|Jesus explains… Many are called, yet Few are chosen|
Heavenly Gifts V2-191
Task of the Youth
January 23, 1849
The Lord says:
Inquiry of Felix Hüttenbrenner about Matthew 20:16… Many are called, yet Few are chosen.
1. My dear Student Felix! I like you quite a lot, and I am glad that you are beginning to think of Me more often, and wish to get some ‘disclosures’ from Me as well. However, you’re still not mature enough for that.
2. For the time being, just be diligent in your studies and cleanse your tree of life and your tree of knowledge from the outermost rotten and dead bark, as well as from the moss and the occasional caterpillar nests – if you do this, I will surely invigorate and strengthen the core of your tree, so that it may bear more noble fruits. Then you will be a chosen one, which is allotted to only a few.
3. However, if you will not rightfully fulfill what your current mandatory studies enforce upon you, and thus will not cleanse your tree of life and tree of knowledge from its outermost rotten and dead bark, as well as the moss and the occasional caterpillar nests, meaning one’s own spirits of sloth – in that case the core of your tree will remain weak and dull, and you will not become a chosen one, but only a simple called one, as there are many thousands of them.
4. See, if a well is frozen shut in the winter, the ice sheet must be penetrated first before one can reach the water beneath. Likewise you must – through much diligence – break through the ice of your mind first. Only then will it show, if your inner water of life is suitable for cooking, or only for washing of dirty clothes. The cooking water is a ‘chosen one’, and the washing water is a ‘called one’. So make sure that you become ‘cooking water’!
5. However, there is still much more water, which is neither useful for cooking nor washing, rather only for carrying great burdens and for absorbing all the filth of the world, like the ocean. Hence, make sure that no ‘sea water’ accumulates in your fountain of life! For that water is, for now, neither called, and even less chosen, but only judged.
6. I have given you now, what you need to know in order to understand your quoted text. Once you have matured, however, you will receive a more mature elucidation. So then, take this to heart! Amen.
Heavenly Gifts V3-85
Many are called, yet Few are chosen
May 18, 1847
The Lord says:
1. This passage of the gospel has been, like no other, completely misunderstood by almost all religious denominations. For almost all of them are of the opinion, including the Romans, where this belief has been preached from all the pulpits, that only the chosen few will enter heaven, while all the rest of the many called ones will infallibly be hurled down into hell for all eternity after the equally misunderstood youngest day of judgment.
2. Now, in order for this passage of the gospel to be understood correctly, I will set forth an illustration, to show you how it should be understood in spirit and in truth. And so, hear the illustration, which goes as follows:
3. In the Orient, there once was a great, wise and mighty king. His empire was large, and many peoples bowed under his scepter. This king once decided for himself to host a great banquet, so that he may get to know more of the manifold skills his subjects possessed. All the housefathers and their eldest sons and daughters were invited to join the festivities, so that the king may choose the wisest and most brilliant sons from among all the invited ones into his manifold court service. The daughters, if they happen to be of great beauty and are well educated, would become his wives and other female bedfellows.
4. However, when the citizens received this invitation, they were secretly terrified, for they thought it was only a clever ruse of the mighty king to lure them all in his residence, and once they were there, he would kill them off one by one, delighting in the sight of the blood of his citizens. In light of this, everyone excused themselves, and in the end, none of the invited made their way to the royal palace.
5. Once the king had noticed for what surreptitious reason none of the invited dared to show up to his banquet, he said to his servants… “What am I to do now? Look, the great banquet has been readied, and who is to consume it now? And yet, I see many curious individuals in the alleys and streets, as well as many who climb onto the fences and wait there, observing what I would do with the invited ones, who came to the banquet. So, go out to the fences, alleys and streets, and whomever you meet there, bring them here, so that My great feast may be consumed. Don’t pay attention to how they are dressed, if bridal or not, it doesn’t matter; because right now we are only concerned with the consumption of the feast, so that it won’t rot. Once this has been taken care of, only then will we inspect what kind of guests My banquet had, and if they were worthy to partake in it.”
6. Once the many servants had received this order from their great king, they rushed outside through all the gates and brought everyone they met in the alleys, streets and on the fences to the banquet of the king, and among those were many who had been invited.
7. Once the guests beheld the king’s great kindness and benevolence, their foolish fear melted away and they rejoiced and abundantly praised the graciousness and wisdom of the king. They could not understand how they ever came to fear him so badly.
8. Once the feast was consumed, the king took a friendly stroll among the many guests, conferring with the fathers and the younglings and took a good look at the daughters. And whoever was particularly to the king’s liking was chosen from among the great crowd of guests and enlisted into his court service, and the chosen were clothed with royal garments right away. However, this saddened many of the guests, that upon them no such honor was bestowed.
