinnter Männer, und auf diese Weise beschaffte sie ihren Angehörigen das tägliche Brot.
60. Gott erbarmte sich des unschuldigen Geistes, und noch bevor er seine Augen dem Lichte der Vernunft öffnete, rief Er ihn wieder (zu sich). Doch als der Geist sich vor seinem Herrn einfand, sagte er Ihm voller Schmerz: “Vater, von neuem hast Du mich den Armen jener entrissen, die ich liebe. Sieh, wie hart mein Los ist! Jetzt bitte ich Dich, dass Du mich entweder in deren Schosse oder in dem Deinen für immer verbleiben lässt; doch lasse mich nicht mehr hin- und herziehen, ich bin müde.”
61. Als der Mann aus seiner Teilnahmslosigkeit erwachte, erblickte er ein neues Bild des Schmerzes: die Gattin weinte untröstlich am Kopfende des Bettes, auf dem der zweite Sohn tot dalag. Der Mann wollte sich das Leben nehmen, doch die Gattin hielt ihn davon ab, indem sie sagte: “Vergreife dich nicht an deinem Leben, halte deine Hand zurück, erkenne, dass wir selbst die Ursache sind, dass Gott unsere Kinder wegnimmt.” Der Mann besänftigte sich, da er erkannte, dass in jenen Worten ein Wahrheitslicht enthalten war. Die Tage vergingen und brachten Ruhe jenen Herzen, die mit Schmerzen an ihre Kinder zurückdachten, die von ihnen gegangen und welche die Freude jenes Heims gewesen waren, das von da an in Trostlosigkeit versank.
62. Da fragte der Geist seinen Herrn: “Vater, wirst du Mich aufs neue zur Erde senden?” “Ja”, sagte ihm der Herr, “und so oft es notwendig ist, bis jene Herzen glattgeschliffen sind”. – Als er wieder inkarnierte, war sein Körper krank, weil seine Mutter erkrankt war und sein Vater ebenso. Mit der Bitte um Erleichterung erhob sich jener Geist von seinem Schmerzenslager zum Vater. Diesmal hatte er das Licht der Welt nicht erblickt*, es war kein Lächeln auf den Lippen seiner Eltern, es gab nur Tränen. Die Mutter weinte von morgens bis abends an der Wiege des Kindes, während der Vater voll Reue fühlte, dass der Schmerz sein Herz durchbohrte, als er sah, dass der Sohn seine eigenen Gebrechen geerbt hatte.
63. Kurz war der Aufenthalt des Geistes in jenem kranken Fleische, und er kehrte wieder in die Gegenwart des Herrn zurück.
64. Einsamkeit umfing wieder die Ehegatten, aber der Schmerz hatte sie vereint wie noch nie, ihre Herzen liebten sich, und sie gelobten einander, bis zum Ende des Lebensweges vereint zu wandern. Der Mann erfüllte seine Pflichten, sie sorgte für ihren Gatten, und beide genasen von ihren Krankheiten.
65. Sie glaubten kaum, dass Gott ihnen nochmals einen Sohn gewähren werde, doch siehe da, als der Herr sah, dass in jenen Wesen körperliche und geistige Gesundheit blühte, sandte Er ihnen jenen Geist als Belohnung für die Selbstverleugnung der Frau und die Besserung des Mannes, und dem Schosse der Frau entspross ein Körperchen, frisch wie eine Blumenknospe, die jenes Heim mit Glück und Frieden überflutete.
66. Der Mann und die Frau dankten ihrem Herrn auf den Knien, weinend vor Glück, während jener geduldige und folgsame Geist durch den Sohn hindurch lächelte und zu Gott sprach: “Herr, trenne mich nicht mehr von meinen Eltern. Es ist Friede in meinem Heim, Liebe in ihren Herzen, Wärme in meiner Wiege, Milch und Honig in der Brust meiner Mutter, Brot auf dem Tisch. Mein Vater liebkost mich, und in seinen Händen hat er die Werkzeuge für die Arbeit. Segne uns.” Und der Herr segnete sie mit Jubel in Seinem Geiste und liess sie vereint in einem “Körper”, in einem Herzen und in einem Willen.” (Ende des Gleichnisses).
