<= Zurück zu Himmelsgaben Back to Heavenly Gift =>
|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Alle ernten, was sie gesät haben
=> Die Erde…Schule für Gotteskinder
=> Eure Feinde sind M. läuterndes Feuer
=> Nutzen einer Prüfung & Heiligkeit
=> Verluste & Frieden
=> Zum Tode eines Kindes
=> Brief eines Pfarrer’s & Jesu Antwort
=> Geistiger Aussatz ist ansteckend
=> Schuld & Sühne – Prüfungen & Leiden
=> All shall reap, what they have sown
=> The Earth…School for God’s Children
=> Your Enemies are My purifying Fire
=> Benefit of a Trial & Holiness
=> Losses & Peace
=> To the Death of a Child
=> A Pastor’s Letter & Jesus’ Answer
=> Spiritual Leprosy is contagious
=> Guilt & Penitence – Trials & Suffering
|Best Advice & True Consolation to the Death of a Sister|
Revealed by Jesus thru Jakob Lorber on May 5, 1841 in Heavenly Gifts
The Lord says:
1. Men have not been created for this world, but for the great house of the Father in the beyond – in one way or another! The way they lived in the world, according to that is also their state in that eternal, great house!
2. Whoever I test – and truly, that is something I don’t do in vain! – That one I want and also will mold into something; for he is already in My school. But a student will have to put up with the test, if he desires to become something.
3. With Me no one is repudiated during the test, rather every one can pass, either here or most certainly in the beyond.
4. But whoever flees from My gentle trials and makes a terrible runaway, will then surely be tested by the world and satan, if he is useful for wickedness.
5. I accept anyone into My school at anytime. But whoever does not want to become more than a swineherd, a donkey driver or an oxen feeder and finds his bliss in the filth, truly, this one will neither be disturbed in office nor in his pleasure!
6. But you – hear and understand it – are in My ‘university’! I want to make something great out of you! Therefore must some special trials in this college not appear strange to you.
7. I have taken the leper to Me (for whom you have pleaded for help), and I have awoken her to life, by removing the impure burden of the stinking body from her. – Do you want to awaken her to death again!?
8. Why do you mourn when I have taken your sister to Me? Has something bad happened to her? – Oh you of little faith! Do you think, the loss of your sister strikes your heart? – Oh no, I say, your greatest affliction is still your weak faith!
9. For whoever believes and loves in spirit and in truth, will always be full of joy and gratitude in the heart, because he’ll see it in the most brightest light, that I, His eternal, holy and most loving Father, certainly always do what is best!
10. Oh children, realize, realize for once, that I am your most loving Father, who increases and multiplies your life a thousand fold with every new test!
11. Thank Me with a joyful heart, that I have given your sister the eternal life in the kingdom of the children immediately and for free, from where I will open a bright path for her to the sanctuary of My eternal fatherly love!
12. Truly, it is! Who can still mourn if he loves Me and clings to My name!?
13. So be joyful and of good courage now. For your sister is blissfully dwelling in My bosom already! But here in the earthly world, she would have been lost forever within about 5 months, together with her husband! Why it would have been so, will not escape your eyes over time!
14. But now, everything is well and will be so forever! So rejoice and forever praise My name!
15. This say I, your true Father and Brother. Amen!