9. The king turned his gaze to the saddened ones and said to them… “Why do you mourn, that I chose some of you and your children to serve in My royal household, because of the attributes and skills, I discovered in them. Are they not your children? Why are you upset and envy them for their lot? Behold, only a grand assignment of great importance is awaiting them; other than that, they are nothing more and nothing less than you, My friends, if they obey My law. For all whom I have chosen are subject to the same law and freedom as you are, and if they wanted to they could act contrary to it, and in doing so they would subsequently be subjected to a fitting judgment; all of this is the case for you as well, My friends. I, however, have the power to completely suspend this law for them, as well as for you, so that a great peace may rule in My kingdom, in My royal household, as well as among all the wise citizens of My kingdom! So please, calm yourselves in light of the chosen; for I, your lord and king, am in need of the citizens as well, on behalf of which I have chosen these court servants in the first place.”
10. When the guests had heard this from the king, they became joyful and praised the great benevolence and wisdom of their king. However, among the many cheering people was also a mangy sheep. While the rest were rejoicing, exulting and singing ‘Hosanna’ to their great king, this one started to berate and curse him for his condescension to his people.
11. But the king had this one taken and put before him as soon as possible. Once this singular vilifier stood before the king, clothed in rags and tatters, the king fiercely questioned him… “Miserable vilifier and curser of My kindness and great love for My people, how did you get into My royal chambers dressed in such an unworthy way? I know that you have always opposed My goodness and wisdom! You never have put on a wedding garment before Me. Therefore, seize him, My loyal servants, and throw him into the darkest dungeon; there he shall cry and gnash with his teeth in sheer horror!!!”
12. Look, only this one is said to have been thrown into the dungeon, but none of the invited ones. With them, only their worldly foolishness is rebuked, and not their wickedness; but this mangy sheep however has been judged. And thus, learn through this illustration the correct and inner meaning of the above mentioned text, namely, that you shall not only think the chosen worthy of My kingdom, but the called ones as well! Amen, amen, amen.
Heavenly Gifts V3-85
Closer Illumination of the previous Parable & A new Parable
May 21, 1847
The Lord says:
1. The Orient is the Kingdom of God, which is the true kingdom of life – or the eternal life in itself. I am its King, the Lord and Creator of all beings, and things, from all eternity.
2. The great banquet is My incarnation on earth, and the great plan for salvation that is tied to it. Many, yes quite a lot are called to have a part in it, especially the great tribes of Israel, all of which, as you know, didn’t want to show up as yet, partly because of fear of the not correctly understood mosaic law, and partly because of the stubbornness of their hearts and their utter unbelief.
3. The capable sons, who are to be chosen from among the many called ones, and enlisted into My service, are the former as well as the coming preachers of My word. And the beautiful and well educated daughters, who are called to be wives and female bedfellows, are the old and still pure teachings, customs and morals of the Jews, who have never bowed their knee before Baal or Mammon.
4. The Inviting ones are partly angels, prophets, and finally all the apostles and disciples, as well as all those servants who have spread My word and My teaching among the people of the earth, completely unadulterated.
5. And those on the streets, alleys and upon the fences are all the people that have lived, are living, and will live on this earth in the future. Namely, those among the alleys are the ones, that are still living on this earth, who are however in some Christian sect, but nevertheless afflicted with all the follies of the world. They are not able, or simply don’t want to grab hold of the true light, so that they for sure may not receive the true, eternal life and become free and blissful.
6. Those on the street are the ones who still live upon this earth, but are still living in a more or less known heathendom, and finally, those upon the fences are the ones who have already died a physical death and are in the spirit world, according to their soul, and there they are being invited to the great banquet of salvation through the proper means of conversion.
7. And finally, among all the invited and now rather drawn and driven to the banquet by force (of love) is one without a wedding garment, which is Satan, and by extension, all the ones who stayed loyal to him and could not be moved to turn back by any means; their lot, like the parable says, will be the dungeon where eternal darkness reigns, and which is filled to the brim with wailing and gnashing of teeth, which means as much as… The wailing is the fundamentally false, the opposite of heaven, and the gnashing of teeth means the fundamentally evil and the wrathful blaze of hell. Because if someone has been set ablaze with extreme wrath, he begins to gnash and gape with his teeth, like an irritated Hyena, or a furious tiger.