Quelle: Das Buch des wahren Lebens – Unterweisung 38… Verse 46-66
| For a better Understanding of God’s Ways & Will
For a better Understanding of God’s Ways & Will
Translated from german by Jackie and spoken by Pascal
A Parable regarding the lacking submission to God’s Will
55. A father lived with one of his sons, whom he loved deeply, in a distant country.
56. The son became sick, and when the father saw that he was in danger, he brought him on a hill, where an old man lived, who directed the destinies of that country, and when he arrived at his feet, he said to the old man… “My son is sick, and my greatest desire is, that he may find improvement; because if he dies, I too would die of pain. ”
57. “Your son will be healthy and full of life and strength, when you return home” the old man replied, and while he said these words, he touched the sick one, and he became healthy.”
58. After returning home, the father saw his son healthy and full of power again. Time passed, and that son felt strong and arrogant. He went astray and took poisonous fruits that made his body and mind sick. He misunderstood his father and his heart had only feelings of hatred and destruction.
59. When his father saw him lost in this abyss of wickedness, he went back to the hill, and said to the old man, “Venerable old man, my son has gotten on the wrong track, which took him to the abyss.”
60. The old man asked him… “Why are you crying?”
61. “I cry at the sight of the degeneracy of my son. I was hoping that his spirit would be taken from this world, but this moment doesn’t come, and I can endure his wickedness no longer. ”
62. The old man replied… “You had asked, that he may remain alive. It would have been time back then, that his life on earth had come to an end. But now, you must learn to ask in the right way and submit yourself to My will. (End of the parable).
Source: The Book of the true Life – Teaching 7… Verses 55-62
Another Parable… The Lord’s Ways are not our ways
46. I want, that the earth fills with men of a good will, which are the fruits of love.
47. Destroy the Sodom and Gomorrah of this time, don’t allow, that your heart gets used to their sins and don’t do the same as their citizens did.
48. In this way, I prepare you in the third era, for the multitudes, which I announced to you, will come.
49. Each one shall take the role, which is assigned to him and now hear My Teaching in a parable…
50. “A Spirit full of light, purity and innocence was before God, and he talked to his Lord… ‘Father, tell me, what is my task, for I long to serve You.” And the Lord tenderly replied to him… “Be patient, I will unify a man and a woman on earth, and from their unification, a son will be born, in which you will incarnate, so that you, as a human being, will gather experiences during the trials of the world. You will feel the tenderness of a mother and the loving assistance of a father close to you.”
51. The spirit was happy and waited. In the meantime, the Lord unified a man and a woman through the bond of love, and then he sent them together on their life’s journey.
52. A new living creature germinated in the bosom of the woman, and then, the Lord sent that spirit to take on flesh in this body, and in the nineth month, he came into the world. The mother was radiant with joy, and the father looked at him with pride. That son was the work of both, he was the fruit of their love. The woman felt herself strong, and the man felt a little similar to his creator. Both dedicated themselves to the fostering of that tender heart.
53. The spirit, which gave life to the son, radiated, when he looked into the sweet expression of his mother and the serious and at the same time, loving face of his father.
54. The Time passed, and the father departed from the love nest during his life’s struggles, he went astray and he went so far until he was lost and left rags of his garment in the thorn bushes. He ate poisonous fruits and he defoliated the flowers, which he found on his way. When he felt sick and depressed, he thought of the loved ones, which he had abandoned. He tried to go back and look for them, yet he was lacking strength. But then he bundled all his strength, and he dragged and tumbled on the long journey, finally arriving at the gates of his home. The wife welcomed him in her arms with tears in her eyes, the son was sick and lying in his deathbed.
55. When the father saw his dying son, he begged the Divine Mercy for his son’s health, desperately tearing his hair, slandering and blaspheming. Yet that spirit loosed himself from his body and went into the beyond. The parents remained desolate and they blamed themselves for the misfortune, that hit them, on a rotating basis… He, because he left them and she, because she was not able to hold him back.
