|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Ein reicher Geizhals im Jenseits
=> Alles scheint so normal zu verlaufen
=> Von Jesus … Mit Liebe
=> Wie in den Tagen Noah’s
=> Gefahren von Hartherzigkeit
=> Liebe deinen Nächsten…Wie & Wen?
=> Wichtiger Lehrgang zu Nächstenliebe
=> Wahre Teufel … Echte Busse
=> Falsche & Rechte Wohltätigkeit
=> Die Armen sind Mein Geschenk an…
=> A rich Cheapskate in the Beyond
=> Everything seems business as usual
=> From Jesus … With Love
=> As in the Days of Noah
=> Dangers of Hardheartedness
=> Love your Neighbour…How & Who?
=> Important Teaching to Brotherly Love
=> True Devils … Real Repentance
=> Right & Wrong form of Charity
=> The Poor are My Gift to the World
|BLESSING or CURSE … The Reward of Stinginess|
Jesus elucidates… BLESSING or CURSE – The Reward of STINGINESS
THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN Volume 7, Chapter 133 to 135
Dear Friends, Brothers and Sisters
Blessing – or Curse? This Video contains another Story from Jesus’ Life on Earth. He assists a poor family and saves them from their material ruin. In the same time He shows, how the people in the neighbourhood behaved towards them.
We must become aware, that we have been robbed of the Lord’s Blessing by our governments and states. Since we have to pay social security contributions, and doing so in a grumpy way and at the same time have to take care for the increase of our own pension funds, the heart has grown harder and colder. The contributions to a church very often are given, without even knowing, what they are used for. We delegate the responsibility, that we have towards our fellowmen, to some institution – mostly out of obligation, and less out of love. How could the Lord bless these deeds?
Here are some lines out of a Love Letter (From Jesus… with Love, November 23, 2015):
Jesus says: “The enemy of all good has striven to remove this responsibility from you, knowing full well the graces that flow with charity. They have hardened your hearts against the poor and hardened the hearts of the poor against you.
I never intended this. I intended your excess to supply for their need, and someday their excess to provide for other’s needs. This is training in holiness and Satan had deliberately removed this opportunity from you, while hurling accusations on these injured souls, causing enmity and division in your society, fomenting discontent and hatred.”
Chapter 133 – The begging Children from Emmaus
The Lord says:
1. When we came close to the entrance gate, 7 almost naked children, from 6 to 11 years old, came from that place to meet us and were asking us for bread because they were very hungry.
2. And I said to them: “Yes, My dear children, from where, on this bare street do we have to obtain bread to give to you?”
3. The oldest child, a boy said: “Oh dearest good Father, if only You would take care of us, then also here You would be able to give us a bread and a garment. In the city, there is bread in abundance, but if we go to someone to ask for bread, they chase us away with sticks and they do not give us bread. But You and these people who are with You, look so kind and therefore we ask You to give us bread.”
4. Agricola said: “My dearest children, do you not have parents to give you bread?”
5. The boy said: “We have parents, a father and also a mother, but they are both very sick and they can earn nothing, and therefore we must beg for us and for them so that we and they would not starve completely. Oh dearest fathers, it is surely very sad to be so poor. No house, no bread and no clothes.”
6. Agricola said: “Then where are your sick parents, if you do not have a house?”
7. The boy said: “Look, there on the other side of the city there is an old hut of a shepherd, that belongs to a citizen from here. He does not use it anymore because he built a new one and he allowed us to live in the old one. Just come with us and see for yourself our great need.”
8. Again, Agricola said: “But there is still a certain Nicodemus here who must be a good father. Did you never go to him?”
9. The boy said: “Yes, him we do know and we have heard already a lot of good things about him, but we dare not go to him because he is a much too important and great lord. There are still more of those great lords here who surely also must be good fathers, but it is no use to us because we dare not go to them.”
10. Agricola said: “Yes, but we also could be important lords and still you dare to speak to us.”
11. The boy said: “We were pressed by the great hunger and you look very kind and merciful. If only we could meet Nicodemus once on the street then we also would like to speak to him. However, most of the time he is in the city and there we do not know his house and in our nakedness we dare not go into the city because something might happen to us there.”
12. I said to the children: “Be assured My children, you will be helped. Bring us now to your sick parents. I will help them and we will also provide for bread and good clothing.”
13. All children said: “We have prayed well to God every day, that He would help us, and when we were praying again this morning, it seemed to us that we heard a voice that said: ‘Even today you will be helped’. This we said to our sick parents and they said: ‘With God everything is possible, but to us only death will be the final thing to help us.’ We encouraged our poor parents as well as we could and we went on our way to beg. And see, dear good fathers, we did not pray in vain because the great, holy and lovely Father in Heaven did send you to us. Oh, before we make one step further to our parents, we must thank the lovely Father in Heaven because He has taken so mercifully good care of us.”