8. And with these few words, the whole equivalent between the material illustration and its truthful, spiritual content has been revealed. Whoever wishes to grasp this even more deeply, do as the wise botanist and collector, who counselled with himself, spoke:
9. What am I to do? The plants and the grass of the fields, pastures and gardens I know all too well; I studied and researched what grows upon the Alps, and I am aware of what the swamps are up to and what the waters of the oceans cover. I know everything about them; name, location, root, stalk, leaf, blossom and fruit. What else am I supposed to do with this science? Look, now I know! I wish to more properly equip my eyes, and with them, examine the inside of the tubules, fibers and cells; in doing so I will surely find sufficient material to further develop my spirit.
10. Well thought and even better doing so! The botanist is correct. Whoever knows the matter and its path, or knows the word and its purpose, do as the botanist does; in doing so, you will enter into the depths of the spirit. Someone asks, but how am I supposed to enhance my spiritual vision in order to more deeply comprehend the word of God, and to reach that place where my current vision only perceives the deepest night?!
11. Oh friends, it’s easier than you imagine. Faith is the general, unarmed vision of the heart. Faith, however, shall awaken the love – which is the fire, warmth and the light; which are the three things that broaden, expand, magnify and fully develop everything within the one love, just like the fire, warmth and light of the sun visibly demonstrate it year after year before everyone’s eyes.
12. Love shall consort with patience, which is the fertilizer; with humility, which is the fruitful rain; with gentleness, compassion, faithfulness and truthfulness, which are the good winds that dispel all the violent storms.
13. Embracing these things firmly in one’s heart and acting accordingly will complete the extraordinary armor of the spiritual sight, with which everyone who is not of a grumpy stomach will be able to clearly and deeply behold the inner, eternal wonders of My given word, whereto everyone is called and invited, for eternity… Amen, amen, amen.
|=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…||=> VIDEO => PDF => AUDIO…|
=> Schmerzhafte Entscheidungen
=> Bist du gerufen?
=> Demut & Nächstenliebe sind ein Muss
=> Erscheinung von Heiligen aus dem H.
=> Der Weg zur Heiligkeit
=> Was ist das Fegfeuer?
=> Meine Braut reagiert nicht
=> Ich möchte über das Abendmahl spr.
=> Verbindung Diesseits-Jenseits
=> Mutter Marias Beratung bez. Heiligkeit
=> Painful Decisions
=> Are you called?
=> Humility & Brotherly Love are a Must
=> Visitation of Saints from Heaven
=> The Journey to Holiness
=> What is Purgatory?
=> My Bride is not responding
=> I want to speak about Communion
=> Connection betw. this World & Beyond
=> Mother Mary’s Counsel reg. Holiness
|Many are called, Few are chosen and even Fewer respond|
Jesus says… Many are called, Few are chosen and even Fewer respond
May 18, 2019 – Words from Jesus to Sister Clare
Jesus began… “I wish to tell My Brides that beautiful things are in store for them if they will really, seriously apply themselves. Changes are coming — breakthroughs in equipping. And it is vitally important that My Brides handle these with respect and care. I am clarifying missions and extending anointings.
“But you must be on the alert for what I am doing. You cannot doze off and say… ‘Oh, another day, just like yesterday. Same old, same old.’ You will miss Me if you do this. Many of you are living in the consequences of wrong choices. Your flesh and affections have led you astray for many years. And if you are feeling dissatisfied with your life, it is because I am stirring up your nest of complacency. I’m sending My wind to blow the nest apart and free you. Most of you don’t even know you are living in bondage to the past. Living in the past, the status quo, is no longer right for some of you, My Brides. You have matured spiritually and now is the season to move forward into the unknown.
“As your anointing grows, as you use it, you expand. And what was a little job becomes a substantial job. And those who have held up under pressure and been loyal to Me, what was substantial is now moving into a work that will affect thousands and eventually millions. But that is beyond you to see or even contemplate.
“Remember… The Kingdom of Heaven is like a mustard seed. Once it is planted, it grows to a great bush, hardy enough to become lodging for many birds. I am drawing My people into cohesive groups and works. This Channel has far surpassed just being a Channel. It is a great work that reaches around the world and will draw souls that are serious about Me into a cohesive group.
“Groups do not become ‘a thing’. I am always the Thing that holds groups together! And those of you whose lives have substantially changed are being called up higher and wider to occupy spiritual territory, to train and equip others who hunger for what you have. This relationship must be the bedrock of any ministry – with a covering of Humility to keep it safe.
“I have told Clare that people will be coming and going from the Refuge. This is in confirmation to the word I gave to My prophet, that she would be in a dark forest carrying a torch. And with her were young people as they were making their way through the forest ever so carefully. Then, all of a sudden, the torch would become brilliant, lighting up the entire forest. And each soul would come with a torch to light from hers, and then go out into the world in four directions to circle the globe.