56. When that spirit arrived in the presence of his creator, he said… ‘Father, why did You take me out of the arms of that sweet mother, which shed tears and became desperate on account of my loss?’ The Lord answered him… “Wait, be patient, because you will return again to the same bosom, once those two have recognized their mistakes and understood My Law.”
57. The Man und the woman continued to live together, lonely, and they inwardly regretted their trespasses. Then they were once again surprised, when they felt the signs of a new child coming. God let the spirit once again return to that bosom and he said to him… “Be in that body, which is preparing for life and refresh yourself once again in that bosom.”
58. The parents, considering the first born as lost, did not know, that he had returned into their midst. Yet the emptiness, which the first son left, was filled by the second one, joy and peace returned to the bosom of that home, the mother smiled again and also the father was delighted.
59. Now, the man was afraid, to depart from his own and he tried hard, to surround them with love, as he stayed with them. But time passed and he forgot his previous experiences and tempted by bad friends, he got into vices and temptations. The wife rebuked him and began, to reject him. The home turned into a battlefield. Soon, the man was laying low, defeated, sick and weakened, whereas the woman left the child alone in his cradle, going out, looking for bread for the innocent child and for the nourishment for that companion, which did not know how to love them, nor how to protect them. She endured humiliation and abuses, she went through perils and withstood the lusts of bad minded men, and in this way, she obtained the daily bread for her loved ones.
60. God had compassion with the innocent spirit, and before he opened his eyes to the light of understanding, He called him back again. But as the spirit came to stand before his Lord, he told Him full of pain… “Father, again, You have pried me away from the arms, which I love. Look, how hard my destiny is. Now I ask You, to either let me stay in their bosom or Your bosom forever, but don’t let me go back and forth anymore, I am tired.”
61. When the man woke up from his apathy, he looked upon a new image of pain… his wife cried heartbroken at the bed, on which the second son was lying, dead. The man wanted to take his life, yet the wife stopped him, saying… “Don’t lay hands on your life, recognize, that we ourselves are the cause, that God takes our children away.” The man calmed down, because he recognized, that in those words, a light of truth was contained. The days passed and brought rest to those hearts, which painfully thought back, remembering their children, which have passed from them and which were the joy of that home, which from then on sank into desolation.
62. Then, the spirit asked his Lord… “Father, will You send me once again to earth?” “Yes”, the Lord said to him, “and as often as it is necessary, until those hearts are cut smooth.” – When he incarnated again, his body was sick, because his mother was sick and his father also. With the plea for relief, that spirit elevated himself to the Father from his bed of pain. This time, he did not see the light of the world, there was no smile on the lips of his parents, only tears. The mother cried from morning to evening at the cradle of the child, while the father was feeling full of remorse, and that pain pierced through his heart, when he saw, that the son had inherited his own infirmity.
63. Short was the stay of the spirit in that sick flesh, and he returned again to the presence of the Lord.
64. Loneliness surrounded the couple, but the pain had united them as never before, their hearts loved one another und they promised each other, to walk together until the end of their life’s journey. The man fulfilled his duties, she took care of her husband, and both recovered from their sicknesses.
65. They did not believe, that God would once again grant them a son, but lo and behold, as the Lord saw, that in those beings physical and spiritual health was blooming, He sent them that spirit as a reward for the self-denial of the woman and the betterment of the man, and a body arised from the woman’s bosom, fresh like a flower bud, which overflowed that home with happiness and peace.
66. The man and the woman thanked their Lord on their knees, crying for joy, while that patient and tame spirit smiled through the son and he said to God… “Lord, don’t separate me anymore from my parents. There is peace in my home, love in their hearts, warmth in my cradle, milk and honey in the breast of my mother, bread on the table. My father caresses me, and in his hands he has the tools for work. Bless us.” And the Lord blessed them with rejoicing in His Spirit and He left them unified in one ‘body’, in one heart and in one will.” (End of Parable)
Source: The Book of the true Life – Teaching 38… Verse 46-66