| Let Me explain to you THE TRUE CHURCH… The only beatific One
Let Me explain to you THE TRUE CHURCH… The only beatific One
The Household of God Volume 1, Chapter 4, revealed thru Jakob Lorber
Thus spoke the Lord to me (Jakob Lorber), and within me for everyone, and that is true, faithful and certain:
1. My grace is a rich treasure; whoever receives it will have no lack of anything ever, temporally or eternally. Therefore, let everyone endeavor to obtain it forthwith, for I give it to whoever wishes to have it.
2. For behold, if you want forgiveness of your sins, they are forgiven, provided you do true penance through Jesus, who is My living Word and the love within Me. And the gates of heaven are open to you, and, if you wish it, you may enter and behold the face of your holy Father, who is I, the eternal God Jehovah.
3. You may do so with the help of the living Word, which is Jesus Christ, or the eternal Love and Wisdom within Me, from which keeps flowing all that is Good and True. Love has been given to you from the very beginning, for it is the true life within you, as is the might in My creatures, which, as it does not possess freedom, even though it also comes forth from My love, is not love itself, but only the effect of love, which, in and of itself, is without life. Therefore, whatever goes forth from the might is actually dead matter, possessing merely an apparent life, but in reality it is death.
4. So, if someone attaches his love to the material world, his love is crushed by the might of death, and the result is the lot of matter, or death.
5. But he who directs and attaches his love to Me, reunites his love with the love, or with the life of all life, and thus becomes alive throughout.
6. But now behold: Love, in itself, is blind and dark, and because of this it is free and independent, but also in great danger of losing itself and perishing.
7. And so, I give to all love for Me, depending on its intensity, a proper share of light, a gift going by the name of grace. With this I flow into everyone according to the degree of his love.
8. If a person possesses love, because he is bringing to life My law within him, which is the highest love, streams of light will be poured over him, and his eye will penetrate the earth and behold the depths of the heavens.
9. Tell the children, and tell all, of whatever religion they may be – Roman Catholics or Protestants, Jews, Turks, Brahmins or heathens, – in short, it concerns all: There is but One true church on earth, and this is the love for Me in My Son, which is the Holy Spirit within you, manifesting through My living Word, and this Word is the Son, and the Son is My love, dwelling within Me; I permeate Him completely, and We are one. Thus, I am within you, and your soul, whose heart is My abode, is the sole true church on earth. Therein alone is eternal life, and she is the only beatific church.
10. For behold, I am the Lord over all that exists. I am the eternal and almighty God, and as such, I am also your holy and most loving Father. All this I am in the Word, but the Word is in the Son, and the Son is in the love, and the love in the law, and the law has been given to you. If you heed it and act accordingly, you have absorbed it in you. Then it becomes alive within you, exalts you and makes you free, and you are no longer under the law, for you are above it in the grace and light, all of which is My wisdom.
11. And this is the bliss or the Kingdom of God within you, the sole beatific church on earth, and in no other is there eternal life but in this alone.
12. Or do you believe I dwell within the walls, or in the ceremony, or in the prayer, or in the worship? Oh no, there you are quite mistaken, for I am only where there is love, being Myself the very love, or the very life. I give you love and life, and I only unite with love and life, but never with matter or with death.
13. For this is why I have overcome death and made the Divinity subject to Me, so I might have the power over everything that exists, and that My love may reign forever and invigorate everything that is subject to it.
14. How can you believe that I wait for you in death, while I am life itself?! Therefore, enter the true church first, where there is life, and only then enter the dead church, so it may become alive through you!