“What you have been taught here is truly the foundation of My Early Church, before man got ahold of it and began to exploit it. Many of you have Bible teachings from evangelical church groups. But what they were lacking was the presence of the great Cloud of Witnesses and interaction with them. As well as My Body and Blood, in which you receive every day all that you need to stay humble, pure, steadfast in faith and strong in temptation.
“My priests. When you elevate Me above the altar, I want you to proclaim this to Me… ‘I love and adore You beyond all things, Jesus. You have all that I need. As I receive You, please equip me with this or that, to do your perfect will today.’ Or something similar. You can even make note of what you feel most acutely. ‘Lord, give me Your courage.’ Or ‘Give me Your stamina and patience. Or ‘Help me to be longsuffering. And give me Your love for Your people. Let Your heart beat in me; let Your mind think through me.’
“All of these sentiments will draw the graces within Me to you. It is an act of faith, an act of obedience, an act of Love and all that I stood for from the Cross. Heartdwellers, you are most unique among My Christian people. You have the Scriptures, the Saints – especially the express corridor to holiness in the example of St. Francis, who lived every day in great Divine Intimacy. You have My Mother, who adores you. And all of Me – Body, Soul and Spirit complete in the host (bread and wine), that you receive. Plus the secret place in My heart when you practice dwelling prayer. Draw on Me in great faith and I shall supply your need. You indeed are blessed; you have it all.
“For those who want to be equipped to go out, I am making ‘the Refuge’ available to you. As well as for those who want to live in seclusion, too. As the days go by, Clare will be given more specifics about timing and lifestyle; leaving the world behind to embrace Me more fully. This will give you the foundation you need to reach your pinnacle of holiness.
“I will set out examples for you from many of My Saints. But you will be a saint in your own unique way, because I made you different from all others. What you will all share is the desire to be holy and pleasing to Me. Your identity and how you arrive there will be totally and uniquely you. No cookie cutter Christians, because you did not come forth from a cookie cutter. There is only one you that fits into My Father’s heart. You will learn to discern and form relationships with those of the Great Cloud. Souls who identify with you and your purpose, and will always be there to guide and help form you. You will learn of the great intercessory force of those in Purgatory. You will be physically, emotionally, spiritually strengthened when You receive My Body and Blood.
“You will have the Scriptures to teach you and even guide you with Rhemas. You will have My Spirit and speak in new tongues. Your lifestyle will be admired and desired by those who sincerely want Me, but you will receive scorn and contempt from those who limit themselves to popular Christian culture.
“You will bask in the great rivers of peace that flow through your garden as We fellowship with you in dwelling prayer. You will be in a community environment where it is safe to be honest, transparent, and up front about your feelings, fears, struggles and how to overcome them spiritually. It will be very much like it is online now. But instead of being stuck in a hostile world, where everyone is picking at you and accusing you. You will be surrounded by My Brides seeking intimacy with Me.
“But I will tell you in advance, the struggles against your nature will be very difficult at times. You will struggle with letting go of certain personal freedoms – like getting on the Internet any time you want to. The Internet in this environment will undermine intimacy with Me – unless you are working on the Channel. And even then, there will be times when you need to fast from it.
“Focusing on the world puts your attention off of Me and onto the enticements of your culture. You will be free to leave any time you wish. But My heart is that you will stay and purify your heart so you can belong totally to Me. That may take some time. You have followed My teachings through Clare; there you will be living them. Your pride will not survive.
“I was the same way with My Apostles. We lived the life of what later became My Gospels. My people, it is not what you learn – it is how you live once you’ve learned. This life is not for those who consider themselves intelligent and gifted people. It is for those who have seen themselves in My Mirror and are ever so grateful that I have called them anyway. It is for ordinary souls like you and Clare.
“This is what I came to do, but the upper class exploited it. You, on the other hand, are simple little ones whose heart beats only to please Me. Your choice to live in detachment from worldly things will protect you from Avarice and Pride. It will also be a clear message for those who are seeking to be exalted, recognized, and influential—that there is nothing here for them.
“Many are called. Few are chosen. And even fewer respond. But are you called? You will feel an exhaustion with worldly dramas, yet you will pray with great compassion for the world. Those of you with children, I will not leave you out. Be patient. Your detachment from worldly comforts, dear ones, will shout out… ‘JESUS is ALL I NEED to be happy!’ There will be many tests of your resolve to conquer yourself.
“The hermitage is not for sissies. In fact, it is a place where devils love to come and taunt you with all manner of temptations. But many of you have already been through that, so you expect it. The more productive you are in My Kingdom, the more you will be attacked. But it is also a place of victory and encountering Me deeply, Divinely, in a way that will cause you to never be the same.”