14. Then the children were kneeling down and prayed with their hands lifted up to the sky: “O great, loving, good and holy Father in Heaven, we thank You because You helped us out of our great need by sending these fathers to us. Kindly accept our gratitude, o You loving, good, holy Father.”
15. Then they got up and asked us to follow them.
16. Deeply moved by the short prayer of thanks of the children, we went behind them and soon we reached the previously mentioned hut that was located under a deep hanging rock. When we arrived there, we found both parents crouching against each other on the bare ground and were skinny, almost to the bones.
17. When Agricola saw the great misery of the two people he was astonished and said: “No, you will not see anything like this with us gentiles, who have the name of being hard and merciless! Do the lazy Jews not have any time to look now and then around them to see if there are no people who are in misery and in need of help? Surely, there must be shepherds in the neighborhood. Could they not check once, to see how these people are doing? For, they often must have seen these children going in and out. Oh, I have never experienced such a lack of compassion!”
133,18. I said: “You know, My friend, we will first help these people and only then we will discuss further.”
Chapter 134 – The Lord together with the poor family
1. After that, I turned to the sick and said to them: “How did you come into such a miserable state? Tell Me, for the sake of those who came with Me.”
2. The man, who was completely crippled because of gout, said: “Lord, we have always been poor people and we earned our bread with the work of our hands, and it went quite well with us. But 3 years ago we caught this gout. Me first, then later also my wife, because she had to work too hard. Until the feast of Easter of this year we had a place to live in the city, but our benefactor died, and another lord came into the house who did not want to keep us any longer as useless people in the house. We tried to beg other people to give us a place to stay, but nobody wanted us because of our sickness and the children. There was no other way except to stay in this spacious hut that was given to us, so that we did not have to stay completely outside, having no protection from the rain and other bad weather. The fact that in this hut it did not go better with us, but worse from day to day, you can see from our appearance. The fact that we almost have no clothing at all is because we had to sell the little that we still had, in order to buy some bread. But now, we have nothing anymore and we will starve when there will be no help. Let all this be sacrificed to the all-wise and almighty God. He will know why He has allowed this misery to come over us.
3. According to the description, Job had to endure a lot, but we certainly even more. Because we had to suffer even from the time when we were still a child, and we knew only few happy days. And now that we are older and that it is naturally more difficult, we came to the highest point of all the misery of the Earth. If you, dear lords, can help us in anything, do show us mercy and help us. The Lord in Heaven will surely reward you for it.”
4. I said: “That is the reason why we came here, to give you the help that you were longing for so much. But know also: those whom God loves and has appointed for great things in the Kingdom of the spirits, He gives them more and heavier trials than another person who He has appointed for only small things.
5. But the time of your earthly trials are now completed, and now also on this Earth you will be happy. And your 7 children, who now are still pure as angels, educate them well, so that later as men they would not become defiled. Hereby I also say to you: get up and walk”.
6. Immediately both parents stood up as completely healthy people and they also had a good natural look.
7. They were extremely astonished, and the man said: “O wonderful Man! What did You do with us? Because never before we were so healthy and strong as now! Oh, who and what are You really, that You can do such things? You are either a great prophet sent by God, or You are an embodiment of an angel, because until now this has not been heard of in Israel. What kind of medicine did so many people use who are suffering from gout and it did not even help them, and You simply say to us: ‘get up and walk’, and we are healed immediately. Oh, all of you, praise the God of Israel, because He has given such a pure divine power to a Man.”
8. The 7 children were also crying from happiness when they saw in front of them their parents who were now so completely healthy as never before. And the oldest boy said: “Oh look, dear parents, for I have heard it and have also told you so often: when the need is at its highest point, then also God’s help is near for those who were seeking His help. And exactly today our earthly need reached its highest point, and God’s help has also come. All thanks, praise and honor to Him, the loving, good, holy Father in Heaven. By this happiness, seeing our dear parents now again so healthy and strong, our hunger that was so great has now disappeared. Oh, if only we would now have the most necessary clothes, then we could again earn a good piece of bread.”
9. I said to the boy: “Behind that deep hanging rock that looks like a cave and that until now was used as your home, you will find 3 packages. Bring them here inside, then you will be able to clothe yourselves very well.”
10. When the boy heard that, he hurried outside, together with his little brothers and little sisters, and they brought 3 packages inside the hut. The parents quickly opened them up and they found clothes in it for themselves and for their children. After that, words of thanks and praise and tears of joy were not ceasing. So, there was continuous amazement.
11. However, these people did also not eat anything for almost 2 days, and so they were hungry.
12. And I said again to the children: “Children, go now once more to the place where you just found the packages with the clothing. There you will also find bread and wine. Bring everything here and strengthen and fill yourselves with it.”
13. Then the children were running again outside and found in a basket several loaves of the best bread and several stone bottles with wine of the best kind. They brought their discovery also directly to the hut to fill and to strengthen them with it. The parents said, under many tears of joy and gratefulness, that they never tasted such good bread and never drunk such good wine, that this bread and wine surely must have come from the Heaven of God, brought by the angels. Because such good, pure heavenly food could not grow nor flourish on Earth, because people are too wicked and ungodly.
14. But I said to them: “My dear children, eat and drink without worries and be of good cheer, because God has tested you heavily, and without grumbling and total dedication to God’s will you have suffered everything that has come over you. However, also now, when your need was at its highest point, God did help you quickly in a wonderful way, and this help will stay with you, not only during this time of your earthly existence, but also after the grave forever. Why you were so heavily tested by God on this Earth will be clear to you once you will be in the other life.”
Chapter 135 – Agricola and the shepherds
1. After I said that to the poor people, a few shepherds came to the hut to see if the sick people had already died.
2. However, when they saw us, they wanted to leave right away, but our Agricola went quickly outside, called the shepherds and said: “Did you come to bring these poor people some food and drink or did you want to help or comfort them in one way or another?”
3. The shepherds said: “Lord, not the one nor the other, but we came as servants of our lord, who is a severe man. He ordered us to see if today this family is still living here or if they had already died. In any case he wants this old hut to be evacuated even today, because he ordered some construction workers for the first day after the Sabbath to rebuild the hut, and therefore this poor naked rabble must be put out.”
4. Agricola said: “I cannot blame you for the fact that you are doing what your boss is ordaining you to do, but you surely knew how great the need of this family was. Why did you never do something good for this poor family?”
5. The shepherds said: “Sir, we already have to take care of ourselves in order to survive. How must we then still take care of other poor people? Our boss is such a thrifty man that he does not give so much to us, his servants, to be able to give also something to other poor people. We hardly survive ourselves, how could we then help other people to survive?”
6. Agricola said: “This is very sad for you. Look, spokesman, this family is now helped at once in a more than royal way, and their benefactors would also have been helped for always. But because you are equally unmerciful and heartless as your boss, you also do not have to expect any reward from us. Besides, tell your boss also that I as one of the most important, richest and most powerful Romans of Rome would have built a royal palace instead of a new hut, and even would have given him 10,000 mornings of land, if only he had taken better care of this poor family. Let him now, in exchange of his mercy, share with you the salary that you have now received. Shame on you Jews, who call yourselves ‘children of God’, that we gentiles are exceeding you sky-high in mercy. What is the name of this brilliant lord of yours anyway, and what is he?”
7. Totally astonished, one of the shepherds said: “Our lord is a very rich citizen of Jerusalem and his name is Barabe, furthermore he is nothing.”
8. Agricola said: “Very well. Tell him that this family, that was once so poor, will come with us right now. Then you and your brilliant boss can do with this hut whatever you want. However, this will not bring you any luck. That I can guarantee. And now, just wait a while until you can see the poor family leave, so that you can tell your brilliant boss that the hut has been totally evacuated.”
9. Then Agricola went again into the hut and the shepherds were staring at each other in amazement, and one of them said: “You see now. You laughed at me when I told you about my dream concerning these poor people, and you were even criticizing me when I shared my small bread a few times with the naked children, and later, when they wanted to come to me again, you threatened them and chased them away. This is now the result. I have always said it: ‘one time, a miracle is going to happen to these people, and it would be good to do something nice for them’, but then you laughed at me, and now I am laughing because you have received such a good salary for your bright intellect.”
10. In this same way, the shepherds continued their conversation for some time, until we came out of the hut, together with the now well-dressed family, and went on our way. When the shepherds saw the now rich looking family, they were astonished because they noticed that they were completely healed.
11. The oldest boy however went to the only kindhearted shepherd and said: “Whatever you will find in the hut is yours”.
12. Because in the hut remained a basket with a loaf of bread and a stone bottle full of wine, and several very expensive golden coins, wrapped in a cloth where the garments were put in.
13. When we went a few steps further, the other shepherds also wanted to go into the hut, so that they could share with him what was left behind.
14. Agricola noticed it, went back quickly and said to the insolent shepherds: “If you dare to take away only one crumb of bread of this kind-hearted man, I will crucify you even today! Remember that well! A Roman keeps his word!”
15. When the shepherds heard this verdict they ran away.
16. However, to the one shepherd Agricola said: “Take what you will find and go to reside in the city, because from now on you will not have to be a servant anymore.”
17. Then Agricola came back to us again and we went to the city. Many of those who followed us from the Mount of Olives were waiting at the gate and welcomed us.
18. And Agricola said, pointing at this poor family: “The ways of the Lord are always full of wonders and good deeds!”